Dont Reply

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dont Reply

Dont reply to anything he or for that matter she, says.  Know what I'm talking about ?  Just a suggestion of course, but maybe a frustration reliever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Dont Reply

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dont reply to anything he or for that matter she, says.  Know what I'm talking about ?  Just a suggestion of course, but maybe a frustration reliever.

[/QUOTE]CHILDISH  !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I agree, When he/she/both starts another vacuous(love that word) thread, let it die a speedy death.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Guys,

Honestly.....   from somebody who has never shied away from taking billy on, I can honestly say that you boys need to chill on him a bit.  YES!  Some, ok, most of his socio-political stuff drives me crazy, but who gives a rat's _______.   As I've stated many times in the past, he drives me nuts because he marginalizes my side of the eisle.  His wing is killing my party, which is needed to get this country back on track.  The Left wing Loons do the same my ratiknal Dem friends.......   

Still, Billy is not a demon!  Just as the Left Wing loons are not demons either.  Over-zealous?  Absolutely!  Misguided?  Yep!  Generally under-informed?  You bet!   BUT!!!!!   A bad person?   I don't think so.......

I guess others have summed it up better than I gave......   ENDLESSLY DOGGING BILLY is no better than his endlessly inane posts!   

HELLO POT!  KETTLE CALLING!!!   ;)

lighten up francis. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Guys,

Honestly.....   from somebody who has never shied away from taking billy on, I can honestly say that you boys need to chill on him a bit.  YES!  Some, ok, most of his socio-political stuff drives me crazy, but who gives a rat's _______.   As I've stated many times in the past, he drives me nuts because he marginalizes my side of the eisle.  His wing is killing my party, which is needed to get this country back on track.  The Left wing Loons do the same my ratiknal Dem friends.......   

Still, Billy is not a demon!  Just as the Left Wing loons are not demons either.  Over-zealous?  Absolutely!  Misguided?  Yep!  Generally under-informed?  You bet!   BUT!!!!!   A bad person?   I don't think so.......

I guess others have summed it up better than I gave......   ENDLESSLY DOGGING BILLY is no better than his endlessly inane posts!   

Run your own life and I'll run mine. And, for your info, nothing is more pathetic on this planet than a right wing-nut. Well, there is one just as pathetic, a religious fanatic. Usually, it's the same person.

Must be tough for you to be perfect. 

Oh yeah, put that 'lighten up Francis' where the sun don't shine.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

[QUOTE]

Guys,

[/QUOTE]

Run your own life and I'll run mine. And, for your info, nothing is more pathetic on this planet than a right wing-nut. Well, there is one just as pathetic, a religious fanatic. Usually, it's the same person.

Must be tough for you to be perfect. 

Oh yeah, put that 'lighten up Francis' where the sun don't shine.

[/QUOTE]

Dude,  Where does all the anger come from?  Seriously!  Lighten up.  Is it really as simple as me knocking  BOTH extremes?  Life is really that one sided for you?  Or was it also me subtly knocking the ill informed?  Could it really be my Stripes reference that so inflames your passions?  I think it just may be the trifecta with you?

I gotta hand it to you though, not many would have the courage to stick up for the radically over-zealous extreme wing of either fringe Pole.

It's clear you're a man of principle, so far be it from me to try and inject a bit of civility in this discussion.  

What was I thinking?  Hand me a pitchfork!  You are clearly a man with a just cause.  Now that I've gof my mind right, I guess the never-ending string of threads hounding one person are not quite as oppressive as Billy's old habit of starting 5 threads a day attacking Papi.  No parallel to see here folks!  Move along.   ;)

Come on now....   :)    again.......   lighten up.  Enjoy life

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.   btw bogie,  I was not trying tell anybody in particular what to think, or how to lead their life.  As I have said on many occasions, bilky can tick me  off, and I have been given time outs, going after him and Stiffy.  We all get a bit too carried away from time to time, and it's time we all tried to notch it back a bit.

Sorry you took it so personally.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Don't Speak is a great tune.  Love Gwen even if she is getting older.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Like I said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Just jerkin you around guys, and acting all righteous, and feeling supported and empowered by recent decisions on the board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Latest warning  11:23 people might consider not feeding the troll who is an attention whole, and his several supporters who while complaining that he is not representative of their political group ( which in itself is pretty strange) but continue to be 100% solicitous of him, while telling people who disagree that they should not be bothered by his agitation. Even when I say don't reply I am hit with an accusation of " endlessly dogging" their lad, after I had earlier been told to just ignore him.  You cannot argue with all that blather.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

If folks use billy's obnoxious socio-political musing as a foil or straw man to take shots at all on the other side, even those who are moderates, then I'm talking to them.  I don't recal, reading anything from you that would lump you in with that stance??  Now bogie?  Well, that speaks for itself.

I'm sorry, but I do find the folks who start endless threads about billy just as obnoxious as billy himself.  

This is all a mute point, as mod2's last statement on the subject sounds like they have drawn a line in the sand.  A real line billy.....

One way or another, his musing will end

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

lest I be misunderstood.  In no way, shape, or form am I trying to enable billy's socio-political musings.  Nore, should anybody think that I secretly agree with the things that he says.

Do I enjoy a good debate?  YES!  love it!!!!!   but, not when somebody stargs denigrating whole groups of people!  I think it's save to say that I am decidedly anti demagoguery!

I hope that's clear enough....   :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

sorry guys.  i agree ignoring him would be best.  but i plan on pointing out every political innuendo he posts out of the blue in hopes that it will get him banned. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sorry guys.  i agree ignoring him would be best.  but i plan on pointing out every political innuendo he posts out of the blue in hopes that it will get him banned. 

[/QUOTE]

@ Slash - 

You may want to read the Mod's thread, P.11, 5th post from the bottom of the page.  And check your PM's.

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

And I thought "Don't Reply" referred to not replying to any posts because the Beta Release adds too many spaces such that white space to actual content often if 10:1!