Eck or Remy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Eck or Remy

Who do you like better as color man? I think the Eck is hands down the best in the business.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Eck or Remy

Agree. Eck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

I like them both, different personalities but i still like Remy and his self depricating humor , Eck is funny with his own language

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bhbabe. Show Bhbabe's posts

More humor from Remy, more insight from Eck.  I'll take Eck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Hands down Eck...he tells it like it is. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Eck but not just because he is a little better than Remy.....but because when Remy isn't in the booth, Don is MUCH MUCH better.......more relaxed I think and not as careful with how he acts............It's a great combo

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Curt Gowdy was one reason I became a Red Sox fan.  It started in 1949 even though I was in Germany because I liked to look at the Sox box scores a couple days after the games.  Then I spent two summers, 1953 and 1954, listening to the Sox games with Curt Gowdy calling them while l was living, briefly, in West Springfield, MA (185 Ohio Avenue, to be exact).  Ages 12-13, the perfect time to really get into baseball, baseball cards, etc.  Of course, both years it was the Yankees and then the Indians winning the AL, but what the heck.  Williams came back from Korea where he had been John Glenn's wingman and played as though he was back in 1941. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I'd say I have a connection to the Cat - nothing like hearing him come crackling through the old AM radio - in the car, working outside, at the office.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I remember when Remy once was VERY critical of the "Official Red Sox Nation" and the membership fee. Now he does Ace Ticket commercials.

Give me a non-sellout any day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

I can't stand Eck's analysis of EVERY pitch in the game.His entire perspective is on pitching.
    A couple of years ago, he chastised an opposing pitcher, for giving up a game winning homer on a mistake pitch!
    I like hitting and he doesn't see that part of the game at all.
    I'll take Remy any day.
    Mel Parnell in that picture, was a horrid color man. Used to say, "The Minne-ZO-ta
    Twins", and was clueless and boring.
    I'll bet Bill Lee would be a great color guy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Eck ........ However, one never lose's their position to an injury !!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts