DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?

In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY?:
    [QUOTE]Wrong Forum for this thread. Where are the moderators?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE].

Oh please!  Sack up & out them for the dweebs they are!  Softy, 67, & the like live for this debate.  It's the only sin they really seem to know a LOT ABOUT.  You have to give them credit, as they absolutely "STAY UP" on the subject.  They love to talk about it...................   It's an obsession, & very revealing of their inner feelings.  Come on now!  We've all know guys like this, & the best disinfectant is sunshine!

KEEP ON TALKING 67!  YOU CONSISTENTLY EXPOSE YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU POST..............

:)  Try typing with 2 hands! I get tired of waiting for your replies......... :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I hate to have to do this but I must now have to give you some facts:(

Every time the choice is given to "we the people" we rule against having same sex marriage in our states.  Mercifully I live in a state where we voted to ban those with SSAD to be able to get married.

The only states that allow those with SSAD to get married are states where you have out of control judges or a few in the legislature voting it in. Every time 'we the people' decide an amendment has been voted into the constitution that states marriage is between one man and one woman.

Some here keep harping on how christians are intolerant, we are just so evil.  I have news for you gentlemen. People of different race, color, creeds, beliefs and non beliefs voted for these amendments. 

I'm sorry to have to tell you that you intolerance argument just doesn't cut it.

"Same-sex marriage has been made legal through court rulings and legislative action, but not via popular vote.[6][7] Twelve states prohibit same-sex marriage in statute and thirty prohibit it in the state's constitution.[8] "

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]MODERATOR, PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Soon, real soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]I hate to have to do this but I must now have to give you some facts:( Every time the choice is given to "we the people" we rule against having same sex marriage in our states.  Mercifully I live in a state where we voted to ban those with SSAD to be able to get married. The only states that allow those with SSAD to get married are states where you have out of control judges or a few in the legislature voting it in. Every time 'we the people' decide an amendment has been voted into the constitution that states marriage is between one man and one woman. Some here keep harping on how christians are intolerant, we are just so evil.  I have news for you gentlemen. People of different race, color, creeds, beliefs and non beliefs voted for these amendments.  I'm sorry to have to tell you that you intolerance argument just doesn't cut it. "Same-sex marriage has been made legal through court rulings and legislative action, but not via popular vote . [ 6 ] [ 7 ] Twelve states prohibit same-sex marriage in statute and thirty prohibit it in the state's constitution. [ 8 ]  "
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

Please tell us more 67!!!!  You are so "knowledgeable" about anything to do with homosexuals!!!  Perhaps you could enlighten us as to how you & your family deal with ALL SINS???   PLEASE!!!

Nahhh!  Stick to what you REALLY KNOW!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

As long as they don't outlaw switch hitting, I'm fine. Lamest thread not started by CC I've seen on these boards (other than pure troll threads).

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Cathy's remark express intolerance toward Gays. In fact, your comment shows an intolerance to those who know, for certain, that there is no such thing as "Gays" as a physical class identity. Intellectually demented to keep repeating "Gays" as this federal artifice class of people. All that is needed for immoral behavior to become a value is for leaders to appease and mollify it. "Tolerance" is a leftist buzz word designed to mute moral outrage and condemnation of perverted behavioral disorders. The very essence of character and respect for morality is to condemn the actions of those who offend it. Those who use "tolerance" as a political sword are, without a doubt, the most intolerant mental midgets in American history.   
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

NOW YOU'RE ON A SUBJECT YOU REALLY KNOW A LOT ABOUT!!!!   :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Cathy's remark express intolerance toward Gays. In fact, your comment shows an intolerance to those who know, for certain, that there is no such thing as "Gays" as a physical class identity. Intellectually demented to keep repeating "Gays" as this federal artifice class of people. All that is needed for immoral behavior to become a value is for leaders to appease and mollify it. "Tolerance" is a leftist buzz word designed to mute moral outrage and condemnation of perverted behavioral disorders. The very essence of character and respect for morality is to condemn the actions of those who offend it. Those who use "tolerance" as a political sword are, without a doubt, the most intolerant mental midgets in American history.   

They prefer "little people".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You sure seem to have your fingers on the pulse of anything homosexual.  All the nuances.......  Perhaps you could tell us about some of the scary situations when you had to beat off the advances of an evil homosexual???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : Faith is just one aspect of a person's identity.  There are devoutly religious men and women of all religions across the country who have varying opinions on this subject.  Some can express their opinions without using phrases like "inviting God's judgement" or refering to the sexual orientation of others as a disorder.  Some can show love and respect for those different from them, while others use their faith as an excuse to be vile and insulting.  Some walk the walk, are charitable with their time and money, and work to cure society's ills.  Others make casual holocaust references on Red Sox message boards.  Some are the solution, others are the problem, and think they are the victim.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Cathy is following what his faith teaches, I'm sorry you don't understand this simple statement. If you don't like what his faith teaches that is your right but his faith teaches that God is displeases with those who practice sodomy.  God showed his wrath once in Sodom and Gomorrah, He can certainly show it again. This is what Cathy is talking about.

SSAD is the medical term for those who suffer with same sex attraction disorder, I'm sorry if this fact upsets you.

Yes there are many who help those with SSAD.  Fr. Benedict Groeschel, a wonderful Franciscan Monk, is a phsyciatirst.  He works with the poor and with those who suffer with SSAD.  He does great work with this community.  He understands that they suffer and he helps them with their faith journey.  You may want to google him.

