DREW DONE WHEN CRAW IS READY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: DREW DONE ON MONDAY WHEN CRAW IS READY?

In Response to Re: DREW DONE ON MONDAY WHEN CRAW IS READY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DREW DONE ON MONDAY WHEN CRAW IS READY? : couldnt agree more. on ALL social issues bama is pretty much a soft left leaning LIBERTARIAN. like his "poll-evolving" view on homosexuality and so forth. on military and dilomacy, he's coopted the reps. where the line is however is with ECONOMIC POLICY. he voted for him but he clearly is more of a MARXIST than a capitalist, and that may be end up being his doom. clinton never would have gone as far economically as bama did.  oh yep back to drew... that was the capitalistic system working best for the player. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

If you think Obama is anywhere close to a Marxist in economic policy, I think you might want to read up on what Marxism actually is.  Obama is more of a Nixon republican than anything when it comes to economics.  Clinton never had to go as far as Obama, only because he did not inherit an economy tanked by the same rampant over-speculation that created the nice bubble Clinton rode high on.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Re: DREW DONE WHEN CRAW IS READY?

"JD could still be a good bat in the lineup if he can get hot, and could deliver key hits in important games."

I disagree.  This year he's .165 with RISP, and up to .212 with RISP and two outs.

Now I'll expect someone to say "But wait -- this proves he's a clutch hitter."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

PS:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I wasn't ready for Drew to be this bad in 2011. He was pretty much useless against lefties last season, so I expected that, but his at bats against righties have been a trainwreck, too, in 2011.

Very disappointing. With Drew you never know if it's "I just don't feel like playing this game anymore but I still want to get paid," or if it's just that he's getting too old and his bat has slowed down.

Maybe a combination of the two?

At least he still plays a good RF and runs the bases well.

That said, if they can somehow pry a guy like Beltran (final year of his big deal) away from the Mets on or before July 31, I'd dump Drew and make Reddick the spare outfielder, along with McDonald for pinch-running/defensive duties.

Sections
Shortcuts