DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT

INTERESTING

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Re: DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT

I agree.  The Dodgers haven't been the same.

Perhaps you might want to complete a sentence if you legitimately wanted to discuss/debate this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

In Response to Re: DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT:
    [QUOTE]I agree.  The Dodgers haven't been the same. Perhaps you might want to complete a sentence if you legitimately wanted to discuss/debate this.
    Posted by crix[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Whether or not there is any correlation, no one knows.  It is a true statement though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

The Sox have also not won anything since Robert Goulet died...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Season isn't over yet, save this amazing logic for after the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In truth we were heading downhill because of Manny being on the team. Theo unloaded him exactly at the right moment. Its just too bad we couldn't have traded him for a Kemp or something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]Season isn't over yet, save this amazing logic for after the playoffs.
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

No way.  I am not gonna dis the Lawrence Mass native and villain from the Naked Gun movies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

2008- lost in ALCS
    2009- swept in ALDS
    2010- no playoffs
    2011- collapsing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Please explain all the years leading up until 2004 and tell us again why we are in such dire straits.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In truth we were heading downhill because of Manny being on the team. Theo unloaded him exactly at the right moment. Its just too bad we couldn't have traded him for a Kemp or something.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]WELL SAID BURRITO !!!   YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF !!  ANYONE THAT THINKS THAT THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-JUICER-PEOPLE BEATER- SH!T BUM, WAS ANYTHING NEAR "TRUE VALUE" COMES FROM THE T-BALL-LIBERAL-LEFT-MOONBAT SIDE OF BASEBALL !!!!  MAN-BOY WAS/IS A DISGRACE TO THE GAME !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Same talking points today from North Carolina and Cambodia.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong.

But the Bruins hadn't won since....

And the Baltimore Orioles haven't won since:

So yes these things happen and there is no relationship whatsoever, except in the imagination of a frustrated poster.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Yes,the Rays have gone downhill since Ramirez quit this spring.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

In Response to DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT:
    [QUOTE]INTERESTING
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]
    Manny's contract-related issues aside, he was a "kid" who liked to play the came and did it well, usually without regard to the circumstance.  This team (and those since he left) have a businessmen's mentality.  You need (in my view) some characters to keep the perspective in place.  Yees its your job, but yes you have press and others breathing down your neck on a daily basis.  Go out and have fiun and do your best.  If they get in this year, there is a potential to go a good way. Lord knows, they have to stop playing this badly eventually.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT : WELL SAID BURRITO !!!   YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF !!  ANYONE THAT THINKS THAT THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-JUICER-PEOPLE BEATER- SH!T BUM, WAS ANYTHING NEAR "TRUE VALUE" COMES FROM THE T-BALL-LIBERAL-LEFT-MOONBAT SIDE OF BASEBALL !!!!  MAN-BOY WAS/IS A DISGRACE TO THE GAME !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Great post Bill.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT : Manny's contract-related issues aside, he was a "kid" who liked to play the came and did it well, usually without regard to the circumstance.  This team (and those since he left) have a businessmen's mentality.  You need (in my view) some characters to keep the perspective in place.  Yees its your job, but yes you have press and others breathing down your neck on a daily basis.  Go out and have fiun and do your best.  If they get in this year, there is a potential to go a good way. Lord knows, they have to stop playing this badly eventually.
    Posted by crmn19[/QUOTE]  OK, AND IM SURE THAT YOU THINK THAT PUBLIC EDUCATION IS ALIVE & WELL ???  MUST BE NICE LIVING IN THE LIBERAL/LEFT/MOONBAT WORLD !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT :   OK, AND IM SURE THAT YOU THINK THAT PUBLIC EDUCATION IS ALIVE & WELL ???  MUST BE NICE LIVING IN THE LIBERAL/LEFT/MOONBAT WORLD !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Eh, public education depends on the State (me all-Catholic education until the post-graduate run).  Here in crackerville Virginia, we have great state schools, but so do California and Wisconsin.  Personally, I ge up butt early go to work do my job and come back every day to do it again. 

The point being there is a certain degree of playing relaxed that seems to be needed.  Manny may have been from Mars (or Uranus), but (as even his critics will admit) he could get out of bed and hit.  The 2011 Sox either expect to win for no good reason or are tighter than a crab's rear end.  Their pitching has stunk this month, but then too they have not hit consistently worth a lick.  I'd  trade one 18-9 win in a four game set for three 6-3 wins and a loss, but that's me.

And yes, Manny was stupid for "retiring" early this year and now wanting to be reinstated effectively turning his 100 game suspension into 200+ games

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOWNHILL SINCE MANNYROIDS LEFT : Eh, public education depends on the State (me all-Catholic education until the post-graduate run).  Here in crackerville Virginia, we have great state schools, but so do California and Wisconsin.  Personally, I ge up butt early go to work do my job and come back every day to do it again.  The point being there is a certain degree of playing relaxed that seems to be needed.  Manny may have been from Mars (or Uranus), but (as even his critics will admit) he could get out of bed and hit.  The 2011 Sox either expect to win for no good reason or are tighter than a crab's rear end.  Their pitching has stunk this month, but then too they have not hit consistently worth a lick.  I'd  trade one 18-9 win in a four game set for three 6-3 wins and a loss, but that's me. And yes, Manny was stupid for "retiring" early this year and now wanting to be reinstated effectively turning his 100 game suspension into 200+ games
    Posted by crmn19[/QUOTE] OK CRMNDOG..... I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THAT.... BUT THE PART ABOUT CALIFORNIA SCHOOLS IS VERY QUESTIONABLE AT BEST !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

No big deal when i think about schools in California, I think colleges (and the UCal state system is really great), may not have thought it all the way through.  Anyway, another day and another bad performance.