Does the Pendulum Swing Both Ways?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Re: Does the Pendulum Swing Both Ways?

In Response to Re: Does the Pendulum Swing Both Ways?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does the Pendulum Swing Both Ways? : This is more of your drivel.  Francona is paid well.  Because of that fact, he is supposed to win.  When they lose, it is his fault because he is paid well.  Every team and manager is paid well...even those with half the payroll.  So the argument makes no sense.  The fact is Tito would have handled the Posada mess much better than Girardi did.  They might have still argued in private but putting the responsibility on the player to explain the situation is something Tito would never have done...and Tito had to deal with Manny!
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

He is certainly not to blame for every loss, just too many of them. Add those, that he has a negative affect on, to the games they win in spite of him, and it's a scary total.
    I agree, he would have handled the Posada situation much differently than Girardi did. He might have batted him 3rd like he did with Crawford when he was going poorly, or like he handled Jenks. Francona might have benched Posada and then used him as a pinch hitter for Cano if a lefthander was pitching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Boring once more but as P.T. Barnum said " -----------------------"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Does the Pendulum Swing Both Ways?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does the Pendulum Swing Both Ways? : He is certainly not to blame for every loss, just too many of them. Add those, that he has a negative affect on, to the games they win in spite of him, and it's a scary total. I agree, he would have handled the Posada situation much differently than Girardi did. He might have batted him 3rd like he did with Crawford when he was going poorly, or like he handled Jenks. Francona might have benched Posada and then used him as a pinch hitter for Cano if a lefthander was pitching.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

You can't even give any credit anytime.  That means you have no credibility.  Let me guess...Tito did not handle today's game perfectly because he is paid well to do so.  Blah blah blah.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to law2009a's comment:

m

This is wild that Law can now be seen on the board in old threads. And if you look at his profile, he was bumping up all the threads using the letter "m". Not just any random letter each time. Always "m". So funny since I've always maintained that Law was Mikey after seeing him defend Law years after he was supposedly gone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

This is wild that Law can now be seen on the board in old threads. And if you look at his profile, he was bumping up all the threads using the letter "m". Not just any random letter each time. Always "m". So funny since I've always maintained that Law was Mikey after seeing him defend Law years after he was supposedly gone.

[/QUOTE]

Yet another quality baseball post by pikesaysthis

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to law2009a's comment:

m

[/QUOTE]

Don't you keep a file folder with all of pike's names?

[/QUOTE]

Zoloft. Try it today!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

We all know pike's pendulum swings both ways.

One moment he posts as a man, the next he posts as a woman!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Outside of that Mrs. BECKETT$, how did you like that "BLOCKBU$TER" last summer ????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bill I am certain that no matter what direction the pendulum was swinging it would hit you square in the back of the noggin.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill I am certain that no matter what direction the pendulum was swinging it would hit you square in the back of the noggin.

[/QUOTE]

That was a good one B.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

In response to parhunter1's comment:

Another hate-filled, disgustingly insensitive, non-sensical comment by the Babe, disguised (poorly) as clever one-liner.

Too bad it's not the real Babe, moron.

19. This post has been removed.