DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?

In response to "Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?": [QUOTE]Tim Thomas is a grand-standing idiot. He has been so wronged in his life? The United States has offered him a chance to play a great game, win a Cup, 2 Vezinas, a Conn Smythe, and the money that goes with fame/wins. Now he's the new Curt Schilling of sports. He's gone all political and he's gone all militia/bunker on Boston sports fans. I don't take him seriously, and he is basically an Ex-Bruin. I appreciate all he did as a B's goalie and I consider him quite possibly the greatest B's goalie in the team's history, but as a teammate he's no Gerry Cheevers, he's no Frank Brimsek, he's no Tiny Thompson, no Pete Peeters, and certainly not even Brian Dafoe. He is a selfish, egotistical man with an agenda. Good luck to him. Next time, announce your retirement and do it by press conference instead of Facebook. Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE] Curt Schilling is much more centrist than Tom Thomas.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : It smacks of desperation to even site Kinsey.  I stand by my original statement.  There were no medical studies done to prove that same sex attraction disorder is normal.  Maybe I should say there were no valid medical studies done...
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

Perhaps I should have referred to another study, but didn'y feel like putting in the effort. There's a bunch of 'em on wiki[pedia. Of course then, you can claim any study was invalid. A good excuse, perhaps.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to "Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?": [QUOTE]People who are scared of gay people are funny.  I generally assume they themselves are gay and feel the need to be vocally anti gay as a means of over compensation.  See Ted Haggard. Tim Thomas and Chick fil A have two things in common.  They both oppose = rights and they both suck. Give me Tukka Rask and real food. Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE] I have a gay sister and a gay nephew . Love them both dearly and there is reason they are not attracted to the opposite sex. It is not normal. If it were normal, much more than 5 or 6 % of the population would be homosexual.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Support Chik-Fil-A on August 1st. Let them know you are tolerant of all people regardless of their beliefs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

not normal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : That can only happen if Obama moves out of the White House.
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

Yes, the previous admin was so uniting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to "Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?": [QUOTE]I'll have to say that this is the first time I've heard of being gay called "Same Sex Attraction Disorder ".    I'm sure that will catch on quickly with the intolerant right and will quickly become a part of our vocabulary.  Ya gotta admit, those right wingers and BAC's are good at spinning things their way.  :-( Posted by S5[/QUOTE] Youbare being intolerant by what you are saying.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?": I have a gay sister and a gay nephew . Love them both dearly and there is reason they are not attracted to the opposite sex. It is not normal. If it were normal, much more than 5 or 6 % of the population would be homosexual.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

I often tell people I "love dearly" they are not normal and that there is something wrong with them. 

I think using 2 people you know as a basis for forming an argument or opinion about millions of people is really smart.

2% of the world population has blond hair.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

people should not be judged based on their homosexuality...i know thats easier said then done but everyone in this nation is protected equally under the law...not a bad way to approach the issue

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Where are the threads about the minor league prospects?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]You mean like the 20 I've started this year that sank like stones? Or jimedfred's thread that you just peed on?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

carnie  that was a nice exchange with jimed..i read it...i didnt have anything good to add but i liked the flow/info

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]carnie  that was a nice exchange with jimed..i read it...i didnt have anything good to add but i liked the flow/info
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]Thanks geo, I'll always respect a geometry teacher even If we seldom agree...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]sorry if you dont like the law but it is the LAW There is no law that says a private company has to employ or serve "same-sex marriage" persons.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure a business has to adhere to labor laws regarding discrimination...im no lawyer but being a pvt business doesnt make you except from equal protection laws

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]sorry if you dont like the law but it is the LAW There is no law that says a private company has to employ or serve "same-sex marriage" persons.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

You are mistaken; it's called the EEO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

AGREE!
    [QUOTE]I agree with Thomas and the Cathy family, 100%. Again, the politically correct crowd, trying to be speech Nazis.
    Posted by rightymclefty[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?": You are right on the mark 67. Why is it that the left claims the right is intolerant when their actions and protests against people who don't agree with their ideology is intolerant in itself. We should all be able to have our beliefs without being bashed for it. The CEO was asked about The sanctity of marriage on a religious program, and the liberals come unglued. Obama himself supported traditional marriage until he figured out he' d get more votes by supporting gay marriage.

You hit the nail on the head.  Christians are called horrible names by people on the board and by other intolerant people.

It's ok to call Christians hateful names but you can't state the facts about people with ssad (same sex attraction disorder).

I find it amusing that the left preach tolerance for everyone who agrees with them.  If you have a different opinion then their true intolerant colors show.

Cathy employs and serves people with ssad, he hasn't broken any laws.  He promotes family values and he honors his marriage vows. The left attacks this man because?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

So its OK to mention SSAD but not Christianity disorder? Got it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : You hit the nail on the head.  Christians are called horrible names by people on the board and by other intolerant people. It's ok to call Christians hateful names but you can't state the facts about people with ssad (same sex attraction disorder). I find it amusing that the left preach tolerance for everyone who agrees with them.  If you have a different opinion then their true intolerant colors show. Cathy employs and serves people with ssad, he hasn't broken any laws.  He promotes family values and he honors his marriage vows. The left attacks this man because?
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]Can you double ignore someone?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : im pretty sure a business has to adhere to labor laws regarding discrimination...im no lawyer but being a pvt business doesnt make you except from equal protection laws
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Let me state again, Cathy serves those with ssad and he employs them.  Please read and understand this post.  I have posted this a number of times, he has broken no laws.
    The mayors have because they wanted to prevent him from opening stores in their cities.  They have backed off because what they wanted to do is illegal.

Are you upset because elected officials wanted to break the law.  Where is your outrage towards these people?

Do you understand this time or do I need to post it yet again?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?": I have a gay sister and a gay nephew . Love them both dearly and there is reason they are not attracted to the opposite sex. It is not normal. If it were normal, much more than 5 or 6 % of the population would be homosexual.

Good for you, you should love your sister and nephew.  You are also able to see that it is not normal. 
    If you look at the theology of the body is it self evident that ssad is not normal.  A man and woman are made to become one, not so for those with ssad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : Let me state again, Cathy serves those with ssad and he employs them.  Please read and understand this post.  I have posted this a number of times, he has broken no laws. The mayors have because they wanted to prevent him from opening stores in their cities.  They have backed off because what they wanted to do is illegal. Are you upset because elected officials wanted to break the law.  Where is your outrage towards these people? Do you understand this time or do I need to post it yet again?
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]Please, please don't post anything else. My mind is already reeling.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]So its OK to mention SSAD but not Christianity disorder? Got it.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

If you feel christians are disordered you have a right to say so.  I have a right to disagree.  I don't have a right to vilify you and call you hateful.  If you read my posts you will see I don't do that.

I have a right to state my religious beliefs without being called hateful names and without having people swear at me.