Does Oscar Pistorius have a leg to stand on in court?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Does Oscar Pistorius have a leg to stand on in court?

Who cares?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Who cares?

+1

who gives a crap dude? if you have something productive to add then go for it. please do not spam the boards with crap like usual.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Oscar is guilty and I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

This should get an award for best Title of a Thread, or at least the funniest.

Red Sox fans have no sense of humor.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Maybe does not "have a leg to stand on"......  Howevaa, does not get high marks for understanding that , "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"  !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

how was he allowed to compete with big coil spring pontoons on his feet?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

whoever posted this is an insensitive idiot...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Sense of humor when someone is shot to death and someone else could get life imprisonment?  How about it happens to your sister or brother and lets see how hard you laugh...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sick humor died with Lenny Bruce.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Having had a doughter with extreme disabilities, I could be very offended by this......

Sorry!  I'm not!!  It's clear the OP was done tongue in cheek, & the intent was NOT to make fun of someone with disabilities.  It was clearly playing on a very tragic situation, giving NO QUARTER to a guy who seems guilty as hell, dispite his disbility. 

Sorry!  I have no problem with this!  Lighten up!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Sense of humor when someone is shot to death and someone else could get life imprisonment?  How about it happens to your sister or brother and lets see how hard you laugh...

But it didn't happen to a sibbling or anyone else I know.  I'm supposed to feel bad for every bad thing that happens to anybody?  Christ, get a life.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

This is a Red Sox board. There are other boards here. And since you've admitted to like a hundred different accounts on Twitter -- saying you had only two as your personal accounts and the rest business -- I just wonder how many accounts you have here. You know, that and how you have time to post on many sports forums as well.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

This is a Red Sox board. There are other boards here. And since you've admitted to like a hundred different accounts on Twitter -- saying you had only two as your personal accounts and the rest business -- I just wonder how many accounts you have here. You know, that and how you have time to post on many sports forums as well.

thats because i'm a multi-tasker and i dont do all the posting. i set it up, get the money, more of a freelance agency. then pass it on to others to manage. i check in to make sure its being done correctly. so yep i spend a lot of time on social media. this is a great diversion. with yoono and other technologies, its all laid out.. not as hard as u may think.

Ok. Well, how many accounts do you have on this site? I would guess DirtyWaterLover might be one since he seems to be willing to defend you to the death even though the thread doesn't belong on this forum.That, and you might just like the word "lover". lol

I mean we pretty much went through this once where you admitted to not being the person in your pic, which is unusual since it seems like a personal pic of someone, and that you're not even a female. You said it doesn't matter, but it kinda does. I'm not into pretending to be a character on Internet to fool people. I don't see the point, never mind many different characters. IMO it should just be about giving your own opinion about whatever. That's just me.

And I doubt you need TWO personal accounts on Twitter. What's the point of that?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Thead Bearer claims to be a "multi-tasker" ? Multi as in "lame, spammer, nerd, loser"... 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Thead Bearer claims to be a "multi-tasker" ? Multi as in "lame, spammer, nerd, loser"... 

+1,000,000

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts