End It So Changes Can Be Made

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

End It So Changes Can Be Made

The best alternative is to not make the playoffs so the organization will see the big picture. The team won't go anywhere if they get in so what is the point?

We'll hear the garbage from all of the players that "It's a new season blah blah blah", "we hung tough blah blah blah", " I had faith in these guys blah blah blah".

Changes are needed and not making the playoffs would be the first step towards that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made

We both know Lackey or Crawford (like JD Drew before them) will have that one difference making moment in the next month where the homers will praise them without folly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

i agree 100%. the SOX are an embarrassment and definitely two major changes have to be made after this pathetic season is over. actually, it's over already.

change #1----fire dumbtheo

change #2----fire 'coma

at least something positive can come from this negative season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Children you don't want them to make the playoffs so that they see the BIG PICTURE.
    That is a dumb statement. I'm sure they all see what is happening and are working towards next year already.

Or because they won't go anywhere.
    Well I'd rather them have the chance to try to go for the prize than to go home Sept 28th.

You consider them an embarrassment.
    Wow sorry but in 60 years I have never felt embarrassed by my Red Sox.

Fire everyone because why?
    The players are not performing?
    The SP has not had a quality start in 16 games.
    The RP has been over worked because of no quality starts in 16 games.
    That outside of Jake, Ortiz and Agon no one else has performed up to par.

Funny how many supposedly RS fans and some media want Theo and Terry fired. Where as  MLB thinks Terry is one of the best managers and Theo is a top GM who is wanted by other teams.

Couch potatos want them fired. Actually MLB expierenced people say they are some of the best in MLB odd isn't it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Why people alway wanted the GM to be fired.  Yankees fans have gone thru the same thing in past manny years when Cashman failed to help the Yankees to advance to world series from 2001 to 2009.  Since they won the world series title in 2009, all Yankees fans forgave him. 

Come on, it is just one of the bad luck year for Boston with all the injuries.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

At least the Pink Hats might go away for a while. The ones at my work have been quiet so there is a bright side.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

In Response to Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made:
    Children you don't want them to make the playoffs so that they see the BIG PICTURE. That is a dumb statement. I'm sure they all see what is happening and are working towards next year already. Or because they won't go anywhere. Well I'd rather them have the chance to try to go for the prize than to go home Sept 28th. You consider them an embarrassment. Wow sorry but in 60 years I have never felt embarrassed by my Red Sox. Fire everyone because why? The players are not performing? The SP has not had a quality start in 16 games. The RP has been over worked because of no quality starts in 16 games. That outside of Jake, Ortiz and Agon no one else has performed up to par. Funny how many supposedly RS fans and some media want Theo and Terry fired. Where as  MLB thinks Terry is one of the best managers and Theo is a top GM who is wanted by other teams. Couch potatos want them fired. Actually MLB expierenced people say they are some of the best in MLB odd isn't it?
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

this theo boot-licking post is an embarrassment.
    if after signing SLACKEY and CRAWFUL, you think DUMBTHEO is a great GM, then do everyone a favor and stay in florida(baseball ignorant state.)
    and 'COMA may be the worst field manager i've ever seen. the game is completely over his head.
    time for these two fools to vacate the premises. replacing both will not be hard to do. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The team is currently in position to make the playoffs.  But some people think the best thing would be for the Sox to not make the playoffs so that the owners will make changes that will do what?  Put the team in a position to make the play-offs?  Sounds kind of stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

The team is currently in position to make the playoffs.  But some people think the best thing would be for the Sox to not make the playoffs so that the owners will make changes that will do what?  Put the team in a position to make the play-offs?  Sounds kind of stupid.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

stupid is anyone who thinks this SOX team is going to make the playoffs.
    smart is getting rid of the two people most responsible. see my post above.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

In Response to Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made : Umm...the Yanks went to the WS in '03.  Think much before you post?
    Posted by ..The~Babe....

