Does anyone think........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Does anyone think........

Btw, reading the OP which was copied in the thread shows how "funny" Babe actually is...which is really not funny at all. I've yet to read one of these "supposed" funny posts unless you count the ones with him and his parrot hanging out in Florida during spring break. Considering he's in his forties, that was pretty funny along with more than a little disturbing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddad. Show baddad's posts

its not so early .....stop whining about henrys money....demand quality......you mite get some....wake up people

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to baddad's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its not so early .....stop whining about henrys money....demand quality......you mite get some....wake up people

[/QUOTE]

We already have some, imho.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Good post. Hopefully Pike the Baseball Poster will be around more often than Pike the Internet Policeman and Grand Inquisitor. :)

The fact is that 2012 represented a perfect storm of just about everything going wrong that could possibly go wrong. This team was playing sub-.300 ball in the final two months of the season. Not being thrilled with the offseason moves is one thing, but to say we haven't already improved is quite another. I'm not a fan of the Dempster signing, for example (because of price tag more than anything else), but you can't say he's not a huge step up from Dice-K and Aaron Cook.

One more thing the whiners miss.  Even if it isn't a great value, it is a material upgrade.

Cook and Dice combined for 29 starts and a 5-18.  I'd bet money Dempster will be over .500.  So even if he is only one game over, that is 12-11, or a 7-game improvement.

Sections
Shortcuts