Don’t lose hope; this team will still reach the World Series.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

Re: Don’t lose hope; this team will still reach the World Series.

From the research I did on the 100-win teams since 2000, the 2002  A's went 3-14 early in the season during their 103-win season and the 2001 A's, which won 102 games, started 2-10, so yes, even recent years show it certainly is possible that people are laughing too loudly, too soon, at the Red Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xorsed. Show xorsed's posts

I will never loose faith, not until the postseason is completely out of reach. And because were only 11 games into the season IN APRIL and only 5 games out of first with about 150 left to play...I have not give up at all. I'm not even panicking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Re: Don’t lose hope; this team will still reach the World Series.:
    [QUOTE]From the research I did on the 100-win teams since 2000, the 2002  A's went 3-14 early in the season during their 103-win season and the 2001 A's, which won 102 games, started 2-10, so yes, even recent years show it certainly is possible that people are laughing too loudly, too soon, at the Red Sox.
    Posted by chain-reaction[/QUOTE]

Barry Zito (when he was good), Tim Hudson, Mark Mulder, Ted Lilly

20 game win streak at the end of the season.

Expecting the same from the ol' town team?