Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Drew's Heating Up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Drew's Heating Up

Drew is on fire.  Last 12 games, 17 hits and 10 walks, 4 HR and 12 RBI.  His OPS is now up to .778.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Drew = Clutch!!!

Ill give up stellar defense and settle for solid and dependable to have this kind of offense from my SS any day of the week!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Sox were 1-11 tonight with RISP. Drew 1-1. That was a HUGE Clutch hit tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

I know he could go stone cold tomorrow, and I like others thought he was an overpay. I had no idea he had that kind of pop or could come thru clutch like that, so right now the money doesn't look out of whack to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Aside from Papi, Drew's the guy I have the most confidence in at the plate now. I really like the guy as a player. Because he doesn't make SportsCenter plays, he often gets overlooked as a fielder. But he's a very solid glove at short.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

After last night's heroics, Fangraphs now has Drew as the 8th best shortstop in baseball with a 2.4 WAR and $11.8Million value.

-Daf.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

This brings up the question: what will a qualifying offer be for Drew? Cause there's probably gonna be a market. (Baring injury, disease, locusts...)

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts