Ellsbury Leading the Red Sox in Home Run Power!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: Ellsbury Leading the Red Sox in Home Run Power!

Burrito, you are right. Harness thinks he is the end all for about two issues. The private forum will be a bust because sanitizing the membership list is nothing but propaganda. When I post a thread that says Wakefield needs to go, you won't read that on "the private thread".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

That is why they are all still here - it has failed.  They didn't listen to me - I told them - it take all kinds to make a successful forum - and yet they railed against the majority - and now none will admit to their mistake of assuming the majority was with them.  Very sad,

harness admit it now - nobody wants to be part of your little leftist group.

Who in the hell want's a homer forum filled with boring stats and obvious facts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Another note:  harness and I have been board members for about the same time though harness has more than doubled my posts...  I spend time learning here (reading) and harness (an alarming 13,000+ posts) spends time PREACHING. Facts are facts.

Of course the last time I called him out he tattled to the BDC like a little girl..... oh well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Well, since you don't know this "genius" Softlaw, allow me to introduce you to him:

He is ruled by his EGO.
    He loves Co-Co Crisp, who's skill-set is sooooo much better than Ellsbury's.
    He lauds Lugo for taking the 2007 team wire to wire.
    He is ruled by his EGO.
    He backs Hall/Oki/Dice so that any rebuttal is bigotry.
    He has great disdain for the brainy types: Ellsbury and Lowrie.
    He is ruled by his EGO.
    He hates Wake because Wake is old and doesn't throw hard.
    He has the loyalty of a Doberman.
    He said Lowell was his favorite player.
    He hates Lowell.

He calls Theo "Inepstein" because Theo didn't consult with him before making moves that he disagreed with.
    He is ruled by his EGO.
    He gets banned as often as I post - well, close:)
    He has the tactics of an ambulance chaser.
    He predicates social grace...while going to most any vile extreme to crucify anyone who consistently disagrees with him.
    He thinks he's a board Martyr because he alienates himself from BDC and the posters on this forum.
    He is a liar.
    He is a pretender.
    He is a clown.
    He has disdain for Tek.
    He changes the playing field whenever it suits his argument.
    He denounces using statistics when they threaten his stance, but uses them when they don't.
    He loves to talk politics. Hates Unions. Hated Social programs. Hates Obama. Hatres Clinton.
    He's a wanna-be writer.
    He's a wanna-be politician.
    He's a wanna-be GM.

Now, let me tell you about his EGO. This is very important as I may have forgotten to mention it. He is a slave to his EGO. It is like the blob that stays hungry. Posters don't debate him. Not ever. They debate his EGO.

He can't live up to his own expectations or aspirations.
    Thus, he creates identities under the umbrella of this monster

EGO. His EGObecomes a martyr-like figure, which won't allow for human frailty. He can not possibly live with what he's
    become without the existence of this ever expansive EGO.

He's a knowledgeable golfer, but hides his limited baseball intellect behind a wall of denouncing others. He might actually be a decent guy if he could let go of his

EGO
    -related baggage and have the courage to be himself.

Does he remind you of anybody...close to you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I'd absorb your lengthy diatribe but like most people here I am not a sponge - please simplify.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

No, Harness, he reminds me of you.

Ellsbury "smart"? Are you joking?  Lowrie appears to be a pretty smart but limited athlete, but Ellsbury? Smart?

I disdain crooked politicians, but don't place a party limit to it. Scott Brown is a joke, and so is Mike "Huckleberry".

Burrito has you pegged. Why not take your ego back to the private forum, where you can keep writing the same shallow lines.

As for being a critic of another poster's baseball knowledge, you of all people are throwing stones from a thin glass house.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Now, let's discuss Burrito. He spends all this time learning things here - yet he knows little, despite thousands of posts.

He starts numerous threads about himself.
    He denounces posters who put him in his place.
    He rarely researches anything, which is why he has the credibility of a Cambodian sniper.
    He's a needling little pr*ck who can't understand why the majority of the board only wants him around for laughs.
    He's funny when he doesn't mean to be.
    The pinnacle to his life is washing Yaz's Jock strap.
    His education is that of Jethro Bodine, although even Jethro can spell "LOSER" and "holier than thou".
    He denounces L. Cohen for not being an American, yet posts from Cambodia, where he has likely been banished.

