Ellsbury stinks . . . .

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Ellsbury stinks . . . .

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

RSDD debates every social issue vs. Softlaw. One question however. Why hasn't ANYONE started a thread or posted their thoughts here about GUN CONTROL. A fair question, no? Have you noticed? Many threads about racism, birth control, politics, Obama, Romney, entitlements, and politics - but NEVER about GUN CONTROL. A COINCIDENCE??? I doubt it. You see the faux villains are all on the BDC payroll.

You're so cute tvguy :)

The fringe left will demagogue the heck of this issue, pushing to ban as much as they can, convincing themselves they are saving the world while gangs continue unabated in their killing sprees.  Gun deaths will continue to rise.

The fringe right, will cloak themselves in the 2nd amendment, many of whom will conveiently ignore existing limits on this constitutional right.  One would need tanks, RPG's, and nukes to fend off a tyrannical government.

I'm pro-sane 2nd amendmenters.  I'm pro- do we really need 15 - 30 round clips croud.  THE PROBLEM????   There's no talking to either side!  They both could not think their way out of a paper bag.  & in walks...... TVGUY :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

RSDD debates every social issue vs. Softlaw. One question however. Why hasn't ANYONE started a thread or posted their thoughts here about GUN CONTROL. A fair question, no? Have you noticed? Many threads about racism, birth control, politics, Obama, Romney, entitlements, and politics - but NEVER about GUN CONTROL. A COINCIDENCE??? I doubt it. You see the faux villains are all on the BDC payroll.

I know you still have trouble catching up, but again......   there is a big difference between exposing / making someone look foolish, and "debate."

I'll say it slowly.....  I don't de - bate Stiffy, billy-69, et. al., I make them look stupid.

You?  Well......  whadaya think I'm doing with you?

LOL, Softlaw is a learned man, who is articulate, well read, and pretends to be a racist and bigot, Red Sox hater, and starts a thread to generate BDC traffic or else to amuse himself / troll.  He is toying with everyone. You come running at full speed and whether you debate or make him look foolish means zilch to him since his day is made once you take him seriously. He pulls the strings, you are the dancing puppet, you are the prey like a cat playing with an injured mouse. Softlaw laughs at you .

LOL....

You forget things pretty quickly!  You stole this theory from me under your last identity.

You simply have to keep track of these things.  :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I know you still have trouble catching up, but again......   there is a big difference between exposing / making someone look foolish, and "debate."

I'll say it slowly.....  I don't de - bate Stiffy, billy-69, et. al., I make them look stupid.

LOL, Softlaw is a learned man, who is articulate, well read, and pretends to be a racist and bigot, Red Sox hater, and starts a thread to generate BDC traffic or else to amuse himself / troll.  He is toying with everyone. You come running at full speed and whether you debate or make him look foolish means zilch to him since his day is made once you take him seriously. He pulls the strings, you are the dancing puppet, you are the prey like a cat playing with an injured mouse. Softlaw laughs at you .

LOL....

You forget things pretty quickly!  You stole this theory from me under your last identity.

I've had this theory for five years now. When I first called Softlaw a troll, a hired BDC gun, everyone considered me to be a troll-hunter, and to be wearing a tin badge and tinfoil cap. Nowdays everyone is finally coming around and calling Softlaw, Georom, and others as trolls, spammers, pretenders, idiots, and full of pretend drivel. I was ahead of the curve by five years. I was labeled as the no-good forum policeman and now everyone is policing the trolls. I had the backbone and character. Everyone else followed the Pied Piper, engaged in mob behavior, wooried about peer group acceptance, - no courage.  They call him everything but a troll but that is what he really is.

But then I realized he's actually nuts.  LIKE YOU!  A real zealot.  Completely fruit-loopy....  Way too serious about his 'bugaboos,' just like you! 

:) 

No problem!  It takes all kinds.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

LOL....

I've had this theory for five years now. When I first called Softlaw a troll, a hired BDC gun, everyone considered me to be a troll-hunter, and to be wearing a tin badge and tinfoil cap. Nowdays everyone is finally coming around and calling Softlaw, Georom, and others as trolls, spammers, pretenders, idiots, and full of pretend drivel. I was ahead of the curve by five years. I was labeled as the no-good forum policeman and now everyone is policing the trolls. I had the backbone and character. Everyone else followed the Pied Piper, engaged in mob behavior, wooried about peer group acceptance, - no courage.  They call him everything but a troll but that is what he really is.

Tell us how you feel about Area 51.......   PLEASE!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Amazing how threads can completely change direction.  So back to the premise of the OP.  Yes, Ellsbury's number are down, but his production is actually pretty good.  Like today, April 15, when he hits a triple and scores one of two runs the Sox score thru 8 innings.  Remains among the Sox leaders in runs scored, rbi's, hits, and, believe it or not, total bases.  While hitting something like .255 or so. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to jimedfred's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

No "difference maker" is a season starter for 5 years, on a big market payroll, and gets benched in the playoffs in his first years and is on teams with zero playoff wins in the other 4 years.

A loser is a difference maker in the pejorative way. He certainly is that. His Red Sox career is near the end.

Where do you dream up " benched in playoffs " ???   You can't possibly mean 2007 season, when the Kid played full time vs.Cal, Cleve, and Colorado..........Incidentally the very SAME year that you yourself on another post last year tried to DENY he even played .

You are so delusional, wrong, stubborn and childish it is uncanny you even bother posting.Maybe you should GET A LIFE ?

In the 2008 playoffs, Crisp returned the favor. Jacoby was benched.

Sections
Shortcuts