Doubleheader Tomorrow??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Doubleheader Tomorrow??

Weather for tonight's game in NYC doesn't look promising at all. I doubt that they will be able to play tonight.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Re: Doubleheader Tomorrow??

In Response to Re: Doubleheader Tomorrow??:
    In Response to Doubleheader Tomorrow?? : Another day off might be good for the Sox. One more day to lick their wounds and re-focus and then go out tomorrow and grind it out and try to get two wins
    Posted by thepeskypole6

The Sox could benefit from an extra day off. I would think that the Yankees would really welcome a day off too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Doubleheader Tomorrow??:
    Weather for tonight's game in NYC doesn't look promising at all. I doubt that they will be able to play tonight.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

Unfortunately, the weather looks pretty bad for days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Heard on the car driving into NYC this morning that after some afternoon rain, the rain may hold off till late night into tomorrow, so maybe they can squeeze tonights game in. Tomorrow/Sunday is supposed to be rain showers all day, so they will probably be playing the games in between breaks in the rain.....not great games to have tickets to because they will probably be all day affairs.....one advantage for the Sox is that in horrible conditions I wouldnt expect Girardi to be leaving his regulars out there....especially the Outfielders....wouldnt want anyone getting hurt on the wet field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Doubleheader Tomorrow??:
    Posted by BeaconHill19
    BH, you ain't kidding...dark as heck in the city right now, but fortunately no rainfall as of yet..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

tough to get two in tomorrow isnt it a 4pm FOX game?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

In Response to Re: Doubleheader Tomorrow??:
    In Response to Doubleheader Tomorrow?? : BH, you ain't kidding...dark as heck in the city right now, but fortunately no rainfall as of yet..
    Posted by jete02fan

I'm in the 80's on the east side...its raining here.....doesn't look good but we have to get this in!!! Im pumped about this game, going out with friends to watch it......it will ruin my night if we don't play tonight!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Mikey, you can always watch the ruruns of Yankeeography. I doubt however that any real Red Sox fan would be interested in watching those, You see that  a Red Sox fan on  Red Sox forum wants  to see things pertaining to their team

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411895. Show user_4411895's posts

2 on sunday

Sections
Shortcuts