He is a rummy who's jealous of those snakes who can actually out-drink him.
    He has a statue of Softlaw in his hut, and he kneels and prays to him nightly, hoping Reagan or Bush will once again grace the White House.
    He b*tches about a forum that was created to avoid him.
    He cries because he's not wanted.

He posts with a dual personality of a lush.
    I wonder why? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Ellsbury Leading the Red Sox in Home Run Power!:
    I'd absorb your lengthy diatribe but like most people here I am not a sponge - please simplify.
    Posted by BurritoT

Forgive me. I forgot you are a nightly member of this audience.

In the simplest form: He is a basket case, as complex as you are not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Softlaw depicted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPNZ7v3UrCc&feature=related

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

laughing our loud.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

TOO MANY LEFTIES IN OUR LINEUP IN A BALLPARK THAT
    HAS A CAVERNOUS RIGHT FIELD. HOW COULD THEO CONSTRUCT
    A SQUAD THAT HAS SO LITTLE RH HOME RUN POWER.??
    1. ELLSBURY ..A LEFTY WHO RARELY HITS TO LEFT.
    2.CRAWFORD..A LEFTY WHO IS A GAP HITTER
    3.A GON...A LEFTY GAP HITTER BUT WHO WILL BE PENALIZED
    BY THE 380 FT. RF. HE MAY STILL HIT 25+.
    4.YOUK....A GAP HITTER, WHO MAY HIT 20-25 PULL HRS. MAYBE
    5.PAPI.....POTENTIAL FOR 30 BUT WHO KNOWS ?
    6.DREW...MAY HIT 10 IF HE GETS LUCKY
    7.SALTALAMACCHIA...CAN'T HIT A LICK, MAYBE A FEW SINGLES
    8.LOWRIE...SHOWS POTENTIAL..LET HIM PLAY, PLEASE
    9.CAMERON...A BAD SIGNING...LOTS OF K'S, GROUNDOUTS. NOT
    EVEN AS GOOD AS HALL
    10.VARITEK...WAY OVER THE HILL. A GUARANTEED K OR POPUP.
    11. MC DONALD...OK, TRIES HARD, A TRADEOFF FROM HALL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Another note:  harness and I have been board members for about the same time though harness has more than doubled my posts...  I spend time learning here (reading) and harness (an alarming  13,000+ posts ) spends time PREACHING. Facts are facts. Of course the last time I called him out he tattled to the BDC like a little girl..... oh well.
    Posted by BurritoT

Some stats:

Harness ~10.8 posts per day
    GM: 23 posts per day

Who would you say spends time preaching?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

How could there be any question as to whether GM and the soft one are one and the same? He doesn't really even try to hide it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Man talk about needing anger management harness - you should take the winter off early.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Some stats:

Harness ~10.8 posts per day
    GM: 23 posts per day

Who would you say spends time preaching?

softy said the same about me when I reached 15K, but if you put all softy's identities together, he has over 20K for sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: What do You expect from the Forum?

posted at 12/24/2010 2:05 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d2758c82b798a89af023f25f131a4bfb&plckUserId=d2758c82b798a89af023f25f131a4bfb">
    First: 10/16/2007
    Last: 4/20/2011
    It's my sworn duty to make his cyberspace life hell.
    I do like his humor though.

What did I miss? A few deals and 300 mil spent. I got more under my Hanukkah bush!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Interesting that in the middle of a 4 month winter hiatus harness returned to the forum on the 24th of December - for just one day, and immediately posted several times on my POSITIVE x-Mas eve thread and directly insulted me and then added that it was his "sworn duty to make his (BurritoT) cyberspace life hell."

Does this sound like someone who should deem himself the Lord of the Realm? Is harness the gold standard for the ideal poster? Is this the manner of thought to witch the Private Group came to fruition?  I hope not.

Talk about issues, talk about being an instigator.  And yet, here he stays because those whom he claims to represent the majority of forum thinking (his way of thinking) do not follow. 

