DONE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Re: DONE!

Blame in on Tito! He slept through yesterday's game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Fat,drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: DONE!:
    [QUOTE]The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me.
    Posted by CTJake14[/QUOTE]

Larry Kroger ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

I won't go schizo, will I?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

seasons not over yet, and in regards to the 1-0 nothing loss...no matter how horrible a team is, it only takes 1 pitcher who is on his game to shut down ANY team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Sportsbozo-The spankees don't go on road trips. They have their longest road trip of the year coming up in September when they play in Texas, Cali and Seattle 9 games-it's LA, Seattle and Toronto They had no other road trip longer than 7 games.- May 27th thru June 5th?...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

If I was a red sox fan for 70 years the last thing in the world I would do is throw in the towel and turn my back on my team. I'm not as old as you are but I have been a red sox fan since 1955 and even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion about the sox, my opinion of your origional post that they are done sucks canal water. where's yer dignity gramps? where's your gutts?

tooooooooooo much baseball left to play right now to say that they are done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]seasons not over yet, and in regards to the 1-0 nothing loss...no matter how horrible a team is, it only takes 1 pitcher who is on his game to shut down ANY team. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

This fact is strangely considered hogwash by an alarming number of posters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]I won't go schizo, will I?
    Posted by CTJake14[/QUOTE]
    It's a distinct possibility.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

OTIS !! MY MAN !!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaJhLyDhsgc

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]OTIS !! MY MAN !!!!!!
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  Nice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In Response to DONE!:
    [QUOTE]I predicted this demise two months ago. No runs against one of the worst minor league teams in 11 innings. This group of talanted individuals stink as a team. They do nothing to keep in shape. They have guys behaving as girls. They are done. At least we will not have to see them choke in the playoffs. Right now the yankees, rangers, tigers, angels, rays, white sox, indians are all better than this group. Been a red sox fan for 70 years and this group is the most disappointing.
    Posted by teddybaseball009[/QUOTE]

No harm it getting frustrated about a single game.  We all get that way sometimes.

But to leap to "done" based on that one game is nonsense.  If you have been a Sox fan for 70 years, you haven't learned much about baseball or the Sox.  According to one of the statistical services, the Sox currently have a 99% chance of getting into the playoffs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Many got frustrated over that 1-0 loss ( probably all 20 mil. in RSN. Only a few need to come here and throw a kiddie tantrum. Others preach to the choir as if the choir is sleeping. How smart they are or else ignorant we are.