Dustin Pedroia - who would you rather have on the club?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irish-sox-fan. Show irish-sox-fan's posts

Dustin Pedroia - who would you rather have on the club?

Seriously, im not saying hes the best player in baseball but taking everything into account is there any polayer youd rather have on your team. Hes hard as nails, tiny, hilarious, made of stone apparently and an all around great player. The only other player i can think of i repsected as muich is Mike Lowell. Victorino seems like another one in the making but unfortunately hes hurt quite a lot. No fault of his.  

So is there anyone you'd swap the little man for? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: Dustin Pedroia - who would you rather have on the club?

In response to irish-sox-fan's comment:

Seriously, im not saying hes the best player in baseball but taking everything into account is there any polayer youd rather have on your team. Hes hard as nails, tiny, hilarious, made of stone apparently and an all around great player. The only other player i can think of i repsected as muich is Mike Lowell. Victorino seems like another one in the making but unfortunately hes hurt quite a lot. No fault of his.  

Pedroia isn't 'little', he's short.

A cardiologist friend of mine is short, but exhibits more power(not physical) than anyone I know.

I dare you tell Pedroia to his face that he's a 'little man'.

Incidentally, I'm 6'1'' and weigh 210lb.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irish-sox-fan. Show irish-sox-fan's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

A cardiologist friend of mine is short, but exhibits more power(not physical) than anyone I know.

relax mate, hed kick six colors of c*** out of me. congrats on your size and height - i guess. My point was how great he is, but looks like somehow you picked that up as an insult. which is kind of funny. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

relax mate, hed kick six colors of c*** out of me. congrats on your size and height - i guess. My point was how great he is, but looks like somehow you picked that up as an insult. which is kind of funny. 

I mention my size so you wouldn't think 'one short person defending another'.

Regardless, I still think your choice of words was poor.  And, jokingly with a mug of beer in your hand or not, I'll bet Pedroia wouldn't think it was funny.....mate.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irish-sox-fan. Show irish-sox-fan's posts

Regardless, I still think your choice of words was poor.  And, jokingly with a mug of beer in your hand or not, I'll bet Pedroia wouldn't think it was funny.....mate.

Oh do me a favor and go away will you? I started a thread asking if there's any player anyone would rather have than Pedroia. And you've gone off your trolley As if I was insulting a player about whom I said that I couldn't think of anyone better. By the way he seems like he has a great sense of humor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Oh do me a favor and go away will you? I started a thread asking if there's any player anyone would rather have than Pedroia. And you've gone off your trolley As if I was insulting a player about whom I said that I couldn't think of anyone better. By the way he seems like he has a great sense of humor.

Have another beer, will you?   LOL   I will, if you will..

I didn't mean to 'go off my trolley'(must be a Boston Irish phrase), it was just the 'little man' thing that got under my skin.  I'm sure you probably meant no offense to it, but I know a lot of guys who would be pretty sensitive to that choice of words unlss you were really tight.  Even then, I have my doubts.

So, here's the olive branch and I'll buy this round.  OK?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irish-sox-fan. Show irish-sox-fan's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Maybe OBAMA can have a beer summit with the pair of ya.

Alright. Truce. I still say there's not a player out there id rather have. Trouts damn good though. Sign Dusty now!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Buritto, you have to know that Obama is NOT one of my favorite people, but I'm going to stick to my guns and not bring politics up.

I hope Pedroia accepts an extension.  He is the face of the franchise.

11. This post has been removed.