In 2001 also.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

I can't find the Babe post above. Was he booted again?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

I can't find the Babe post above. Was he booted again?
    Posted by BeaconHill19

Probably, I don't know why though he simply pointed out an error.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tetonman50. Show tetonman50's posts

Children you don't want them to make the playoffs so that they see the BIG PICTURE. That is a dumb statement. I'm sure they all see what is happening and are working towards next year already. Or because they won't go anywhere. Well I'd rather them have the chance to try to go for the prize than to go home Sept 28th. You consider them an embarrassment. Wow sorry but in 60 years I have never felt embarrassed by my Red Sox. Fire everyone because why? The players are not performing? The SP has not had a quality start in 16 games. The RP has been over worked because of no quality starts in 16 games. That outside of Jake, Ortiz and Agon no one else has performed up to par. Funny how many supposedly RS fans and some media want Theo and Terry fired. Where as  MLB thinks Terry is one of the best managers and Theo is a top GM who is wanted by other teams. Couch potatos want them fired. Actually MLB expierenced people say they are some of the best in MLB odd isn't it?
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

Hi Jim as a Sox fan almost as long as you I agree I have never felt embarrassed by them........ Even when losing in ways that even Hollywood couldn't come up with......... I have always looked at it like anyone can be a Yankee fan, but it takes someone very special to stick with a team that can break hearts new ways every year, like we Sox fans stick with our team year after year.

BUT  I do draw the line when it comes to in any way rooting for the Yankees to do our job for us, beat Tampa so we can back into the play offs...... To me that is embarrassing. After being a Sox fan for 55+ years I simply cannot come to terms with that.   We have 6 games left to show we in any way belong in the post season. We need to win our way in..........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

sadsax, what makes your life so miserable?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevotedRSgirl. Show DevotedRSgirl's posts

I would like to see them play in Oct. although they probably won't get to far. But I will always root them on and I am never embarassed by them. I honestly think someone should look into the preperation of this team in spring training and the conditioning team also. There is always way to many injuries consisting of necks and backs etc. There has to be a problem somewhere! AND I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR THE YANKEES.....NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NOT REALLY.... AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A SHORT SERIES"  !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

"Boo hoo, my team doesn't do what I want, so I will come in here and cry about it and say they should just lose so I personally can get what I want.  Sniff.   "

Here is some good advice:   Grow a pair

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

"Boo hoo, my team doesn't do what I want, so I will come in here and cry about it and say they should just lose so I personally can get what I want.  Sniff.   " Here is some good advice:   Grow a pair
    Posted by soxmeister

actually, the SOX are doing exactly what i want. sometimes you have to sink to clear the rats from the ship.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Syd. Show Syd's posts

Posted by JimfromFlorida

Jim,
    I could not say it any better myself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

In Response to Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made : actually, the SOX are doing exactly what i want. sometimes you have to sink to clear the rats from the ship.
    Posted by sadsax

you're a loser, yazzer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made : actually, the SOX are doing exactly what i want. sometimes you have to sink to clear the rats from the ship.
    Posted by sadsax

As a Theo supporter fom the beginning I'm coming to believe that a change wouldn't be a bad idea. In the short term I don't know how you can fix team. The bloated contacts of Lackey and Crawford, mean they are not going anywhere. The saving of JD deal will be eaten up with raises to Pedroia, Ellsbury, Bard, and the re-signing of Pap's and Ortiz. IMO the Sox team of next year will essentially be thye same team we are watching this year, so you better get use to it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

In Response to Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made : you're a loser, yazzer.
    Posted by CTJake14

actually, hillbilly, i'm not. the RED SOX are.
    btw, based on your avatar, you also have bad taste in movies.
    i can understand though, simple plot for a simple person.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Either way, Theo is gone. If they miss, Coma is gone too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

In Response to Re: End It So Changes Can Be Made : actually, hillbilly, i'm not. the RED SOX are. btw, based on your avatar, you also have bad taste in movies. i can understand though, simple plot for a simple person.
    Posted by sadsax

I am a Sox fan, you are not.  Simple as that.

Sections
Shortcuts