Engaging Bill Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Re: Engaging Bill Lee

Harness I am sorry to wade into this but give it a rest. Nobody and I think I can speak for almost everyone here wants to read your feud with Burrito and for the life of me outside of the fact that he has stuck up for "super-troll" I can't figure out what about Burrito's Bill Lee posts pizzed you off.

At any rate you aren't doing yourself or the board any service and I wish you'd stop!

Sorry for the Echo moment.

Just my take

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Your right Katz. It none of UR business. If you wish to make it UR business, then you'd have to go back further than his alliance with super-troll to understand it's origin. I'm sure you really don't care, so why make it more of an issue?

If you wish to go there, start with this nut-case's 4 threads about me, before making me the fall guy.

Follow this thread. He made a point of his relationship with Lee. I followed up on it.
    He claims to be an historian. Don't I have the right to question that?
    I know it's an eye sore. That's why I tried to limit it to one thread tonight, instead of taking his bait on 3-4 others. It's also why I issued a challenge that will remove one of us from the board. No more conflict. See?

He said earlier tonight/last night he likes to give Moon a hard time. Moon doesn't really make an issue of it. But he really doesn't go after Moon does he?

Now, I think it was an eyesore when you accused Softy of anti-Semitism. But I saw you were hurt and I tried to put it in perspective. If you wish to return the kindness, try and stay objective.

Your post will now fuel Burrito into self-righteousness. Thanks. The next time you turn your back on a back-stabber, check for wounds...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

If I ever do get to that script, perhaps I should replace the title with:

As BDC Turns

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I guarantee you, if we all met in a lounge, and we could settle on-going disputes like these the way I'd prefer, it would no longer be an issue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Guns, fists, drinks? ... Or Hugs?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3WB9FStwB0&feature=related

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Have any of you ever spent time with Bill Lee"

No, but over at Softy's I played several rounds of scrabble with Matt Kemp. I was going to work in a "large sample size" joke here but I can't seem to do it without sounding awkward. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Engaging Bill Lee:
    [QUOTE]" Have any of you ever spent time with Bill Lee" No, but over at Softy's I played several rounds of scrabble with Matt Kemp. I was going to work in a "large sample size" joke here but I can't seem to do it without sounding awkward. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Was Softy the impartial judge? Or Kemp's lawyer?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3WB9FStwB0&feature=related
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    I remember that fight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I don't. But it looked really crooked. Liston was in with the rackets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

fivekatz again with a respectful and well reasoned post... give it a rest harness.  As so many have said before nobody on this board cares about your hate for me other than maybe your two buddies Los and NH... absolutely no one else sees it the way you do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I don't hate you. In fact, your "historian" admission put me in stiches. Funniest thing I've read this week. You are humorous when you are serious.

Now, how about my challenge? If I stump the forum "historian", you disappear for two months. And vice-versa. How about it? What better way to 'give it a rest'?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

challenge to what? If you want to talk military history then join me on armchairgeneral.com... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engaging Bill Lee : Ohhhh. Forgive me. This is a baseball board and you said you were an historian. Now I see I must again limit this to a RedSox historian. You said you are a historian by education and by interest. What education? Did you go to JS school? You said " I feel I know more about RedSox history than most". I asked you a simple RedSox question and you avoided it. Why? I don't claim to be a "RedSox historian", but I'll bet you I can make you look more a fool that you make of yourself. Now, this isn't an easy thing to do, as you stick UR head up UR azz more than anybody on this board. But I'll bet  you can't answer half of 20 questions I'll pose to you. And to ensure you don't cheat (not that you would, of course. You never move/alter/delete/edit posts without prior notice), you'll have 10 minutes to answer them. That's plenty of time for "a historian". But not enough to google the answers. If you can't answer at least 10 questions right, you lose, and will remove yourself from this board throughout August/Sept. of this year. And you can not return under any other handle. If you do answer 10 or more questions, I will pay the same penalty. What say you? How are you on guts?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

This challenge. Try reading once in a while.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I admit that I, for one, get a chuckle out of reading the feud between Harness and Buritto.

As far as grading punctuation, I give Harness A+ and Buritto D-.

Harness, we'll be arriving the afternoon of 8/11 in Seattle.  It's a thursday...no game until friday.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

AMP: I'll be in touch once I find out about the tickets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

ampoule I have the misfortune of still typing with two fingers and I mess up a lot. On paper I am an excellent writer and a good speller. I suppose I am a good example of how the Internet has warped such skills en masse.

Of course I have also been out of school for thirteen years.

You are one of about ten who made a comment that they find this "feud" humorous and once upon a time it was.

Enjoy Seattle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I see you not only type with two fingers, but neither of them was willing to accept my challenge. Squirm worm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

No problemo, Buritto.

By the way, 13 yrs. ago I had been out of school for 29 yrs....*laugh*

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I'd take him as color commentator in a heartbeat and never miss a game!
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE]

You and me, both.