Does pike work for the CIA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Does pike work for the CIA?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6f2_1355313666

It's been discussed for some time on conspiracy and government-watch type websites that such activities were going on.  This article confirms that the CIA is indeed training employees the art of trolling.  Yes, that's right, they take your money from you, and then train people to troll you on the internet.  Your paying to make your own life miserable, welcome to the world of big government.

"According to Lynnae Williams, former CIA clandestine service trainee and DIA analyst, the FBI and CIA use trolls to monitor social media and interact with users to discredit information disseminated on the web. Williams explains that the CIA provides training videos to new recruits on how to troll the internet. Once a target is locked-in, all open source information is obtained on the individual, and then any angle to discredit them in public forum is used on social media sites.

Software is used to sift through the “mountains” of users on social networking sites. At the Atlanta CIA branch where Williams was trained, she personally witnessed CIA-sponsored and sanctioned trolling of Americans on social networking sites."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Does pike work for the CIA?

There has been a pizza delivery van parked outside my home for 3 years........ 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike = Moulder

Kimsaysthis = Scully

Pike = Fuhrer

Kimsaysthis = Ava Braun

Pike = Charlie Starkweather

Kimsaysthis = Caril Ann Fugate

Pike = Clyde Barrow

Kimsaysthis = Bonnie Parker

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Right on cue Kojak, you were right. He's been monitoring us ALL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

He does keep files just like J edgar.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

kimsaymostlynothing and pike are not one in the same but they are related or at least went to the same school. Could kim be a field agent?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kimsaymostlynothing and pike are not one in the same but they are related or at least went to the same school. Could kim be a field agent?

[/QUOTE]

related/married, trainer/trainee, control/field agent with multiple personality disorder would be my description of "them"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Drewski just disagreed with Enchilada.  Color him as a Piker.

[/QUOTE]

Consider it done.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pike = Moulder

Kimsaysthis = Scully

Pike = Fuhrer

Kimsaysthis = Ava Braun

Pike = Clyde Barrow

[/QUOTE]

Pike = J. Edgar Hoover

kimsaysthis = Helen Gandy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pike = Moulder

Kimsaysthis = Scully

Pike = Fuhrer

Kimsaysthis = Ava Braun

Pike = Clyde Barrow

[/QUOTE]

Pike = J. Edgar Hoover

kimsaysthis = Helen Gandy

[/QUOTE]

NUTS! I was gonna post that but couldnt think of a woman that corresponded with Hoover.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Examiner, the only reason I had that was that I saw the movie J. Edgar not too long ago. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Examiner, the only reason I had that was that I saw the movie J. Edgar not too long ago. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured that. I havent seen the movie, but I should have thought to google it and could have found one that way. NUTS! BTW, the movie any good? I didnt used to like Dicaprio, but hes turned into a pretty good actor in his old age. Inception was great, loved it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Fact: Most forums have at least 30% trolls. They are a given on the Internet. Go to  Gun control forums, Planned parenthood forums, Political forums, Religion forums - they are all loaded with trolls. There are many articles that support this. Why do you think that it is any different here. The Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots forums are also loaded with trolls.  If the term "troll" is too difficult to understand then substitute it with pretenders or phonies which show fake concern and love to irritate. A very simple concept.

Many here may be not be trolls. They may be gullible, elderly, trusting, stubborn, obstinate, and headstrong. Many live in the past. Many have temperaments that are skeptical, cynical, pessimistic, and live in depression. If I lived in assisted living or a rest home then I might act the same way. However I've always been an optimist instead of a pessimist.

So why are  Pike and Kim such lepers when they see trolls here  when they are normal in every forum? Is it fair to mock and belittle them. Is optimism bad for the forum?  It seems like most feel that way.

[/QUOTE]

Crocodile tears.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Your father taught you well. Comparing Kim and Pike to Charles Starkweather. I do hope that your Dad can help you out. It's never too late. Perhaps Rev. Dad can tell you that sincerity and honesty belong on the Internet also. If I were your dad, I would be very disappointed in you. Someday he will be there in spirit looking over your shoulder as you troll.He say to you, what is so evil about Pike and Kim and why are you kissing Babe's azz?

[/QUOTE]

I dont know babe from adam's ox, havent even seen him on here since last spring. Meanwhile, my dad knows all about you. I showed him some of your posts last summer during the season, and we both had some very good laughs. What makes kimpike so deadly are the BDC Nazi Party dreams. Party loyalty is paramount, and any mention of another party is verboten, and they will pursue to your innermost sanctums to find and smoke out all they define as trolls and bring them to task. If some good folks die in the process, well, thats progress.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured that. I havent seen the movie, but I should have thought to google it and could have found one that way. NUTS! BTW, the movie any good? I didnt used to like Dicaprio, but hes turned into a pretty good actor in his old age. Inception was great, loved it.

[/QUOTE]

DiCaprio was excellent.  And the Helen Gandy character was played by Naomi Watts who was also excellent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DiCaprio was excellent.  And the Helen Gandy character was played by Naomi Watts who was also excellent.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks....

25. This post has been removed.