Does she love me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Does she love me?

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So at the printing shop in Bangkok today I fell in love with a beautiful Thai woman.... I of course never asked her out let alone inquired of anything that might have given me information in order to determine wether I should ask her out...

All these things ran through my mind in a matter of minutes....

she is sort of young, maybe 33 or so.... but I am 44 so maybe I am too old

what if she has a boyfriend

what if she is married

OMG maybe she doesn't like foreign men!

What if she says yes.... yikes!

What if she says yes, we go out, and then I realize she needs a man with loads of bread

I wonder what she is like in bed

Anyhow I never asked her out and I smoothly pushed the pick-up date for my prints  to Monday when she said it would be ready Saturday.... I fly out Tuesday so I effectively gave myself no time to ask her out.... smooth. I psyched myself out... the woman had no idea what I put myself through in 4 minutes at the customer service counter. 

[/QUOTE]

Go for it every time!  Chasing women is like hitting, don't over think it, see the ball hit the ball.  

[/QUOTE]

If chasing women is like hitting, than WMB would never have caught Dell. See the ball, miss the ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So at the printing shop in Bangkok today I fell in love with a beautiful Thai woman.... I of course never asked her out let alone inquired of anything that might have given me information in order to determine wether I should ask her out...

what if she is married

What if she says yes, we go out, and then I realize she needs a man with loads of bread

Anyhow I never asked her out and I smoothly pushed the pick-up date for my prints  to Monday when she said it would be ready Saturday.... I fly out Tuesday so I effectively gave myself no time to ask her out.... smooth. I psyched myself out... the woman had no idea what I put myself through in 4 minutes at the customer service counter. 

[/QUOTE]

Go for it every time!  Chasing women is like hitting, don't over think it, see the ball hit the ball.  

[/QUOTE]

If chasing women is like hitting, than WMB would never have caught Dell. See the ball, miss the ball.

[/QUOTE]

Lol, hey some guys are going to strikeout a lot but sometimes they crush one.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:

I am 48 and my girlfriend is 28. I didn't ask her out, I got her to go to a bar with me under the guise of just getting a drink. she got hammered, as did I. We have been hanging out four years now.

Moral of the story…don't ask her out. Get her drunk instead.

that's exactly how i met my wife...we were both hammered at a bar....how funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]

I went on a date years back with a girl and I did not call her after.... then a few weeks later I ran into her and she said "hi jack-azz" ..... then we ended up living together for two years.

[/QUOTE]

she wanted you obviously....why I have absolutely no idea...women, can't live with them, can't shove them in a paper sack.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

what if she is married

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You don't have commitment issues .... you're a loyal Sox fan.

You have love issues ...  you're a loyal Sox fan.

You do know how to do your job ... you're a loyal Sox fan.

You do know how to scr^w your job up ... you're a loyal Sox fan.

Lastly,  you know what it means to be close, so close, but not quite there ... you're a loyal Sox fan.

The beauty and the agony ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just tell her how much you admire the romance between me and kimsaythis.

In all seriousness, put away the fears and trepidations and just go for it. If it doesn't work, so be it. But if it does...

And don't mention this forum.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

I love Vietnam, I encourage anyone interested to go go go. Nha Trang, Hue', Sa pa, Hanoi', Da lat...... excellent scenery, food, and history.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Did you go see your new love ???  Or is she already a thing of the past?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am 48 and my girlfriend is 28. I didn't ask her out, I got her to go to a bar with me under the guise of just getting a drink. she got hammered, as did I. We have been hanging out four years now.

Moral of the story…don't ask her out. Get her drunk instead.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I would say you asked her out.