1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Do you Pay the 4 year Market Rate for Stephen Drew (Source on 4 year market rate is Southfaux)

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

Drew is gone because like all Drews, no matter what he has been saying, it is always about the money.

The Drews have a lot of company.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Do you Pay the 4 year Market Rate for Stephen Drew (Source on 4 year market rate is Southfaux)

I think DMarrero is a lot closer than most realize. He could be putting up similar to better defensive numbers to Drew in 2015, and his base running is already superior. Needs some more PA's to better understand his offensive potential, but imo offensively he is superior to Iggy, and defensively pretty close (not as many lacksadasical throws) 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Drew missed 38 games and forgot his bat when the play-offs came, he is replaceable! 

Napoli is also replaceable...... however I'd like to see him back on a limited 2 year deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Drew missed 38 games and forgot his bat when the play-offs came, he is replaceable! 

Napoli is also replaceable...... however I'd like to see him back on a limited 2 year deal.

He didnt forget his glove, pedey loves playing with him and his bat was just fine during the season.  Most of our bats were silent in the playoffs.  Some pretty dominant pitchers we beat.  3-4 yrs would likely mean middy gets dealt or napoli isnt resigned.   Im kinda torn but likely would take the pick and thank him for being part of a great team.  

Sections
Shortcuts