ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS +30 DINGERS.. JUST AMAZING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS +30 DINGERS.. JUST AMAZING!

AMAZING!!!!! FOR A LEADOFF GUY, THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST SEASON EVER! he may be the best overall player in the league, in speed, steals, power,  average, walks, ops.. all!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS.. JUST AMAZING!

AMAZING!!!!! FOR A LEASDOFF GUY,

amazing  for anyone

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Just 2 away from 30 dingers too. I'm sure glad he's wearing the home whites this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS.. JUST AMAZING!:
    [QUOTE]Just 2 away from 30 dingers too. I'm sure glad he's wearing the home whites this week.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]IF carl crawful is worth 140m over 7 years, what the heck is ells worth, esp if he continues his roll next year? what if theo dodnt mandate the kid move to left field ;ast year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS.. JUST AMAZING! : IF carl crawful is worth 140m over 7 years, what the heck is ells worth, esp if he continues his roll next year? what if theo dodnt mandate the kid move to left field ;ast year?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Was that Theo or Tito?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Re: ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS +30 DINGERS.. JUST AMAZING!

Has he reached his potential yet ?

You can look at any number of players and say their breakout season was their best one...

Love to resign him and have him produce at this level for another   5-6  years,,
    but we all know that is a crap shoot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS.. JUST AMAZING! : Was that Theo or Tito?
    Posted by emp9[/QUOTE]DEFINITELY MR. EPSTEIN. NOT THE KIND OF DECISION A TITO WILLL DARE MAKE ON HIS OWN. THATS AN ORGANIZATIONAL MANDATE. if you hear theo talk about it and he goes into idiot computer mathematical physics analysis-paralysis BS, you know it was himmm! no old baseball guy like tito, would use that idiocy. a guy is age39, u have a early 20s guy.. f--- the metrics, you play youngie in CF. switching to lf or any new position esp for a routined guy like ells isnt so easy as grasping it from a computer esp when you've never played any sport before. poor ells had to crush his rubs due to theo's stupidity on that one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS +30 DINGERS.. JUST AMAZING!:
    [QUOTE]AMAZING!!!!! FOR A LEADOFF GUY, THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST SEASON EVER! he may be the best overall player in the league, in speed, steals, power,  average, walks, ops.. all!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

And doing it in style last night!! I think he should have been allowed to keep going around the bases until they caught him! That was certainly the easiest inside the parker I have seen in a while.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

As posted last week, if he reaches the 30HR, 100 RB1 40 Steal .320 average, he will have had a season only one guy in ML history has ever had......I really think he should be the favorite for MVP now. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In Response to Re: ELLS JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 RBIS +30 DINGERS.. JUST AMAZING!:
    [QUOTE]As posted last week, if he reaches the 30HR, 100 RB1 40 Steal .320 average, he will have had a season only one guy in ML history has ever had......I really think he should be the favorite for MVP now. 
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]
    I agree 100%, however my sense is that Verlander will win the Cy Young and the MVP.
    Can you all imagine how depressed and embarrassed Softlaw is right now.Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

heck, even if he only notches 99 he's all good, with all apologies to Pedey, Ellsbury's been the engine this year...