Drew to Yankees

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Re: Drew to Yankees

In response to jam789123's comment:

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jam789123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a double win for the Sox, they dump Drew and now I can root for him to suck as a Yankee.

triple win…you no longer have anything to talk about.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong Syco, I can still talk about that picture of yours which reminds me of some wannabe dictator in the African wilderness.

[/QUOTE]

Which is adorable that you think that. It's LL Cool J. The "picture" which most of us call an "avatar" is supposed to be ironic.

Time for your nap Grampa.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I like to watch quality players that have some skills that are so much better than the skills of others playing the same position. Jete has been the Yankee  SS for almost 20 years--Drew is a better player at the SS position and so is Brendan Ryan who has been playing 2 B recently, now the Yankees have there future SS ready to take over next season unless they go after Tulo. I'm a Sox fan but SS is such a critical position it's great to know you never have enough.

It will be interesting to see how the Yankees deal with SS with ARod's return to the team next season. Do they install him at 3B, try him at SS or make him the DH?

Good luck to Drew--I am kind of anxious to see how he adjusts to either 2 B or 3 B He will obviously be in the line-up tonight. I can only imagine if he's like every other player that dons a Yankee uniform he will be clean shaven and probably provide some magical moments against his former mates.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I understood why the Sox brought in Drew. What I didn't understand is why they kept playing him once we were completely out of the hunt. It didn't help us, and it would have been better to get XB back to short, since apparently that's where he's now going.

It looked like the Sox lost confidence in Bogaerts. Looked like it to us and no doubt to him as well. Yes, they did it because of Middlebrooks. But once the season was lost, they should have sat Drew and brought Bogaerts back to SS. 

That would have helped restore Bogaerts' confidence and given him a head start back to learning the SS position. I think they kept playing Drew in order to save face, and Bogaerts' development wasn't important enough to them to change that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Ben admitted that Drew was a big mistake and didnt work it out so I dont see much of a debate there...reading in between the lines = Ben sent Drew to the EE and that means he didnt think this move would help the Yanks at all - and he's right because it's SDrew

As always - 100% correct!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ben admitted that Drew was a big mistake and didnt work it out so I dont see much of a debate there...reading in between the lines = Ben sent Drew to the EE and that means he didnt think this move would help the Yanks at all - and he's right because it's SDrew

As always - 100% correct!

[/QUOTE]

I thought the Yankees didn't want Drew??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sections
Shortcuts