EFF JOE MADDON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

EFF JOE MADDON

Who does this guy think he is?? tired of his arrogance super joe could sense the redsox players didnt like Lackey hitting joyce..... really Joe?? you can read minds now Joe?/ S  T F  U!! What has he ever won anyway??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: E FF JOE MADDON

Maddan doesn't have a filter. Announcers refer to him a quirky. In other words, strange. all those years under the circus tent, a/k/a the trop, I suppose. Good manger, tho

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re JOE MADDON

Maddon fashions himself Phil Jackson.  Only Phil-Jackson-pointed-pop-psychology-digs don't come off nearly as suave without all those rings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: JOE MADDON

That Goofy Genius needs to shut his trap. Be a real shame if Lackey was long tossing before tommorow night's game and one accidentally got loose toward the Rays dugout.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: JOE MADDON

Ah, let him talk. It is his job to motivate his players so he was trying. 

Don't be surprised if someone on the Sox gets hit tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: FFF JOE MADDON

he was just trying to puff his team up. The Rays have needed all the motivation and reinforcement they can get. Maddon does a good job of keeping his players focused using strategies like this. take something miniscule, spin it and watch the team come together.

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!
    TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS!!
    BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING!!
    JUST CALL MY NAME 'CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!!
    MASTER!! MASTER!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: E FF JOE MADDON

In response to charliedarling's comment:

Ah, let him talk. It is his job to motivate his players so he was trying. 

Perhaps, but Joe Maddon has to be the most overrated manager in the game. I'm not saying he's a bad manager, but he's not this great genius as some make him out to be. And his comments better be simply to motivate his team, because it would be sad if he really felt that way. Joyce homered so Lackey was coming inside. If he meant to hit Joyce, so be it. It's old school. Bob Giibson and DOn Drysdale would laugh in Maddon's face.

And Lackey did it the right way. He didn't head hunt. If the Red Sox players' hearts weren't into it when they went on the field, it wasn't because they didn't want to support Lackey like he claimed. It was because they couldnt' believe how big of babies the Rays were to overreact that way. They were basically scoffing at the Rays' reaction.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: EF F JOE MADDON

Lackey definitely hit Joyce on purpose and I don't blame Joyce for getting p.o.'d but Maddon needs to worry about his own team and shut up about what other teams players are thinking, in other words mind your own business Joe.

Sections
Shortcuts