Don't blame Lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Don't blame Lackey

John pulled off an 80mil heist on Theo so he must have some talent right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Don't blame Lackey

Not as much as Carl. He got Theo for 142 mil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Re: Don't blame Lackey:
    [QUOTE]Not as much as Carl. He got Theo for 142 mil.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Don't kid yourself, they both took Henry et al, not Theo, who is himself laughing all the way to the bank.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

PAY AT THE END OF THE SEASON!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Don't blame Lackey:
    [QUOTE]John pulled off an 80mil heist on Theo so he must have some talent right?
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Lackey may not make the HOF but how many guys ever get the honor for the worst starting pitcher in Sox history?  Hey, as long as John gives up less than our offense scores after being pulled, its all good.

At least that's the harness theory!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Don't blame Lackey : Lackey may not make the HOF but how many guys ever get the honor for the worst starting pitcher in baseball in Sox history?  Hey, as long as John gives up less than our offense scores its all good. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Yeah... its all good according to him.

You're right, he may be the worst in Red Sox history.  Even Wakefield is having a better season... and that's saying something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't blame Lackey : Yeah... its all good according to him. You're right, he may be the worst in Red Sox history.  Even Wakefield is having a better season... and that's saying something.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Cut John some slack pal, he trying his best to make a play as our #3 pitcher in the PS :)  Please Erik, Clay help us soon if we make the PS with our current staff I may still have a shot at my original prediction.

Sox 2011 WC's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

No, blame management for getting this guy and sticking with him despite his dismal record as a Sox pitcher. Good Grief!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

I am so disappointed with Lackey I can not see straight. It is absolutely unbelievable that he would take the money he is making. A real MAN would be ashamed to steal. Good money was paid in order to have a service rendered. I can understand struggling for a season, but this is simply unacceptable. Perhaps he should be demoted to single A. He really ought to return a portion (at least 70%) of that money and tell the ownership to go and find a deserving man. The only way Lackey can step up is by stepping down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

And another thing... Lackey does not make the post season roster, assuming we make it to the post season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Why aren't you folks watching the game and at least expressing some joy over our offense. Instead you are on the 1365th thread bashing Lackey. Isn't that boring and redundant?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Well, there's still more Wake bashing threads to date.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Beacon,
    Are kidding there in nothing to celebrate right now. We look awful even with this outsize victory. We can't stop teams.  There is no joy here, let's see them go on a winning streak to close the season after stinking it up this month.  Really 18 to 9 you think we can do this to Tampa and NY. I want to see it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]Beacon, Are kidding there in nothing to celebrate right now. We look awful even with this outsize victory. We can't stop teams.  There is no joy here, let's see them go on a winning streak to close the season after stinking it up this month.  Really 18 to 9 you think we can do this to Tampa and NY. I want to see it.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with celebrating for ten minutes instead of starting more threads about Lackey. Look at the box score and try to squeeze something good from it. I am resigned to the fact that we won't go far into the post season due to all of the injuries. Why not enjoy the journey anyway?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't blame Lackey : Nothing wrong with celebrating for ten minutes instead of starting more threads about Lackey. Look at the box score and try to squeeze something good from it. I am resigned to the fact that we won't go far into the post season due to all of the injuries. Why not enjoy the journey anyway?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]
    Here's something for your either/or brain. People can gripe about a journey, or about parts of it, and still enjoy it. Your definition of "enjoy" is simple-minded.