End of days? What would Red Sox:On the front burner posters do if tomorrow was your last day?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Re: End of days? What would Red Sox:On the front burner posters do if tomorrow was your last day?

Just when I thought media couldn't get any dumber, this story somehow gains traction. 

Syria, Libya, Thailand, Ivory Coast?  Nah, lets talk about some bozo trying to make a little money off predicting the end of the world. 

If the world were ending tomorrow I'd at least take pleasure in the death of the 24 hour news culture.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Re: End of days? What would Red Sox:On the front burner posters do if tomorrow was your last day?

My cynicism aside, it is a little strange that the last time the Cubs and Red Sox played it was on September 11th.  Just like Fenway opening on the day the Titanic sank.  Just like there being a red moon on the night they closed out St. Louis.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

In Response to Re: End of days? What would Red Sox:On the front burner posters do if tomorrow was your last day?:
    A-Rod: I know how I'm spending my last day!
    Posted by 2004Idiots

accept the Lord might be a good idea,not the last day but a good thing to do anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Same thing I do every day...sit around and draw....

...yeah, I live such an exciting life...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1. Show --The--Babe--1's posts

In Response to Re: End of days? What would Red Sox:On the front burner posters do if tomorrow was your last day?:
    My cynicism aside, it is a little strange that the last time the Cubs and Red Sox played it was on September 11th.  Just like Fenway opening on the day the Titanic sank.  Just like there being a red moon on the night they closed out St. Louis. I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

Posted by Calmy

The Titanic sunk on April 15th, fenway opened on April 20th.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Go to France

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Wait around to read/hear what excuse they guy gives for getting it wrong, AGAIN!

Oh, wait...that isn't what I would do, that is what I will do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Arrange a Hollywood Sinners gig.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Arrange a Hollywood Sinners gig.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars

Or perhaps a sin-city synagogue.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Thank you Red Sox for 2004 and 2007. And also for 67 and 75 and 03 and 90. Too bad the Cubs won't win a World Series before the end of the world.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

And here I thought this was a Cubs thread...

Sections
Shortcuts