Dumpster ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Dumpster ...

How's he doing, critics?

Ya call him silly, demeaning names even before his first trip to the mound.

ERA is near 2.50.  SO's in the double digits ... dominating BB/K ratio is outstanding ....

He still isn't Clay, but who is at an ERA of under .50?

Dumpster indeed.  Time to make some apologies. 

Know know who you are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Re: Dumpster ...

I make no apologies except to on person and he is not here. But so far i was wrong!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

I make no apologies except to on person and he is not here. But so far i was wrong!

PROMISE!   Oh lordy ... you sure weren't who I was setting a trot line for.  Heh.

Sorry buddy.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

I know that my friend. When are you bringing back your starting pitcher predictions? I want to strut my stuff early on Jon and Buch.

Sad day my friend for our brothers and sisters in Boston. I was worried sick about my son. Works 5 minutes from the explosion and lives 10 minutes away. the father in me kicked in till he answered his mom. he has always blown dad off. I wanted to fly out and kick him in his rear!

PROMISE!   Oh lordy ... you sure weren't who I was setting a trot line for.  Heh.

Sorry buddy.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

This one will be played inning by inning.  Right now, it's pretty empty, but if he gives a run in the first inning of his next start, this place will be saturated by the Dempster haters.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

While I agree with you most "fans" killed the "Dumpster" signing, I'd wait more than 3 starts to say I told you so. He's a bad start away from an ERA over 4 and 2 bad starts away from you regretting the post.

However, at this time fans who dumped on Victorino, Dempster and Cherrington are eating crow.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

How's he doing, critics?

Ya call him silly, demeaning names even before his first trip to the mound.

ERA is near 2.50.  SO's in the double digits ... dominating BB/K ratio is outstanding ....

He still isn't Clay, but who is at an ERA of under .50?

Dumpster indeed.  Time to make some apologies. 

Know know who you are.

Sorry. I still do not trust him. Small sample size. If he is around 4 ERA in July then I will willingly admit I was wrong.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

So far , he has exceeded my expectations. Seems to have re-invented himself. Throwing a lot of off speed stuff, fooling the batters. I would say that the jury is still out.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Dumpster looked really good against a very potent Rays offense. He's doing a gret job.

He's clearly imbibing heavily tonight, BUT I'll take "GRET JOB" from Stiffy any day.

Gettin stiff stiffy?  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

Are there any adults here who call him Dempster instead of Dumpster? Are there any Red Sox fans here or just trolls?

Who cares what he is called. With a name like Dempster, if he is pitching poorly, the nickname is a natural. Like Francoma. You know the old saying: "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me". Get over it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The world's first diamond studded dumpster.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

You gotta love it!  I must admit to being pleasantly surprised.  Much better than I was expecting!!!

:)  Good on him!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Ross and Aviles were pretty good looking dumpsters...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

It's early but he's  looking much better than I expected. Especially all the strikeouts. He may be benefiting from unfamiliarity but we'll gladly take it.

With new style low-power and so-far inconsistent offense we sure could use continued seriously effective starting pitching. Let's hope Mr. Dempster keeps it up , and Doubront kicks in also.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Can you imagine the hue and cry from the likes of Stiffy if Dempster had given up 5 runs & lost the game?

Instead, he pitches a GEM!  Stiffy can't even give the guy props for 1 game.

Stiffy.... Red Sox fan?   PLEASE!

p.s.   Where are the others giving it up for Dempster.  He's been excellent, especially given ALL THE predictions from the diminutive gm's on this board.  What a joke!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

There will be a lot of "gems" pitched against the Rays.

What a champ you are Stiffy!  Like Obama, you will always seek to sell your pathetic bad calls as pure gold.  You have a bit of a "king midas" complex.  Just a bit!

No.....   Like Obama.  So much like Obama!!!!!

You are the emperor who wears no clothes!

Keep selling that golden flowing robe........   ;)

Remember the stories I used to tell about you growing up in the hood.  When your mom used to wipe for you after school?  Remember how she used to tell you how all the other kids, teachers, coaches, professors, neighbors, etc....  were just jealous of you?  That you really were the smartest?  The best?

Stiiiiiiffy????   ;}

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

There will be a lot of "gems" pitched against the Rays.

What a champ you are Stiffy!  Like Obama, you will always seek to sell your pathetic bad calls as pure gold.  You have a bit of a "king midas" complex.  Just a bit!

No.....   Like Obama.  So much like Obama!!!!!

You are the emperor who wears no clothes!

Keep selling that golden flowing robe........   ;)

Remember the stories I used to tell about you growing up in the hood.  When your mom used to wipe for you after school?  Remember how she used to tell you how all the other kids, teachers, coaches, professors, neighbors, etc....  were just jealous of you?  That you really were the smartest?  The best?

Stiiiiiiffy????   ;}

i ridicule Bill and softlaw for constantly injecting politics into posts. Please do not stoop to their level and do it yourself lest you start to get ridiculed too.

if you want to rant about "the big O" take it to the politics forum plz.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I have been pleasantly suprised with dempster and I really hope he continues his outstanding performance.

Sections
Shortcuts