Don't Rush S. Drew and Ortiz back off the Disabled List: Concussions are serious and Ortiz needs to be 110% healthy, first

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re: Don't Rush S. Drew and Ortiz back off the Disabled List: Concussions are serious and Ortiz needs to be 110% healthy, first

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I think Drew, by Monday, is way too dangerous. Same for Ortiz. Team is doing well, so no need to rush these guys back. Let them heal, and leave no doubt. I think June 1st is the date to target.

Agreed. On Drew I saw that he has a max of 5 days rehab for concussion DL.  Don't really know what their options are after that besides moving him to a normal DL. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Don't Rush S. Drew and Ortiz back off the Disabled List: Concussions are serious and Ortiz needs to be 110% healthy, first

No need to rush either one back.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I think Drew, by Monday, is way too dangerous. Same for Ortiz. Team is doing well, so no need to rush these guys back. Let them heal, and leave no doubt. I think June 1st is the date to target.

You sir , are a true humanitarian. Their health and well being comes first. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I agree. Nava is a much better Dh option then Ortiz.

Sections
Shortcuts