Does pike work for the CIA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Does pike work for the CIA?

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trolls are normal on the Internet, didn't you read my above post. Go research it on your own. Don't bury your head in the sand. My guess is that you are here , like Burrito, to be entertained. You admitted previosly that " Nobody cares about trolls" because that would stifle entertainment. Does Dad know that you place entertainment above honesty and sincerity? Does he really think that those who want sincerity are like Starkweather? If so then your Dad must have his Divinity degree from Sears Roebuck.

[/QUOTE]

Ya vok mien Fuhrer! Sieg heil!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

DiCaprio - J. Edgar - Pike

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Never argue with an Idiot. You are too easy. No contest. Cryptic, shallow answers. In debate points, you are a negative. Bye.

[/QUOTE]

Cryptic? If I'm so easy why is it youve lost every single confrontation youve ever entered into with me? I dont debate you pike, I dispense with you. I'm laughing so hard right now I'm in tears. I think anyone with sense knows what I meant, and since you cant figure it out, that means......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DiCaprio - J. Edgar - Pike

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha....perfect!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Never argue with an Idiot. You are too easy. No contest. Cryptic, shallow answers. In debate points, you are a negative. Bye.

[/QUOTE]

Cryptic? If I'm so easy why is it youve lost every single confrontation youve ever entered into with me? I'm laughing so hard right now I'm in tears. I think anyone with sense knows what I meant, since you cant figure it out........

[/QUOTE]

Crypic referred to all of your dialogue in here since you arrived. You are mentally challenged to discuss anything with logic or reason and that is why you are best in gamethreads and in smalltalk. Not your fault since the grey matter is not there. You bring a knife to a gunfight. You are not worth my time anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Ok then. Stop talking about me, and stop responding to my posts. This is all very simple, not sure why a man of your towering intellect cant grasp it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

Asking Red Sox fans to once in awhile act like Red Sox fans is equivalent to being Hitler or Charles Starkweather. A sad group that we have here. Stating the obvious that most forums are infiltrated with pretenders ( trolls) is also verboten even though it is true.  I'm most disappointed in Bob from Halifax since I expected more from him. Thought that he was an intelligent person up until now.

[/QUOTE]

You know, looking up peoples' real names that post here, or even claiming that you can is extremely creepy. Stalker level creepy. And relative to the discussion above, if trolls are normal on internet forums it's a good thing we have you, because fully half of the trolling posts here come straight from you. I also find it interesting that someone who complains so bitterly about Yankee fans coming here would be spending time at riveraveblues...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Asking Red Sox fans to once in awhile act like Red Sox fans is equivalent to being Hitler or Charles Starkweather. A sad group that we have here. Stating the obvious that most forums are infiltrated with pretenders ( trolls) is also verboten even though it is true.  I'm most disappointed in Bob from Halifax since I expected more from him. Thought that he was an intelligent person up until now.

[/QUOTE]

Thought you were done with me, that I wasnt worth the time, and that I was an easy mark? If I'm the ONE person on this forum that is easy for you to deal with, you should keep talking to me to gain easy W's and improve your record. Hahaha. We arent dissapointed in you pike, we neve did think you were intelligent........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bob is Canadian, if indeed Halifax counts as Canadian.  If the CIA is spying on him, I really must protest.  Doesn't Canada have enough money to spy on its citizens?  Why do we have to do it?

And if the CIA is spying on me, then I'm really annoyed.  I already pay good tax money to have an underground bunker with 2000 servers that monitor every transmission in this country.  Do we really need one more agency, with even more employees, to do more than that?  

And I'm sitting here with a crappy server, while some kid fresh out of Princeton and Cambridge gets a state of the art laptop to monitor me.  Can't I at least get the stuff he throws away?

And the guy sifting through my garbage?  Don't rip open the bag, or the raccoons get to it.  Just knock on the door, and I'll give you copies of my bills.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you three guys work the same shift. You all arrived together - hand-in-hand. Did you watch two-and-one-half men on TV? The only person that I have called a troll in two months has been Babe. Is that what got you upset? I don't know why because Babe has admitted that he comes here to annoy RS fans ( trolling). He admits that he trolls and you guys who are "Red Sox fans" enjoy him. Go figure. Entertainment is King and sincere fandom comes in last place. I've got it.

[/QUOTE]

You still have not anwered:

• Why have you historically used multiple aliases concurrently; and
    • How do you justify attempting to reveal posters' true identities?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike u are such a tool... I have showed you 10 times that you fit 7 of 10 definitions of Troll. You never respond which must make you an Ignore the Facts Troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

u are such a tool... I have showed you 10 times that you fit 7 of 10 definitions of Troll. You never respond which must make you an Ignore the Facts Troll.

[/QUOTE]

...also the Avoid Uncomfortable Questions Troll:

You still have not anwered:

• Why have you historically used multiple aliases concurrently; and
    • How do you justify attempting to reveal posters' true identities?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Ignore the Facts Troll...

Avoid Uncomfortable Questions Troll...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

5. The Retroactive Stalker

The Retroactive Stalker will go back in time to find every cragislist post you ever made until he finds something embarrassing you said, even if you posted it three years ago. After that, whenever you post anything new, the Retroactive Stalker will link to the old post(s) in an effort to discredit you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

7. The Self-Feeding Troll

This guy likes to argue, even when everyone else in the fo tells him he i€™s wrong. Without support from his nonexistent friends, he changes handles or makes up new ones €”to show the fo how loved he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

10. The Sharing Troll

Also known as the TOU Violator, this psycho will find out your personal information and post it on message boards when you anger him. For example, when he’s being an a*s to someone and you step in to tell him to knock it off, he’ll use your real name or post your address.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

LOL everyone, well,  with the exception of ......

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I think any thought that Chain-reaction, another hyphenated name now known as Bald-predictions was not also Mikey is pretty much out the window. Not only was Chain a political poster, Mikey's forte, but he also was Mikey's biggest supporter on the political forums. It amazes me that all those hyphenated posters were attributed to Beni, who was banned for it even though they mocked his anti-yankee posts. Nice to see Mikey has, yet again, filled the board with all his screennames.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL everyone, well,  with the exception of ......

[/QUOTE]

Mikey? The guy who created the thread? How much more does this board have to deal with from your online friends that you pretend not to recognize?