Does she love me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Does she love me?

you need to go back there right now and ask her out.  flat out ask her out.  if she says no...she says no.

btw - i was in Bangkok for a week a couple years ago and i "fell in love" at least a dozen times.......

other names i have posted under:  none

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So at the printing shop in Bangkok today I fell in love with a beautiful Thai woman.... I of course never asked her out let alone inquired of anything that might have given me information in order to determine wether I should ask her out...

All these things ran through my mind in a matter of minutes....

she is sort of young, maybe 33 or so.... but I am 44 so maybe I am too old

what if she has a boyfriend

what if she is married

OMG maybe she doesn't like foreign men!

What if she says yes.... yikes!

What if she says yes, we go out, and then I realize she needs a man with loads of bread

I wonder what she is like in bed

Anyhow I never asked her out and I smoothly pushed the pick-up date for my prints  to Monday when she said it would be ready Saturday.... I fly out Tuesday so I effectively gave myself no time to ask her out.... smooth. I psyched myself out... the woman had no idea what I put myself through in 4 minutes at the customer service counter. 

[/QUOTE]

The more you think, the more excuses for not acting you'll come up with.

Next time, don't think, just do it.

Women are like vicious dogs, they can smell fear. LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

show up tomorrow around lunchtime.  ask her "wasn't today the pickup day".  when she says no, it's monday.  say "well, since i drove all the way over - do you want to go have some lunch with me"

i would like to be invited to the wedding and have first crack at any of her sisters.....

other names i have posted under:  none

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I agree Rig, go back in there and ask her out!   What do you have to lose?   No regrets!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree Rig, go back in there and ask her out!   What do you have to lose?   No regrets!

[/QUOTE]

Yup, and Slasher had the perfect line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Remember, don't ask her what her mother looks like, or how much she weighs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Course if you go Friday, and it goes badly you will never get those pictures

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

But go for it ! Faint heart and all that

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

So at the printing shop in Bangkok today I fell in love with a beautiful Thai woman.... I of course never asked her out let alone inquired of anything that might have given me information in order to determine wether I should ask her out...

what if she is married

What if she says yes, we go out, and then I realize she needs a man with loads of bread

Anyhow I never asked her out and I smoothly pushed the pick-up date for my prints  to Monday when she said it would be ready Saturday.... I fly out Tuesday so I effectively gave myself no time to ask her out.... smooth. I psyched myself out... the woman had no idea what I put myself through in 4 minutes at the customer service counter. 

[/QUOTE]
     You should tell her your gay and your  trying to find a woman to brake your habit.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

BINGO DAT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

what if she is married

[/QUOTE]

Go back and ask her....life is too short to overthink such things.....what's the worse that can happen? She's married, not interested etc? Then all you are is right back where you started from. 

In my life..I've rarely regretted the chances I took...but I've always regretted the chances I did not take.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

what if she is married

[/QUOTE]

Since you are in Thailand, there is one question you should be asking if you see a beautiful asking that you didn't...never going to do that again...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Just tell her how much you admire the romance between me and kimsaythis.

In all seriousness, put away the fears and trepidations and just go for it. If it doesn't work, so be it. But if it does...

And don't mention this forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

Asian woman do not shave their legs or wax their upper lips.... its tough but I still love them... 

[/QUOTE]

Neither do Asian men.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I don't know if it's still valid, but at one time German women were not big on shaving their legs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL..... true... but I am not trying to date them

My khmer girlfriend of 4 years gets a FAIL for long-term relations....  time to see about someone else who might be a good fit....  not that I am all that easy to be with

[/QUOTE]

she's going to find out if you don't make trades with raider3524...you might lose her...so think about it...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

One thing about THAI and VIET women; they love you long time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that should be a good thing...and viet women spend all your money....i live in hawaii and we got alot of asian women...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that should be a good thing...and viet women spend all your money....i live in hawaii and we got alot of asian women...

[/QUOTE]

"Book 'em, Dan-o."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Book 'em, Dan-o."

[/QUOTE]

lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

what if she is married

Burrito,

1. She's the perfect age, but if the mother is good looking, I'd be more interested in her...LOL

2. If she doesn't have a boyfriend, something is wrong.  Prove yourself to be better than him.

3. If she's married and has an affair with you than all the better because she'll have a lot to lose if she blabs about it.

4. Take your chances on the foreigner phobia.

5. You don't need loads of bread....only a decent loaf of bread..!!

6. If the hair bothers you, just borrow Theo's gorilla suit.

Good luck....go for it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

I am 48 and my girlfriend is 28. I didn't ask her out, I got her to go to a bar with me under the guise of just getting a drink. she got hammered, as did I. We have been hanging out four years now.

Moral of the story…don't ask her out. Get her drunk instead.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am 48 and my girlfriend is 28. I didn't ask her out, I got her to go to a bar with me under the guise of just getting a drink. she got hammered, as did I. We have been hanging out four years now.

[/QUOTE]

LOL...good one

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

smart man....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

what if she is married

[/QUOTE]

Go for it every time!  Chasing women is like hitting, don't over think it, see the ball hit the ball.  

Sections
Shortcuts