Dog days of posting?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: Dog days of posting?

Babe, baby, baby, Im gonna leave you.
    I said baby, you know Im gonna leave you.
    Ill leave you when the summertime,
    Leave you when the summer comes arollin
    Leave you when the summer comes along.

Baby, baby, I dont wanna leave you,
    I aint jokin woman, I got to ramble.
    Oh, yeah, baby, baby, I wont be there,
    Really got to ramble.
    I can hear it callin me the way it used to do,
    I can hear it callin me back home.

I know, I never leave you, baby.
    But I got to go away from this place, Ive got to quit you.
    Ooh, baby,
    Baby, ooh dont you hear it callin?
    Woman, woman, I know, I know its good to have you back again
    And I know that one day baby, its *gonna really* grow, yes it is.
    We gonna go walkin through the park every day.
    Hear what I say, every day.
    Baby, its really growin, you made me happy every single day.
    But now Ive got to go away
    Baby, baby, baby, baby
    Thats when its callin me
    Thats when its callin me back home...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ->The-Babe<-. Show ->The-Babe<-'s posts

In Response to Dog days of posting?:
    [QUOTE]   The Sox aren't the only ones wilting in the August heat. The postings of the last week have been juvenile at best. Someone starts out with an OP and it quickly is forgotten, and one of three things seem to happen. First is name calling between Sox fans and Yankee trolls that is tedious at best. Second posters fall in love with each other, and really should just get a room and leave the rest of us alone. Third, and this one drives me insane, and believe me that is a short ride, is the political nonsense, what's next am I going to be deluged with your religious, or lack of same, ramblings.    I know it is a lot to ask but how about a discussion on wether if this kid Lavarnway can hit, will it be the end for the captain.

Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that you have no problem with the name calling between red flops trolls and Yankee fans?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

As Yankee fans we must remain guarded and remember that this Sox team is the greatest team ever assembled.  Quite literally this is murder's row on steroids so lets just let this thing play out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ->The-Babe<-. Show ->The-Babe<-'s posts

In Response to Re: Dog days of posting?:
    [QUOTE]Babe, baby, baby, Im gonna leave you. I said baby, you know Im gonna leave you. Ill leave you when the summertime, Leave you when the summer comes arollin Leave you when the summer comes along. Baby, baby, I dont wanna leave you, I aint jokin woman, I got to ramble. Oh, yeah, baby, baby, I wont be there, Really got to ramble. I can hear it callin me the way it used to do, I can hear it callin me back home. I know, I never leave you, baby. But I got to go away from this place, Ive got to quit you. Ooh, baby, Baby, ooh dont you hear it callin? Woman, woman, I know, I know its good to have you back again And I know that one day baby, its *gonna really* grow, yes it is. We gonna go walkin through the park every day. Hear what I say, every day. Baby, its really growin, you made me happy every single day. But now Ive got to go away Baby, baby, baby, baby Thats when its callin me Thats when its callin me back home...

Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

You really are strange pike.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dog days of posting? :     I agree, the Sox need to grind out some wins, and being in K.C with their less than stellar pitching is a perfect spot for offense to right itself despite injuries. Texas on the other hand a split would be welcome at this address. Sox then can come home regroup for final push leading to play offs.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

to achieve a split with TEXAS, the SOX better win wednesday and thursday, because they're definitely losing monday and tuesday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dog days of posting? : Same goes to boston fans in our forum, Sorry your team is not to your expectation but you still can brag on CC, AGon, Papi, Youk, Ped, and ells, don't forget wakefield.
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

Can you give us a link to your forum?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dog days of posting? : Same goes to boston fans in our forum, Sorry your team is not to your expectation but you still can brag on CC, AGon, Papi, Youk, Ped, and ells, don't forget wakefield.
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

Children trying to out do children. My gosh imagine that! I enjoy many conversations with adult Yankee fans about baseball, but you obviously dont fit that bill. And yes I am a die hard Sox fan. Now come on start your name calling to prove me correct.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts