Does anyone know

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Does anyone know

Of a good baseball simulator? the 2k series hasnt upgraded anything from 12 to 13 except roster updates which is really important. I dont want to shell out $60 for the same game except with different teams. I usually only simulate seasons in franchise anyway and just do the offseason. My Friend recomended OOTP or Baseball Mogul. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Re: Does anyone know

My kingdome for The Show to be available for Xbox tho

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i am a big fan of "the show" series. i've been guying them every year since 2012. i'll be getting the new one soon. It's hands down the best baseball game out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i am a big fan of "the show" series. i've been guying them every year since 2012. i'll be getting the new one soon. It's hands down the best baseball game out there.

mef....all the way to 2012?  That's quite an endorsement!  ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I buy them every year as well since 2009.  But there are few thumbs down issues with this game.  First and the most of all, they can only have players who have MLB game experience.  They can't add players without MLB game experience like rookies with only minor league careers, they don't have real life prospects.  even if a player played in spring training, you won't be added to the game unless you play a major league game.  you have to wait until they upload updated roster.  the other thing is commentary issues.  it's kind of lame.  commentators say the same thing all the time and they only talk about the game.  the show need to add history comments, real life stories, jokes, etc.  

other than those issues, it's the perfect baseball game out there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

mef....all the way to 2012?  That's quite an endorsement!  ;-)

2010 LOL

Sections
Shortcuts