Early closure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Early closure

Easier to take the end of July than at the end of September. Can we look forward to a general house cleaning? I hope so. I don't mean by throwing out the cat with the dishwater, but I can think of at least 10 guys I'd just as soon see in another uniform---or, not at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

Re: Early closure

This team needs some cleansing. Starting to smell.
    scottwad24

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Easier to take the end of July than at the end of September. Can we look forward to a general house cleaning? I hope so. I don't mean by throwing out the cat with the dishwater, but I can think of at least 10 guys I'd just as soon see in another uniform---or, not at all.

I think it would be worth naming names: maybe others will contribute--stop me if I name someone that shouldn't be on the list.

Two are gone already--does that count: Peavy and AJ.

Disappointed in their play: Doubront, Mujica, Buch, Breslow

I'm torn: Carp, Drew, Gomes, Ross, Nava, Vic, Nap

Tough to cut ties because you have another year under contract: Nap, Vic, Mujica, Buch, Breslow (Option).

People having seen little improvement from: Xander, JBJ, Taz

Bright spots: Holt, Vazquez, Bad Hop, Miller, Ue, RDLR, Lester, Lackey

Disappointed in: BenC and JF---I don't think they tried hard enough to get the best 25 in the dugout. I don't think they held the players accountable for their performances. Too accepting of mediocre play from Xander and JBJ.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Transformation coming soon ........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you perchance related to Norm Crosby?  

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it would be worth naming names: maybe others will contribute--stop me if I name someone that shouldn't be on the list.

Two are gone already--does that count: Peavy and AJ.

Disappointed in their play: Doubront, Mujica, Buch, Breslow

I'm torn: Carp, Drew, Gomes, Ross, Nava, Vic, Nap

Tough to cut ties because you have another year under contract: Nap, Vic, Mujica, Buch, Breslow (Option).

People having seen little improvement from: Xander, JBJ, Taz

Bright spots: Holt, Vazquez, Bad Hop, Miller, Ue, RDLR, Lester, Lackey

Disappointed in: BenC and JF---I don't think they tried hard enough to get the best 25 in the dugout. I don't think they held the players accountable for their performances. Too accepting of mediocre play from Xander and JBJ.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with your statement . Just have a hard time putting to much blame on Manager. Your delt 25 cards and prey . Did JF  know the failures of his rookies or lack of production of his vets? He has to play what he had and that was the Failure of BEN C and management.Do you for one minute think that if JF had a couple of studs added to this team way back when, That with this very weak EAST DIVISION  Sox could  run with it. Name one Manager who swings a bat , pitches or plays great D. ? That's why managers take the hit or become great.GM looks to build on talent ,just to bad Ben C didn't get some early on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I can see the direction this team is going. I think they want to go with youth. Which is fine but still lacking a big bat or two. The jury is still out on JBJ, I think he has a great arm and great defensively hitting will come around. Mookie Betts will be the future of this team. I do believe Anthony Renaudo will be a stud pitcher. Hate to see Lester go, this team will be transformed, as Bill would say. I can agree better to have the breakdowns now instead in September when the pennant races heat up and there's a colossal choke again like in 2011. Be glad this team has won it 3 times in the last 10 years.