Don't respond to FrankFromGL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Don't respond to FrankFromGL

That is all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Don't respond to FrankFromGL

Ive put him on ignore and refuse to post on his trolling threads. I hope others will follow so he doesnt waste space on the front page.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Will do...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

When I was about 16, the KKK was granted a permit to march through my town. My brothers and friends were outraged and wanted to go throw rocks (among other things) at them. My father stopped  us. "Attention is what they crave, particularly from those who hate them," he said.  "The best way to handle idiots like them is to ignore them."

Not that I'm comparing Frank to the KKK, but same principle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Odd is it may sound, I don't find Frank annoying at all.

His polite posts are refreshing. Yes, I know he is a Yankee fan.

I find many others extremely annoying , most are Red Sox fans....or are pretending to be, who really knows?

I have never had any bad experiences with Frank. But. I have never had any bad feelings with BILL806 either, yet many do not like his posts. I enjoy them and find many entertaining.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

I find many others extremely annoying , most are Red Sox fans....or are pretending to be, who really knows?

I have never had any bad experiences with Frank. But. I have never had any bad feelings with BILL806 either, yet many do not like his posts. I enjoy them and find many entertaining.

To each his own.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Ive put him on ignore and refuse to post on his trolling threads. I hope others will follow so he doesnt waste space on the front page.

He's on my IGNORE LISTas of a few days ago. Glad some are catching on. I belong to several list involving my hobbies and love when fellow list members complain about what other write about saying we've discussed this before. Just as on this list we have the alternative to use the ignore option all keyboard contain a delete button but somehow many members just like to see themselves complain about other. If I do not want to read something the option to use the "D" button or Ignore on this list is as someone else said, simple. Why allow ones self to be irritated by those who seek to do nothing else but irritate us. It's what they enjoy so cut em off at the pass and IGNORE !!

Hetch 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I dunno, I think Frank is the type of troll who will keep starting threads regardless of whether anyone responds or not.  He has a lot of time on his hands.  The proper thing would be to ban him but we all know the issues there.  So my response is to call him a moron and ridicule him and things like that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

That is all.

He is a troll. He defines the word. Sign me up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Yep....will do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I dunno, I think Frank is the type of troll who will keep starting threads regardless of whether anyone responds or not.  He has a lot of time on his hands.  The proper thing would be to ban him but we all know the issues there.  So my response is to call him a moron and ridicule him and things like that.

Thats exactly the attention he is looking for Bab. Eventually, if no one comments on his outrageous OPs and instead reports them to the mods as trolling maybe we can be rid of him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

or switch to double secret ignore...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Jete, as you know, to do that you have to know the secret handshake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Jete, as you know, to do that you have to know the secret handshake.

And all this time I was seeking a secret password !! Me a dummy. 

Hetch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm good with that. Guy is lacking in rocksalt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

+1

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

And don't respond to that other one, supra dee dupra.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I'm in.  No more Frank.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Censorship is a mentality of the intellectual frauds. The recent political NBA announcment regarding the issue of sexual proclivity is an attempt to gain attention for political agenda purposes. I find FrandFromGL to be harmless on a Red Sox forum for baseball discussion.

I'm opposed to campaigns for de facto censorship.

your posts are the product of an intellectual fraud.

Yazz, 

I find it amnazing the one fraud namely SoftLaw or troll comes out to support another namely FrankGL. Idiots golore !!

Hetch

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Bump. Still the preferred policy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

REBUMP

Sections
Shortcuts