2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Re: Ellsbury Clock Ticking Down Game by Game

This post has been removed !!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Ellsbury is off to a great start.

I'd say .... On pace for 162 RBI !!!! Sign him now !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

There are treatments for perseverant thinking :)

We're all here for you big boy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

It's just sad to see a grown man in such pain???  Try something new?  Just let it out.  Talk about your pain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ells is living rent free in some wide open spaces........   Fill it up with other thoughts big boy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You can't let him control your thinking like this Stiffy!  I can't stand to see him torture you so!  Now, go have a good cry!  Run out to the ocean, with your buddies, & have a good scream.  Then go inside and lay your weary head down on billy's lap.....  & have a nice cathartic nap.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Ells is living rent free in some wide open spaces........   Fill it up with other thoughts big boy.

Like eastern Oregon?..LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Like eastern Oregon?..LOL

Let's not spoil that wide open landscape.   :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

i don't know if his time in Boston is coming to a close or not but if he cuts Victorino off one more time on a ball he's standing there waiting to catch then he might be sporting a shiner next time he does it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hjcraver. Show hjcraver's posts

What, exactly, is this original post supposed to address?  Trading Elsbury?  Are you serious?  Drop that asinine idea ASAP!  No one who is truly watching (paying attention) would support such nonsense, no real baseball mind anyway.  If this is a misread, sorry, just tired of hearing that.

While I have the floor:

Will someone (anyone) in charge PLEASE twist whatever arm needs twisting and ensure a box score is published for every game, every day, as soon as possible (better yet with a direct link button on the home page banner!).  Anyone who knows the game understands the value of that to see what happened and both the paper and website omit it all too frequently.  I'm beginning to think there are too few baseball minds covering the game anymore!  My Dad, who saw Ruth and all the greats play, taught me (first: how to keep score using a real score book-in ink!, then how to read a box score, before anything else and I will be forever grateful!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Baseball reference has Ell's similar, check out this fine list of worthies;

Danny Taylor (957)

Angel Pagan (944)

Dick Wakefield (940)

Martin Prado (936)

Andrew McCutchen (934)

Hank Edwards (932)

Jimmy Welsh (931)

Rocco Baldeli (931)

Earl Webb (937)

David Murphy (927)

Hmmm, Borat may have to encourage JE to join another stable, he's bringing down the quality of his brand.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

It's just sad to see a grown man in such pain???  Try something new?  Just let it out.  Talk about your pain.

Plus 1 !

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In response to hjcraver's comment:

What, exactly, is this original post supposed to address?  Trading Elsbury?  Are you serious?  Drop that asinine idea ASAP!  No one who is truly watching (paying attention) would support such nonsense, no real baseball mind anyway.  If this is a misread, sorry, just tired of hearing that.

While I have the floor:

Will someone (anyone) in charge PLEASE twist whatever arm needs twisting and ensure a box score is published for every game, every day, as soon as possible (better yet with a direct link button on the home page banner!).  Anyone who knows the game understands the value of that to see what happened and both the paper and website omit it all too frequently.  I'm beginning to think there are too few baseball minds covering the game anymore!  My Dad, who saw Ruth and all the greats play, taught me (first: how to keep score using a real score book-in ink!, then how to read a box score, before anything else and I will be forever grateful!

I've never had to click more than 3 links to get to a boxscore for any game.  From espn or boston.com sox page.  Maybe you should look a little harder.  Find a scoreboard and there'll almost always be a link for boxscore right there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

nice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I hope Jacoby stays.  Too bad the sox could not get a certain 30 million back and put it towards Jacoby's salary.

they can sign jacoby if they want to. with our without the money paid to papi, SV and co.

if they want to go over the luxury tax with his contract then they can. With so much money coming off the books these next 2 years as well as the influx of young, cost controlled talent that will be coming to the bigs we will be back under the threshold in a year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I like Ells, but wouldnt lose sleep if he stays or goes. My guess is he goes.

Ive also noticed this year that Ells, although the CF'er, is intruding into the LF and RF'ers space a little too much. Last night is a good example. I dont care if hes calling for it, he needs to stop his Kelly Leak impression and allow the 2 fielders on either side of him take the balls that are clearly theirs.

25. This post has been removed.