Ellsbury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Ellsbury

I don't know about anyone else, but he's been the best thing to happen for this team this year. Unreal. I'm torn between being so happy for what he has achieved, and worrying that it may be the reason we lose him eventually. For now, I'm going to go with extremely happy for him, the team and the outlook for the rest of the season. :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Ellsbury

Don't worry, you get to cheer our all-star eadoff hitting and new superstar for another 15 months, his future with the team won't get really murky until the fall/winter of 2012-13.

By then Sox will have likely offered him a monster sum of $, be justified in painting him as greedy/Boras as a manipulator if he still seeks free agency and have multiple other options in the minors and oodles of $ to spend on free agents if we do need to replace him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I don't know Rame.
    Softy says he's headed to FLA.
    No wait, I think it was changed to SD.

Undecided

Check that, the latest is LA...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Ellsbury is making it hard for me not to give him the MVP nod over Pedroia.

That's a good thing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: Ellsbury:
    [QUOTE]Ellsbury is making it hard for me not to give him the MVP nod over Pedroia. That's a good thing!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

He is making me do the same with A-Gon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry, you get to cheer our all-star eadoff hitting and new superstar for another 15 months, his future with the team won't get really murky until the fall/winter of 2012-13. By then Sox will have likely offered him a monster sum of $, be justified in painting him as greedy/Boras as a manipulator if he still seeks free agency and have multiple other options in the minors and oodles of $ to spend on free agents if we do need to replace him.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I read posts where it seemed like this was his last season. Hope he takes the offer. Btw, I have a feeling, we have the same opinion of Boras. When does that guy retire? :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Ellsbury is making it hard for me not to give him the MVP nod over Pedroia. That's a good thing!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

So close. I have a feeling by the end of the season, it's still going to be tough call. All good for us, though.

Sections
Shortcuts