Do you agree with Tori Hunter?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Do you agree with Tori Hunter?

Back to Stiffy's favorite subject!  He simply can't "get enough" of all things gay.  His protestations are a bit too loud, & far too often.  He is very well 'red' on the subject, hence The name stiffy.

keep talking stiffy!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nonsense.  No "liberal" or "leftist" would ever discuss this issue spontaneously....because such people think it's a non-issue.  It's just the creepy, genitally-obsessed weirdos that raise it over and over again.

[/QUOTE]

Really?  Then why did a bunch of liberals come running into this thread denouncing Hunter's "parental proclivities" with full throated howls of indignation?

And think before you say "hypocrisy", Mr. Kettle.

[/QUOTE]

You really are a pathetic saddo.....not even worthy of pity, to be honest.

The OP's post, IMO, was topical and interesting....and obviously would encourage responses.  Liberal this, conservative that.....who cares?

Your father, your mother, you, your offspring(?), your mates(???), etc.  Do you really care who finds others attractive?  If so, why?  Can't you just let others think and do what they want?  Of all the ills of our world, who loves whom, and why, is the bottom of my list, minus one....

....but if you are happy to be a sexless, unloved loser demonisng people unlike yourself then you're welcome to bask in your cauldron of evil.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just here to keep people who hate christians - people like you, in check.

it's really not my fault that you are a standard masachusetts citizen - incapable of elementary logic.  Blame that on your masters.

[/QUOTE]

LOL I hope im there when they decide to let  you and your hatred try to check in! It should be funnier than Abbot and Costello's who's on first! Talk about hatred, you have the corner marketed. See ya when you try to check in, i am sure it will be fun! BTW you have to check your hatred and ignorance at the door. And now back to baseball..............

[/QUOTE]

Standard leftist move.  Whne confronted by logic reply with "You are a hating hater who hates!!  Boohoo!"

I'm laughing at you.  Your liberal crybaby techniques don't work on me.

I am immune to massachusetts liberalism. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You're the expert stiffy.  Whatever you & your friends want to be called is A OK with me.  Don't get your panties in a bundle.  :)  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never said I preferred no moderation, never said that at any time.  This is not the only forum I post on, the other two I post on are closely moderated.  One good thing about the internet is that it allows you this kind of freedom. 

[/QUOTE]
    You are avoiding the question. Why do you prefer that THIS forum be unmoderated?
    [/QUOTE]

OK, let me clarify then.  I don't prefer that this forum be unmoderated.  I would prefer it if it was moderated.  But it isn't, so I deal with it.

My question to you is: why do you spend so much time on this forum complaining about what people post when you know there's no moderation and that you are engaging in a futile exercise?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Edith/Pike, didn't you go on a three-page tear in the Norman Schwarzkopf thread, which was not even incidentally related to baseball (as this one is, at least)? Why the sudden high horse about wayward discussion? I don't start off-topic threads, but if there's an interesting one I may post in it, particularly this time of year, when all relevant Red Sox subjects have been pretty much beaten to death and everyone's just waiting on new developments. BDC doesn't seem to particularly care. You might try not reading such threads if they bother you so much, or bringing more baseball discussion up to the top.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Really?  Then why did a bunch of liberals come running into this thread denouncing Hunter's "parental proclivities" with full throated howls of indignation?

And think before you say "hypocrisy", Mr. Kettle.

[/QUOTE]

You really are a pathetic saddo.....not even worthy of pity, to be honest.

The OP's post, IMO, was topical and interesting....and obviously would encourage responses.  Liberal this, conservative that.....who cares?

Your father, your mother, you, your offspring(?), your mates(???), etc.  Do you really care who finds others attractive?  If so, why?  Can't you just let others think and do what they want?  Of all the ills of our world, who loves whom, and why, is the bottom of my list, minus one....

....but if you are happy to be a sexless, unloved loser demonisng people unlike yourself then you're welcome to bask in your cauldron of evil.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just here to keep people who hate christians - people like you, in check.

it's really not my fault that you are a standard masachusetts citizen - incapable of elementary logic.  Blame that on your masters.

[/QUOTE]

You are paranoid.  I have no interest in a person's religion, sexuality, race, gender or any other such characteristic.  All I care about is behaviour.

What possible interest could a decent, healthy person have in the sexual preference of another person? 

