Don't respond to FrankFromGL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Don't respond to FrankFromGL

You might as well also say 'don't respond to Softlaw, Bill-806 or Pike' too.  No different.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

You might as well also say 'don't respond to Softlaw, Bill-806 or Pike' too.  No different.

Those guys are not here for the sole purpose of agitating Red Sox fans, as Frankinfool is. There is a world of difference. Softy, Bill, and Pike can be irritating at times, but they are Red Sox fans and generally discuss baseball. We do not need an ill-mannered Yankee fan here who is here just to be a troll. The mods need to get control of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Thing is pumpsie, he was a good NYY poster, as himself. Hard to figure why he went down the impostor road.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Those guys are not here for the sole purpose of agitating Red Sox fans, as Frankinfool is. There is a world of difference. Softy, Bill, and Pike can be irritating at times, but they are Red Sox fans and generally discuss baseball. We do not need an ill-mannered Yankee fan here who is here just to be a troll. The mods need to get control of him.

a) I think it's a big stretch to say Pike 'generally discusses baseball'.
    b) I agree, Frankenputz is a Yankee troll who should be swiftly banished, and would be, from most Red Sox forums.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

I don't read the guy

and I'm thinking he's a sox fan

but this al guy doesn't compare to pike

as far as I know he sticks to his own threads

so it's easy to ignore him

pike shows up everywhere

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Ok. Sounds good to me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Forget it. There will always be people who feel that they have to defend the "honor of thier team"... or "the board"... or think that they'll "take the troll to school" or some such nonsense, giving Frank and others like him exactly what they crave. Those that can't help but respond to trollish behavior are every bit as bad as the trolls themselves. It'll never end.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

a) I think it's a big stretch to say Pike 'generally discusses baseball'.
    b) I agree, Frankenputz is a Yankee troll who should be swiftly banished, and would be, from most Red Sox forums.   

OK. Pike SOMETIMES discusses baseball. But he is not posting for the sole purpose of agitating the rest of us here, including the good Yankee fans who are welcome here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Censorship is a mentality of the intellectual frauds. The recent political NBA announcment regarding the issue of sexual proclivity is an attempt to gain attention for political agenda purposes. I find FrandFromGL to be harmless on a Red Sox forum for baseball discussion.

I'm opposed to campaigns for de facto censorship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am taking this suggestion one step further: every time FrankenFool starts a thread designed to agitate Red Sox fans (=trolling) I will report him to the mods. If enough other people do that maybe FrankenFool will get a well earned vacation from this board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I am taking this suggestion one step further: every time FrankenFool starts a thread designed to agitate Red Sox fans (=trolling) I will report him to the mods. If enough other people do that maybe FrankenFool will get a well earned vacation from this board.

Ive already done that. but he was attacking Moon on his thread.