Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled:
    In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : Hey Jim.  Nice thoughts. I'm surprised this guy can even walk after some of those shots.  I love watching the reaction of the home-plate fans when he (or others) fouls off himself.  Their faces tell it all.
    Posted by soups

When I was a kid, we bought tix to Sox/Yanks at Fenway for Monday Night Baseball.  I saw Howard Cosell in the booth with the yellow jacket on.  Anyway, sometime before we arrived in Boston, Rice got hit on the wrist and was out for that game.  he was my favorite and I was devastated!  The inside pitch has worried me ever since. Nomar, Pedey and Youk all seem to be at risk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe------. Show -The---Babe------'s posts

Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled:
    Because he gets hit a lot, if he's hit intentionally, it (the pitcher's intention) can be hidden, due to that fact. I thought it was weak how mouthy Kevin Gregg and Showalter were.  Yeah, gee, 4 eyes, you come in to start the 8th as the biggest O's reliever and try to hit Ortiz twice, and then mouth off after he pops up, but you weren't trying to start anything. What a joke.

Posted by RidingWithTheKing

The red flops are the last team that should complain about being plunked. Their staff has plunked almost TWICE as many batters as the team with the 2nd most in the AL!!!!

Edit....Meant to say twice as many as baltimore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : The red flops are the last team that should complain about being plunked. Their staff has plunked almost TWICE as many batters as the team with the 2nd most in the AL!!!!
    Posted by -The---Babe------

Banned again!  Up to 5 posts.  How did you make it that far?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe------. Show -The---Babe------'s posts

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : Banned again!  Up to 5 posts.  How did you make it that far?

Posted by jimdavis

Your friend dottie must be sleeping.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Must be tough to be in 2nd place for all these days.  You seem to really take it hard.  What's with you bashing the Sox constantly?  I respect the Yankees and expect them to slip back into first place at some point.  I think CC is awesome, I think Tex is perfect for the ballclub and I'm actually a big fan of Granderson.  All that being said, why are you such a tool? Can't you just enjoy the competition.  Some years the Yanks will prevail, some years the Sox...More often, neither one will.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Must be tough to be in 2nd place for all these days.  You seem to really take it hard.  What's with you bashing the Sox constantly?  I respect the Yankees and expect them to slip back into first place at some point.  I think CC is awesome, I think Tex is perfect for the ballclub and I'm actually a big fan of Granderson.  All that being said, why are you such a tool? Can't you just enjoy the competition.  Some years the Yanks will prevail, some years the Sox...More often, neither one will.
    Posted by jimdavis

come on JD! don't you know who your talking to!!! and bite your tongue dude, I expect the yankees to NOT slip back into 1st place. I hope we are atleast up 6 or 7 by aug.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : come on JD! don't you know who your talking to!!! and bite your tongue dude, I expect the yankees to NOT slip back into 1st place. I hope we are atleast up 6 or 7 by aug.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

I hope the Sox push the lead out also.  But I have been through all this for as long as I can remember.  It's never easy and I don't expect to be this year.  I do expect the Sox to prevail but the journey is usually a rough one!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : I hope the Sox push the lead out also.  But I have been through all this for as long as I can remember.  It's never easy and I don't expect to be this year.  I do expect the Sox to prevail but the journey is usually a rough one!
    Posted by jimdavis

I hear you and I agree. we got alot of ball left to play and I was very encouraged with how josh pitched last night. I know what you mean about going through this too. I've been loving the red sox since about 1957 or so. Lester coming back is gonna be hugh. my biggest hope is that CC gets his stick going cause we really need him right now. the mfy's pitching is in trouble and they know it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe------. Show -The---Babe------'s posts

Posted by jimdavis

LOL..."for all these days"....I do believe that Yanks have spent more time in first than the red flops, not that it matters. Last I checked you don't get a trophy for first in July. As far as "really taking it hard", if you had the ability to pay any attention you would see that my bashing of the sawx doesn't change from when the Yanks were in first or second. I just hate them. Sure, I can admit agon's a  great player, but he's also a phony for his claim that he wouldn't play in the AS game in phoenix when he was stuck behind pujols, fielder, howard and votto in the NL and then no peep from him about it this year when he got elected.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : LOL..."for all these days"....I do believe that Yanks have spent more time in first than the red flops, not that it matters. Last I checked you don't get a trophy for first in July. As far as "really taking it hard", if you had the ability to pay any attention you would see that my bashing of the sawx doesn't change from when the Yanks were in first or second. I just hate them. Sure, I can admit agon's a  great player, but he's also a phony for his claim that he wouldn't play in the AS game in phoenix when he was stuck behind pujols, fielder, howard and votto in the NL and then no peep from him about it this year when he got elected.

Remeber when the Rays were about to take over our "overhyped" team?

Still waiting...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Do you have a message for the Orioles? Orioles’ anger at Red Sox hasn’t cooled : LOL..."for all these days"....I do believe that Yanks have spent more time in first than the red flops, not that it matters. Last I checked you don't get a trophy for first in July. As far as "really taking it hard", if you had the ability to pay any attention you would see that my bashing of the sawx doesn't change from when the Yanks were in first or second. I just hate them. Sure, I can admit agon's a  great player, but he's also a phony for his claim that he wouldn't play in the AS game in phoenix when he was stuck behind pujols, fielder, howard and votto in the NL and then no peep from him about it this year when he got elected.

You totally miss the point as usual.  This post shows you for what you are.  A total clueless tool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

If you are the O's what else would you do? The RS are bigger an badder. RS fans show up at Camden and turn it into a neutral field. Their current manager has a chip on his shoulder. And you certainly can't in your wildest dreams kid yourself that you are going to catch the RS in the pennant race.

And if you are a member of the Baltimore media what else do you have to write about or talk about?

From their perspective, Ortiz was at fault. I am not saying they are right but perspective does change depending which side you are on or rooting for. To them there isn't much difference between the NYY and the RS, both are rich bullies that kick their butts too often.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Found the shirts the Sox are going to wear for the series...

Sections
Shortcuts