I think the problem you have with someone like me re religion is that you think my dismissal of it is disrespectful.  I suppose, from your perspective, it is.  But from my perspective, it's just another thing that some people believe in.  And I am 100% supportive of your right to believe what you want. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Consenting adults can have sex with other consenting adults

In your circle jerk with another small minded captious hypocrite, you aren't able to understand "simple"'. In fact, "consenting adults can have sex with other consenting adults" is not a litmus test for what is legal or beyond civil action for damages. Incest laws and heartbalm statutes are still a problem for those who use "consenting adults" as their standard for sexual behavior.  

Just for you, let me make it simple. Consenting adults can have sex with animals.

[/QUOTE]

Was I talking about what was "legal or beyond civil actions for damages"?  Was I talking about people having sex with animals?

I was trying to keep things simple for you and still you get confused.

Let me try again.

What a random baseball player thinks about others sexual proclivities means nothing to me.

What sexual behavior a consenting adult engages in with another consenting adult means nothing to me.

Pretty simple stuff.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

homophobia.  And I like and respect the guy generally.

I'm sure Hunter doesn't fear "the same", in reference to the embarrassing coined epithet "homophobia". I'm sure his fear is sharing bathroom facilities with those who engage in sinful behavior as described in his religious beliefs and who suffer from same-sexual attraction disorder. The people who fear people like Hunter who pubicly express an aversion to same-sex sexual behavior suffer from "moralphobia". 

[/QUOTE]

You are sure that is his fear? Did he say this or even imply this? 

He doesn't like sharing bathroom facilities with a particular type of sinner? Now why would that be?

And as far as your semantic argument, give it a rest. Yes, you are technically correct about the word homophobia. Folks, from now on please use "same sexual attraction disorder sinner haters" so Mr. Grammarian will understand what you mean. Because these people do exist. There are people who prejudicially hate the sinner and not the sin. They exist. Bur many of them don't hate them because they consider it sinful behavior. They consider it repulsive behavior. It personally offends them. And their hatred leads them to discriminatory practices in its most mild form and outright violence in its worst form.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

What sexual behavior a consenting adult engages in with another consenting adult means nothing to me.

Pretty simple stuff.

Two adult siblings having consensual sexual relations means nothing to you.

Pretty simple stiff.

[/QUOTE]

you are sooo gay.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Standard leftist move.  Whne confronted by logic reply with "You are a hating hater who hates!!  Boohoo!"

so ghost...what you believed was the moral of the story of jesus saving the woman from being stoned was to "sin no more?'  is that right?  i bet you thought those stone throwers were just misunderstood by illogical liberals....reading your analysis of that key christian moment it now makes perfect sense to me why you would defend tori's idiocy....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

You are sure that is his fear? Did he say this or even imply this? 

Yes, I'm sure. Yes, he overtly implied this.

What quote from Hunter overtly implies this?

He doesn't like sharing bathroom facilities with a particular type of sinner? Now why would that be?

It has nothing to do with a "particular type of sinner". Just maybe, for the same reason women don't want males using the female public restrooms. Ya think?

No, I don't think that is it. Show me the quote where Hunter implies this.

And as far as your semantic argument, give it a rest. Yes, you are technically correct about the word homophobia.

I'm not only technically correct. In fact, give the juvenile term "homophobia" a rest and learn to tolerate those who disagree with your views on sexual behavior and sexual identity.

I am tolerating you quite well, thank you. Don't equate honest debate with intolerance.

Folks, from now on please use "same sexual attraction disorder sinner haters" so Mr. Grammarian will understand what you mean.

Your the same poster who trolls by and gets giddy over a captious comment about an apostrophe and contraction that I cut and paste from "Extra Innings" and you mistakenly thought it was something I had written.

You first said Drew's was a contraction for "Drew is", then you said Drew's is possessive. Which is it? And how would you know how giddy it makes me?

Because these people do exist. There are people who prejudicially hate the sinner and not the sin. They exist. Bur many of them don't hate them because they consider it sinful behavior. They consider it repulsive behavior. It personally offends them.

In fact, you need to stop projecting your "hate" onto those who anger you because they find same-sex sexual behavior to be a sin, a perversion of nature's reproductive system and repulsive conduct. In fact, most intelligent people understand that all men are sinners and behavioral disorders are not a reason for contempt towards fellow man. Ad hominem is intellectually dishonest in most cases.

You are the one projecting it onto me. I don't hate people for their beliefs. My point that you ignored is that some people just don't like other people for personal reasons, not religious or political. You are projecting your religious and political beliefs on everyone as if there are no other reasons people feel the way they do. 

And their hatred leads them to discriminatory practices in its most mild form and outright violence in its worst form.

