Drew, Cameron, and Lowrie trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Drew, Cameron, and Lowrie trade

So today on MLB 2k11 for the xbox my brother traded Cameron Drew and Lowrie to the braves for McCann, Prado, and Alex Gonzalez. Why doesnt theo just do that. Gosh hes dumb. Drew and cameron both stink and we need to trade lowrie while hes high value. That gives us a RH outfielder, a non "butcher" shortstop, and a non paper arm solid hitting catcher. Works for the sox. And is I can do it in a game, it should equate to real life GM's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: Drew, Cameron, and Lowrie trade

Why not throw in the Crapelbon Cry

But who would want him?  Who would pay him?  Where would anyone put him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

If Drew and Cameron both stink. What team would trade for them? Ask you brother?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

So far, two of two responses completely failed to understand the orignal post.

Should anyone tell them it was actually funny, sarcastic and clever?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

The entire world knows that Jed Lowrie, the human pretzel who is weak v. RHP, isn't a SS. Trade him to a team that needs a 2nd baseman and views him as "an elite middle infielder". Tito says he wants to prove he can last a season, but he's arleady taking tired and "my neck hurts" days off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I think Salty is the guy... at least right now anyways.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

The Red Sox need a top defensive catcher, to split time with Salty. Varitek needs to go, big time! Bring up Lavarnway! Now!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Lavarnway is a bad fielding catcher, but I guess you didn't bother to look it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

False, Lavarnway is a young, smart and average fielding catcher.

Varitek is a terrible fielding catcher, but I guess you didn't bother to pay attention over the last half a decade.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Drew, Cameron, and Lowrie trade:
    [QUOTE]So far, two of two responses completely failed to understand the orignal post. Should anyone tell them it was actually funny, sarcastic and clever?
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    Softy raised that to three.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Drew, Cameron, and Lowrie trade:
    [QUOTE]So today on MLB 2k11 for the xbox my brother traded Cameron Drew and Lowrie to the braves for McCann, Prado, and Alex Gonzalez. Why doesnt theo just do that. Gosh hes dumb. Drew and cameron both stink and we need to trade lowrie while hes high value. That gives us a RH outfielder, a non "butcher" shortstop, and a non paper arm solid hitting catcher. Works for the sox. And is I can do it in a game, it should equate to real life GM's.
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12[/QUOTE]   SON,  YOUR WORKING TOO HARD HERE.....  JUST ENJOY THE RIDE AND LET THEO DO HIS JOB !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

"False, Lavarnway is a young, smart and average fielding catcher."

If by "fielding", you mean "hitting," then yes.  Otherwise, scouting reports on soxprospects.com beg to differ.

Their take: "Catching skills are undeveloped. Limited range behind the dish, an average arm, and stiff reactions on balls he has to move to. Average blocking skills. Has improved on his catch-and-release mechanics since joining the organization. Hard worker, and with continued dedication he could be an average defensive catcher at the major league level."

They were kinder about Lowrie's defense as a SS.

If the Sox want a defensive catcher, they have Mark Wagner and Mike McKenry in Salem and Pawtucket respectively, both of whom are very solid defenders with limited offensive skillsets.  Both are also already on the 40-man roster...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

I don't thing that was written a few days ago. I read that a few years ago. He's an average defensive catcher, who would be a better time investment than washed up Varitik.

Sections
Shortcuts