Tell us harness why are you not in the Private Group full-time?  Why do you stay here?  Now I will await your attacks and how you believe you are doing Gods work here on the Front Burner - serving the masses.

By the way your last 7 posts were all attacks on other posters - surely this is not the correct method for dealing with those you disdain so much?

You don't like me, so that is okay with me. Why enter threads I create and start attacking me?  Really you can't resist can you?  Its that important to you isn't now?  I have a few people I don't care for but I don't go following them around the board serving my brand of justice upon them and then hiding behind the forum flag claiming your opinion on someone represents the vast majority.

Someone on the playground calls you a nerd and you comeback with "your mothers an ugly tramp who sleeps with the mailman" or a mate hits you in the arm and your idea of payback is to kick him in the bag - your quite the venomous little boy aren't you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well, since you don't know this " genius " Softlaw, allow me to introduce you to him: He is ruled by his EGO. He loves Co-Co Crisp, who's skill-set is sooooo much better than Ellsbury's. He lauds Lugo for taking the 2007 team wire to wire. He is ruled by his EGO. He backs Hall/Oki/Dice so that any rebuttal is bigotry. He has great disdain for the brainy types: Ellsbury and Lowrie. He is ruled by his EGO . He hates Wake because Wake is old and doesn't throw hard. He has the loyalty of a Doberman. He said Lowell was his favorite player. He hates Lowell. He calls Theo "Inepstein" because Theo didn't consult with him before making moves that he disagreed with. He is ruled by his EGO. He gets banned as often as I post - well, close:) He has the tactics of an ambulance chaser. He predicates social grace ...while going to most any vile extreme to crucify anyone who consistently disagrees with him. He thinks he's a board Martyr because he alienates himself from BDC and the posters on this forum. He is a liar. He is a pretender. He is a clown. He has disdain for Tek. He changes the playing field whenever it suits his argument. He denounces using statistics when they threaten his stance, but uses them when they don't. He loves to talk politics. Hates Unions. Hated Social programs. Hates Obama. Hatres Clinton. He's a wanna-be writer. He's a wanna-be politician. He's a wanna-be GM. Now, let me tell you about his EGO . This is very important as I may have forgotten to mention it. He is a slave to his EGO . It is like the blob that stays hungry. Posters don't debate him. Not ever. They debate his EGO . He can't live up to his own expectations or aspirations. Thus, he creates identities under the umbrella of this monster EGO . His EGO becomes a martyr-like figure, which won't allow for human frailty. He can not possibly live with what he's become without the existence of this ever expansive EGO . He's a knowledgeable golfer, but hides his limited baseball intellect behind a wall of denouncing others. He might actually be a decent guy if he could let go of his EGO -related baggage and have the courage to be himself. Does he remind you of anybody...close to you?
    Posted by harness

Well done.

BaseballGM... aka coward...aka the banned loser softlaw, is one of the worst posters this board has ever seen

a racist who attacks most of the players and any who don't agree with his opinions

yuck

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Some stats: Harness ~10.8 posts per day GM: 23 posts per day Who would you say spends time preaching? softy said the same about me when I reached 15K, but if you put all softy's identities together, he has over 20K for sure.
    Posted by moonslav59

easily... he had 5-6k on the one name that wasn't banned for like 5-6 months... that was the longest he ever went before the trash he spouted was snuffed out and he had to crawl back.

Softy is despised by 99% of the posters here and BaseballGM is the same sad man. He was banned 10-15 times.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Some stats: Harness ~10.8 posts per day GM: 23 posts per day Who would you say spends time preaching? softy said the same about me when I reached 15K, but if you put all softy's identities together, he has over 20K for sure.
    Posted by moonslav59

