Do you still LOVE your RS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Do you still LOVE your RS?

So do you?I do and always will.
    60 years and counting. They always give me pleasure win or lose.
    BTW those that say they give up, have no emotion, or are not trying are complete and utter idiots.
    You by saying that either have no idea what a MLB player goes through to get to this level or you are just a troll who is a complete idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Do you still LOVE your RS?

m

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Of course I still love them and always will, but this year it is like my wife has cheated on me and we need to have some serious long term counselling to rebuild our relationship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

This is a Typical, Pre John Henry era, Season that many of us have been through many times before and just like in the past I always believed the team would make the Post Season. However, Due to our recent success I still feel very strongly that not only will we make it to the Post Season We Will Take It ALL !! This is what being a Red Sox fan has felt like for my last 44 years so why would I change now ?? LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

but do they love us back?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

damn right I do Jim. as I've always said. good bad or indifferent. I'm sticking with em to the end. no matter what.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

sure yazzer, whatever floats yer boat and makes you happy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

For me, it's a love-hate relationship. Love the team....hate the manager!
    That's not quite correct. I don't hate Francona, don't know him personally. I should have said I hate his managerial style.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

"Red Sox have a 94.5% chance of making the playoffs"

It is not over yet ... with a AAA pitching aginst a great TB pitcher, what did you expect last night?

But if we get a healthy Beckett back, get Bedard back, and Gonzo heals up we will make the playoffs.

Understand, the Yanks and Rays play each other 7 more times.  That is a LOT of pressure on both of them.  Especially if the Sox get healthier.

Complain after the season, not when the Sox are still 3 games up for the playoffs!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Do you still LOVE your RS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you still LOVE your RS? : will the SOX not making it to the playoffs float your boat, hammah? and speaking of boats, with theo at the helm, the SOX have turned into the good ship TITANIC. go down with the ship, theo, along with your second mate, terry.
    Posted by thee---crawful[/QUOTE]

course not. it will totally pizz me off just like the rest of RSN. however, if that happens then I've got my beloved patriots and bruins to fall back on. if my sox are not in the playoffs then neither will I be watching them.

that was the worst case senerio. I happen to think that the sox are gonna make the playoffs and it will be a whole new mini season for them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

For 65 years, (from The Splinter, Johnny Pesky, Ellis Kinder, Jackie Jensen, Harry Agannis, Tony C, Yaz and Tiante....to Trot, Dewey, Rice, Pudge, Oil Can, Spaceman, Manny, Papi, Jhonny D, Pedey, Ells, Youk and A-Gon) I have lived and died with the Red Sox. I sure aint quitting on them now. All you quitters can shove it!  

Sure I've bad-mouthed them from time to time out of frustration but, I'll never give up on them.

GO RED SOX!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Dumb question.  That is why we have too many dumb Red Sox fans as well too many whining Red Sox fans on this board.  They are the ones should not love the Red Sox team anymore!!

Hopefully they go away and then I would not hear any more negative and whining comments on this board!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Always have, always will.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

[QUOTE]Dumb question.  That is why we have too many dumb Red Sox fans as well too many whining Red Sox fans on this board.  They are the ones should not love the Red Sox team anymore!! Hopefully they go away and then I would not hear any more negative and whining comments on this board!!!
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

why can't we fans be BIG babies just like the players on the SOX? that's not fair.
    mommy, mommy, i want my pacifier.
    mommy, i fall down and hurt my toesy, i want to go on the DL; PLEASE, mommy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you still LOVE your RS? : why can't we fans be BIG babies just like the players on the SOX? that's not fair. mommy, mommy, i want my pacifier. mommy, i fall down and hurt my toesy, i want to go on the DL; PLEASE, mommy.
    Posted by thee---crawful[/QUOTE]Very cogent response Law/yazzer. What team do you really root for?"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Murgatroyd. Show Mr-Murgatroyd's posts

[QUOTE]but do they love us back?
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

Fever Pitch?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

As a team, Red Sox have an .808 OPS with 807 runs scored!!!! How can you not still like the Sox. What is disturbing is the .247 average with bases-loaded, which would make Bill James cringe. To boot a .298 oba is horrible. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

Sections
Shortcuts