Eck tells Jack Morris to "Zip IT !!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Eck tells Jack Morris to "Zip IT !!"

This is from Yahoo.com.Here's a paragraph and a link to read the rest of the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/dennis-eckersley-tells-jack-morris-zip-over-clay-142305299.html

Dennis Eckersley's hair and Jack Morris's mustache each have something to say about right-handerClay Buchholz of the Boston Red Sox allegedly doctoring the baseball. Will it be long until Brian Wilson's beard chimes in?

Morris inserted himself into the Buchholz controversy of "Is he or isn't he?" on Thursday by adding his two cents on allegations made a day earlier by Dirk Hayhurst. Both broadcasters, who work for the Toronto Blue Jays on Sportsnet, also are former major league pitchers who say Buchholz was loading up the baseball illegally with a foreign substance during his previous start Wednesday at Toronto.

Buchholz, who has struggled with injuries and mediocrity the past two seasons, happens to lead the majors in ERA this go 'round. To some, like Morris, his success looks suspicious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Eck tells Jack Morris to

LMAO @ Eck with the HOF dig.  Ouch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Dirk Hayhurst, who started this, is basically admitting to doing this to get attention but believes a number of pitchers are cheating. Hes basically outing a few other guys. or has in the past. He also says he knows its cheating because he did it himself because, well, he wasnt that good. Funny how him and Morris appear to be on a mission now that they are out of the game.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/dirk-hayhurst-says-clay-buchholz-was-cheating/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Yeah,I thought that was pretty funny too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Jack who ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Bottom line to Morris and that other guy I've never heard of: If you have  evidence, present it. If not, shut your cake hole.

And nobody can convince me that this isn't about John Farrell being on our side now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

To me the bottom line is that Blue Jays themselves aren't saying anything about it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

To me the bottom line is that Blue Jays themselves aren't saying anything about it.

A 10-19 record can really shut up a clubhouse.    LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

LMAO, he went there lol!!