In fact, hatred and jealousy is not unique to any human being, and prejudice and discrimination and "outright violence" is a part of some of the members who support any human group agenda. It is hypocrisy to single out, as haters who resort to violence, those who personally reject same-sex sexual behavior and body politic family recognition of same-sex relationships.  

I never claimed hatred was unique to any human being. I was addressing the topic of this thread. If you want to start a thread trying to show the great harm suffered by white males at the hands of haters, go ahead.  

I am opposed to all types of prejudice, and have not expressed any in all my time posting here. Personally, I just don't like your conduct. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so ghost...what you believed was the moral of the story of jesus saving the woman from being stoned was to "sin no more?'  is that right?  i bet you thought those stone throwers were just misunderstood by illogical liberals....reading your analysis of that key christian moment it now makes perfect sense to me why you would defend tori's idiocy....

[/QUOTE]

No.  The story was forgiveness from Christ and then instruction to repent from sin.

You want to celebrate sin.  Big difference and not in line with Christianity.  You are free to celebrate it - just please no more "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" out of context please.  Anyone reading the account knows what went on there.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They are only a threat to people who care about these things.  My friends and I have conjectured about some of our friends that had issues with minorities.  We thought there were two basics at play.

1-Those that are successful don't treat minorities as a threat.  It is only the unsuccessful that have the animosity.  That's because they recognize that they are at the bottom of the food chain.  And they'd like the homeless minority more than the middleclass minority because the disparity is more stark.

2-This one relates more to gays.  Those with more time on their hands have more issues of these types.  When your life is full, it's an effort to sit in moral judgement of others.

[/QUOTE]

You do realize that in this post you are making a moral judgement, right?

My goodness do any of you liberals ever take a logic class or spend anytime thinking before you write/speak?

It's embarrassing to watch you all make moral pronouncements AGAINST moral pronouncements.

[/QUOTE]

1-No, I am not making a moral judgement.  I am relating a discussion of why people think as they do.  There is a genesis behind all human activities, even among the most crazy of us.  It is vitally important to understand the various rationales behind human behavior.

2-Why do you assume I am a liberal?  Simnply because I do not cater to a monolithic orthodoxy with a singulistic mindset?  Is it not possible to consider oneself as ROC or LOC because you believe 60% one way and 40% the other way?

[/QUOTE]

Because you argue like a liberal.  You make moral judgements and then criticize others for making moral judgements. 

It would be funny if that kind of horrible logic wasn;t destroying the nation.  It was okay when you were all confined to massachusetts.

[/QUOTE]

Once again, show me where I was making a moral judgement.  You can keep repeating it, but I will continue to ask you to show it to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The moderators have allowed this thread to be appropriate for discussion on a baseball forum all day long because a baseball player made the comment otherwise it would be relegated to another forum such as religion or prejudice. So it follows that if a baseball player said that he hates garlic on his food then that should also fodder for a thread that gets 200 posts. Looks like there are no moderators working at BDC or else they are only concerned about responses / advertising/ revenue. Shame on BDC.

[/QUOTE]

A BB player said something controversial.  This is a BB forum.  Why shouldn't it be discussed?

[/QUOTE]

Because it has nothing to do about baseball. The moderators have a duty / obligation to keep the forum talking about baseball. This only divides forum members against each other. Those who were for the Leominster cop calling Crawford a racist name only divided the forum.  Those who claim that Yawkey was a racist divided Red Sox fans. Those who criticized Adrian G. for believing in God divided the forum. The long thread abour religion last summer divided the forum regulars. This is a great topic for discussion but it should be on another forum.

[/QUOTE]

The thread simply shows a divergence of opinion.  It doesn't divide them.  We are not going to agree on this any more than we'll agree on Ellsbury, nor is it necessary to agree.  If everyone in here agreed with me, there wouldn't be a reason for me to be here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pretty simple stuff.

Pretty simple stiff.

[/QUOTE]

you are sooo gay.

[/QUOTE]

He's from West Virginia.  Cut him some slack on this particular one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

Pretty simple stuff.

Pretty simple stiff.

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  It doesn't. Personally I would find them to be freaks, but how much do I care if this is happening?

I could care less. 

Go ahead.  Try and shock me again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

Nope.  It doesn't. Personally I would find them to be freaks, but how much do I care if this is happening?

I could care less

You are making a fool of yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Only if one doesn't grasp simple concepts of civil liberties. 

I really don't care what adults do sexually as long as it is with other consenting adults.

I can keep saying it if you cant figure it out. Now go double lock your door and make sure your motion detector light is on.

Sections
Shortcuts