Drew May Be Getting an MRI on Friday for his Oblique

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Drew May Be Getting an MRI on Friday for his Oblique

This is getting better and better for all you fans of the signing. He must have kept himself in great shape at Boras' clinic. I'm guessing Stephen and Scott were having nice drinks waiting for the Red Sox to get swindled.

Great job Ben C.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Drew May Be Getting an MRI on Friday for his Oblique

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is getting better and better for all you fans of the signing. He must have kept himself in great shape at Boras' clinic. I'm guessing Stephen and Scott were having nice drinks waiting for the Red Sox to get swindled.

Great job Ben C.

[/QUOTE]

he is having a test today to see if he needs the MRI LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

lol the drew legacy continues. Well done ben, 10 mill for a guy who can’t even stay on the field. Pretty sure we have a enough of those already. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

I can't wait until he does the Crawford thing and schedules the surgery on his own.  Then Boras will inform the Sox brass that his client will be re-habbing in Arizona at some posh spa and that his client thanks them for allowing him the opportunity to play for them this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

They are getting pretty obtuse, or abstruse, about this oblique.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]

Great job Ben C.

[/QUOTE]

no one complained about Victorino missing times or Napoli missing times??   come on guys.  Drew signed with the team when the team was losing like 5 in the row at the same time Bogarets was not doing a good job defensively at the SS.  Then when Drew signed with the team, the team lost another five more games.  

So therefore, Drew  have nothing to do with the losing record as of today.  If Drew is going to miss the season, that could be a huge bad signing.  He ll be back soon!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

his is getting better and better for all you fans of the signing. He must have kept himself in great shape at Boras' clinic. I'm guessing Stephen and Scott were having nice drinks waiting for the Red Sox to get swindled.

Great job Ben C.

He is, just as a precaution and if cleared, may play this weekend.This is the type of injury that happens during spring training. Regardless of what you do, nothing can replace it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

his is getting better and better for all you fans of the signing. He must have kept himself in great shape at Boras' clinic. I'm guessing Stephen and Scott were having nice drinks waiting for the Red Sox to get swindled.

Great job Ben C.

He is, just as a precaution and if cleared, may play this weekend.This is the type of injury that happens during spring training. Regardless of what you do, nothing can replace it

[/QUOTE]

Please. How many guys on the Red Sox were out during spring training with an oblique injury?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Great job Ben C.

Please. How many guys on the Red Sox were out during spring training with an oblique injury?

[/QUOTE]

I HAVE NO IDEA ADG, BUT IT'S A COMMON INJURY YOU HEAR PLAYERS SUSTAIN, EVERY SPRING. DREW'S INJURY IS MAGINFIED BECAUSE a) IT'S DREW AND B) THE REGULAR SEASON. ANYTHING TO B*TCH ABOUT , RIGHT?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Great job Ben C.

[/QUOTE]

Says the poster that thinks Drew was a poor hitter in 2013!   Are really this sad and jaundiced or is it an act?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The Sox FO should have kept him down for another week or two. I dont care how good of shape a player is in, if hes not in baseball shape hes going to tweak something if hes pushed too hard too fast.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The Sox FO should have kept him down for another week or two. I dont care how good of shape a player is in, if hes not in baseball shape hes going to tweak something if hes pushed too hard too fast.

They couldnt, paw; part of the contract was Drew only had to do 10 minor league games. wayNot sure it made a difference, either way. He could have sustainded the same injury, either way

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Great job Ben C.

QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I HAVE NO IDEA ADG, BUT IT'S A COMMON INJURY YOU HEAR PLAYERS SUSTAIN, EVERY SPRING. DREW'S INJURY IS MAGINFIED BECAUSE a) IT'S DREW AND B) THE REGULAR SEASON. ANYTHING TO B*TCH ABOUT , RIGHT?

[/QUOTE]

JBay - just curious but when do you start to complain?  When they lose 100 games?  If they lose more than 10 straight games?  When they finish the season with less than 100 HR's and fewer than 50 SB's?  When they only win 5 games against the yankees all year?  If they lose 110 games?  I would really like to know where you line is?  Maybe you don't have one?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

They couldnt, paw; part of the contract was Drew only had to do 10 minor league games. wayNot sure it made a difference, either way. He could have sustainded the same injury, either way

[/QUOTE]

Then I guess I understand...But I ask you this question. Who, amongst the agent, player, and Sox FO, really thought he'd be in baseball shape after a week in AAA after just working out and taking ground balls/batting practice with no real ST? They should have said he would be there as long as it takes to be ready. Bad decision on all sides.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then I guess I understand...But I ask you this question. Who, amongst the agent, player, and Sox FO, really thought he'd be in baseball shape after a week in AAA after just working out and taking ground balls/batting practice with no real ST? They should have said he would be there as long as it takes to be ready. Bad decision on all sides.

[/QUOTE]

the first bad decision was Drew not taking the QO.  That was a very good offer.  But no one takes them.  They want the "security" of a multi-year deal since 14.1 mil over a 9 month period does not constitute security.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My guess is paw, tney wanted him back as quickly as he wanted to be there. As I said earlier, it's something that could happened regardless of where he was playing. Not a good situation, any way you look at it.

Left you a message in chatzy.

Sections
Shortcuts