I remember that.  At the time if you figured out the posts per day, he actually was ahead of you with that Moniker (1A1A?) by a couple posts per day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...and he accuses me of having all this spare time paid for by Uncle Sam. I have never collected a cent from unemployment, Social Security, Medicare, or any other government entitlement. Even when I'm 65, I am not scheduled to make much at all, since I worked out of the country for several years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Interesting that in the middle of a 4 month winter hiatus harness returned to the forum on the 24th of December - for just one day, and immediately posted several times on my POSITIVE x-Mas eve thread and directly insulted me and then added that it was his " sworn duty to make his (BurritoT) cyberspace life hell ." Does this sound like someone who should deem himself the Lord of the Realm? Is harness the gold standard for the ideal poster? Is this the manner of thought to witch the Private Group came to fruition?  I hope not. Talk about issues, talk about being an instigator.  And yet, here he stays because those whom he claims to represent the majority of forum thinking (his way of thinking) do not follow.  Tell us harness why are you not in the Private Group full-time?  Why do you stay here?  Now I will await your attacks and how you believe you are doing Gods work here on the Front Burner - serving the masses. By the way your last 7 posts were all attacks on other posters - surely this is not the correct method for dealing with those you disdain so much? You don't like me , so that is okay with me. Why enter threads I create and start attacking me?  Really you can't resist can you?  Its that important to you isn't now?  I have a few people I don't care for but I don't go following them around the board serving my brand of justice upon them and then hiding behind the forum flag claiming your opinion on someone represents the vast majority. Someone on the playground calls you a nerd and you comeback with "your mothers an ugly tramp who sleeps with the mailman" or a mate hits you in the arm and your idea of payback is to kick him in the bag - your quite the venomous little boy aren't you.
    Posted by BurritoT

Here's the thing, Burrito.
    You post sober - and you post loaded.
    The tone changes because boozers tend to have dual personalities.

Me - I react to the tone of a given post. What bothers you is that you claim to be innocent because you don't recall what you are like when you are crocked. Thus, you are at a loss to explain the nature of my retorts.

Now think about this for a minute. Try to put UR Private forum fetish aside.
    When you post in a kind manor, as you did (more or less) when I first returned, my retorts were of the same tone.

If you want to talk baseball respectfully, I'm there.
    If you want to needle like a child, you will be treated like a child.

If you want to get into the gutter, I will oblige. In short, my posts to you reflect you as much as me. If you don't like UR reflection, don't come crying to me.
    And before you go trying to find a single retort of mine to yours out of context, which is where you live, try looking at the bigger picture. Look at all your posts and mine that are related. Not just the ones you  wish to see, or wish others to see.

Yeah. I post a lot. I enjoys discussions on several levels. Beyond my posts to you and Softy - you will generally find me to post with a much different tone.
    Why? Because I'm reacting to the behavior of a given individual. Now, think about the tone of UR posts. Think about how you are perceived on this board.
    Think about the tone of Softy's posts to others. Think about the reaction they get.

Stop claiming you are the innocent victim and start facing the truth.
    Here's a thought: Before hitting the "post tab", think how YOU would react to that given post. Do this every time you post and maybe - just maybe - you'll begin to see yourself in a different light.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Rame, I am not a GM supporter, but I must say that I read all..or certainly most of the posts here and although I feels he goes overboard, I don't read any racism into his posts.  Maybe I haven't seen them but, I don't know.

Obnoxious with his his unnecessary unrelenting rage against certain players? yes!, but racist?, I haven't personally seen it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Even when I'm 65, I am not scheduled to make much at all, since I worked out of the country for several years.

It works like this. You aren't "making" anything when you sign up for government adminstrated benefits. You are either getting paid your own money back with no interest, or, if you are still able to work, you are a deadbeat parasite.

Now, let's move away from your rant about an old poster. I want to see what your reason is for thinking the Pirates would consider paying millions for JD Drew?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: Ellsbury Leading the Red Sox in Home Run Power! : I agree. Also he is hitting HR which have no problem clearing the RF Fence in Fenway. He also did it in spring Training. We are probably looking at a 20 HR per year guy now. Assuming that is true, it should help his OBP and open up his game for a higher average potentially if opposing pitchers start pitching him ourside again. If not he maybe becomes a Curtis Granderson type hitter with 20-25 HR pop. That isn't necessarily bad from a CF if he can also field. Who knows how this ends but doing more damage at the plate would seem to help his OBP at least and if he ends up with 20 HR pop and .370 OBP we have probably maximized his potential. 
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom

The Grandy-man has 15 HR in his last two months of action, he's approaching 40 HR type of power.

Sections
Shortcuts