Don't Feel Good About This Weekend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Don't Feel Good About This Weekend

Yanks are really pounding the ball and we (Sox) can't seem to move runners over and get them home. Hopefully Lack-of steps up and silence their bats in the opening game of this series. Tip for Tito...if the we grab the lead with Lack-of doing the pitching, do not let him come out to start the next innning....please!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend

I feel real good about this weekend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYSTOMND2. Show NYSTOMND2's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend:
    I feel real good about this weekend.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Me too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : Me too!
    Posted by NYSTOMND2

Haha.  Well well well.  Somethings gotta give ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYSTOMND2. Show NYSTOMND2's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : Haha.  Well well well.  Somethings gotta give ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

I agree at the very least one team will take 2/3....lets do this!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

Why wouldn't one feel well?  These matchups are the most fun aren't they?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from (TheBabe). Show (TheBabe)'s posts

In Response to Don't Feel Good About This Weekend:
    Yanks are really pounding the ball and we (Sox) can't seem to move runners over and get them home. Hopefully Lack-of steps up and silence their bats in the opening game of this series. Tip for Tito...if the we grab the lead with Lack-of doing the pitching, do not let him come out to start the next innning....please!

Posted by walk2run

Ummm....lackluster starts game 2, not the opener.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im expecting typically long, drawn out intense games and no one dominating...nothing will be resolved this weekend..that's my prediction - i do like the pitching matchups though

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Always feel good about a Sox/Yanks series...Both teams are playing well and as usual, it should be a good weekend at fenway with some great baseball games..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Don't Feel Good About This Weekend:
    Posted by walk2run

I look at the overall season series as who has better starting pitching and it will probably also determine one's fate in the PS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

As always, I look forward to Sox-Yanks series. I did predict earlier in the week that the Red Sox would be 3-4 games out of first by Sunday night. So no, I don't feel good about our chances here at all. Game 2, with Lackey vs. CC is a guarenteed loss. So it will be up to Lester in Game 1 and Beckett in Game 3 to come through. I sense a sweep by the Yanks. After our early season dominance of the Yanks, history of this series says, they sweep us to get the season series close. Hope that my prediction is wrong, but we shall see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Hey by the by, is anyone hip to a good internet crack for the broadcasts this weekend?  The Space TV is temporarily disengaged (Spacegirl dunked the remote in Mrs. Space's glass of water yesterday), and I don't want to go to a bar for all three games ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Hey by the by, is anyone hip to a good internet crack for the broadcasts this weekend?  The Space TV is temporarily disengaged (Spacegirl dunked the remote in a Mrs. Space's glass of water yesterday), and I don't want to go to a bar for all three games ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

spacegirl rocks! lolololol...

i remember my son taking my electric guitar when he was two and pulling a pete townshend with it...good thing he was cute - the next thing i know he is president of the senior class and graduating next year...time flies spaceman - enjoy whatever dimension you and your family inhabit!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from (TheBabe). Show (TheBabe)'s posts

Hey by the by, is anyone hip to a good internet crack for the broadcasts this weekend?  The Space TV is temporarily disengaged (Spacegirl dunked the remote in a Mrs. Space's glass of water yesterday), and I don't want to go to a bar for all three games ...

Posted by SpacemanEephus

Try myp2p.eu

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thewags. Show thewags's posts

This weekend is going to be awesome. Im in NYC and I cant wait to celebrate.

Lackey is going to turn it on and dominate CC, just wait.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

Go out and buy a universal remote. Try changing channels from the controls on the TV set itself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : spacegirl rocks! lolololol... i remember my son taking my electric guitar when he was two and pulling a pete townshend with it...good thing he was cute - the next thing i know he is president of the senior class and graduating next year...time flies spaceman - enjoy whatever dimension you and your family inhabit!
    Posted by georom4

Thanks G.  Yeah, hard to imagine her all growed up.  But at the same time, I can't believe she is about to turn 1 already!  Time flies.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : Go out and buy a universal remote. Try changing channels from the controls on the TV set itself.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

Hahaha.  No can do.  I've been rolling with the Roku, and it has no controls on its box.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : Try myp2p.eu
    Posted by (TheBabe)

thanks Babe.  will do.  If not, its good old fashioned ear to the radio.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hey by the by, is anyone hip to a good internet crack for the broadcasts this weekend?  The Space TV is temporarily disengaged (Spacegirl dunked the remote in Mrs. Space's glass of water yesterday), and I don't want to go to a bar for all three games ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

space, you can try www.soccertvlive.net or www.firstrowsports.eu

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

As always, I look forward to Sox-Yanks series. I did predict earlier in the week that the Red Sox would be 3-4 games out of first by Sunday night. So no, I don't feel good about our chances here at all. Game 2, with Lackey vs. CC is a guarenteed loss. So it will be up to Lester in Game 1 and Beckett in Game 3 to come through. I sense a sweep by the Yanks. After our early season dominance of the Yanks, history of this series says, they sweep us to get the season series close. Hope that my prediction is wrong, but we shall see.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor

What if the Sox decide to go out and smash CC?  Everyone assumes this will be a loss, but sometimes the hitters actually do their job better than the pitcher.  It can and may happen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : space, you can try www.soccertvlive.net or www.firstrowsports.eu
    Posted by J-BAY

word up.  thanks j-bay.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Yes this definitely has 2009 written all over it. The Sox I think had taken every game from the Yanks until a series in August. I hope I'm wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Feel Good About This Weekend : spacegirl rocks! lolololol... i remember my son taking my electric guitar when he was two and pulling a pete townshend with it...good thing he was cute - the next thing i know he is president of the senior class and graduating next year...time flies spaceman - enjoy whatever dimension you and your family inhabit!
    Posted by georom4

It seems like just yesterday I was teaching my son how to field a ground ball and teaching my daughter how to shoot the "J".  Now they're teaching my grandchildren the same things.

As Kenny Chesney says, "Don't blink". 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Lackey is going to turn it on and dominate CC, just wait.

I concur with this sentiment. When it comes to Red Sox/Yankees, expect the unexpected. I wouldn't be surprised if Colon dominates Lester tonight, followed by Lackey tossing up 8 shutout innings tomorrow while Sabathia gets rocked for 6 ER in 4 IP. Despite the high ERA, Lackey is capable of an ace performance on any given day. We'll see what happens. It should be fun.

Sections
Shortcuts