Some on this board are vile and insulting. I have been called all sorts of nasty names and have been sworn at. I choose not to reply in kind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : Cathy is following what his faith teaches, I'm sorry you don't understand this simple statement. If you don't like what his faith teaches that is your right but his faith teaches that God is displeases with those who practice sodomy.  God showed his wrath once in Sodom and Gomorrah, He can certainly show it again. This is what Cathy is talking about. SSAD is the medical term for those who suffer with same sex attraction disorder, I'm sorry if this fact upsets you. Yes there are many who help those with SSAD.  Fr. Benedict Groschel, a wonderful Franciscan Monk, is a phsyciatirst.  He works with the poor and with those who suffer with SSAD.  He does great work with this community.  He understands that they suffer and he helps them with their faith journey.  You may want to google him. Some on this board are vile and insulting. I have been called all sorts of nasty names and have been sworn at. I choose not to reply in kind.

WAX ON............  wax off!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : He can believe whatever he wants but it doesn't change the fact that his end goal is to deny equal rights to gay people, which is not a tolerant position, it is a position that imposes his beliefs on the lives of others,  which is the definition of intolerance.  
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

He employs and serves those who suffer with SSAD.  Marriage is never mentioned in the constitution so it isn't a constitutional right.  States have the right to regulate marriage.  Cathy is not denying anyone anything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

OK.....

What is the favored pitch / ball by Softy & 67redsox from a "lefty?????"

That's right kids!

Hard & inside!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

btw.......  my liberal friends.

Not all of us, who are clearly to the right of center on the socio-political spectrum are intolerant & clearly repressed morons like 67 & Softy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

These tapes are available for anyone who is interested in holiness

http://www.fatherbenedict.com/homosexuality-holiness-p-37.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]These tapes are available for anyone who is interested in holiness http://www.fatherbenedict.com/homosexuality-holiness-p-37.html

Oh..... no doubt he's listening on his rubber sheets!   LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

What a tool!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : He employs and serves those who suffer with SSAD.  Marriage is never mentioned in the constitution so it isn't a constitutional right.  States have the right to regulate marriage.  Cathy is not denying anyone anything.

you are wrong my constituionally challenged friend...states have the right to create their own licenses like marriage, driving, but Congress has the right to regulate it...this is how folks like you usurped states rights and passed DOMA under Clinton (defense of marriage act)  this law basically says gay marriage is not required to be accepted by other states....how this isnt discrimination under the 14th amendment i still do not know....anyways imagine that?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : They prefer "little people".
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : Cathy is following what his faith teaches, I'm sorry you don't understand this simple statement. If you don't like what his faith teaches that is your right but his faith teaches that God is displeases with those who practice sodomy.  God showed his wrath once in Sodom and Gomorrah, He can certainly show it again. This is what Cathy is talking about. SSAD is the medical term for those who suffer with same sex attraction disorder, I'm sorry if this fact upsets you. Yes there are many who help those with SSAD.  Fr. Benedict Groeschel, a wonderful Franciscan Monk, is a phsyciatirst.  He works with the poor and with those who suffer with SSAD.  He does great work with this community.  He understands that they suffer and he helps them with their faith journey.  You may want to google him. Some on this board are vile and insulting. I have been called all sorts of nasty names and have been sworn at. I choose not to reply in kind.

If the Friar's worked with the priests, then he should be an expert

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : Cathy is following what his faith teaches, I'm sorry you don't understand this simple statement. If you don't like what his faith teaches that is your right but his faith teaches that God is displeases with those who practice sodomy.  God showed his wrath once in Sodom and Gomorrah, He can certainly show it again. This is what Cathy is talking about. SSAD is the medical term for those who suffer with same sex attraction disorder, I'm sorry if this fact upsets you. Yes there are many who help those with SSAD.  Fr. Benedict Groeschel, a wonderful Franciscan Monk, is a phsyciatirst.  He works with the poor and with those who suffer with SSAD.  He does great work with this community.  He understands that they suffer and he helps them with their faith journey.  You may want to google him. Some on this board are vile and insulting. I have been called all sorts of nasty names and have been sworn at. I choose not to reply in kind.
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]Actually the crime of the people of Sodom and Gomorrah was that no one in either city would take in God's messengers. Lack of charity, which is precisely the behaviour you see from so many so called christians today. You might try reading your bible if you want to be a christian.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO YOU AGREE WITH TIM THOMAS AND THE CATHY FAMILY? : Actually the crime of the people of Sodom and Gomorrah was that no one in either city would take in God's messengers. Lack of charity, which is precisely the behaviour you see from so many so called christians today. You might try reading your bible if you want to be a christian.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Not knowing the Bible, is precisely why guys like Softy & 67 stick to the least talked about "sin" in the whole Bible!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i think it is a very wise idea to base my entire existence on a book that was written thousands of years ago....even though most of those stories in the Old Testament were variations of Sumerian legends that existed beforehand...like the garden of Eden and the Flood....yes - those Biblical stories were ripped off legends on ancient babylon...
    Keep on believing!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Leviticus, the Bible calls homosexuality "an abomination." Of course, it also forbids planting two or more crops on the same field, wearing clothing made of two different materials, and clipping your beard at the edges. So ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]i think it is a very wise idea to base my entire existence on a book that was written thousands of years ago....even though most of those stories in the Old Testament were variations of Sumerian legends that existed beforehand...like the garden of Eden and the Flood....yes - those Biblical stories were ripped off legends on ancient babylon... Keep on believing!
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

I understand the urge, but there is no reason or justification to demean and denigrate the beliefs of decent Christians in an attempt to mock loser pretend Christians like 67 & Softy.

Would you mock the beliefs of Muslims?  Buddhists???  etc.....

Come on now Geo.  No need for that!  I share your disgust for the extreme right wing fundamentalist demagogues like Softy, but there is no need for that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Leviticus, the Bible calls homosexuality "an abomination." Of course, it also forbids planting two or more crops on the same field, wearing clothing made of two different materials, and clipping your beard at the edges. So ...
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

e tu Lloyd???   :)