Enjoyable Pike Meltdown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Enjoyable Pike Meltdown

Is happening right now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Re: Enjoyable Pike Meltdown

Good times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

What can be done to stop the mad gremlin?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Just start bumping relevant threads back up, I guess...

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You know, I always thought Mikey was behind the thread bumping. When I first came here I didn't understand what was going on when threads were getting bumped, and Mikey came out of nowhere saying I'm probably doing it. I didn't even know him. 

The fact that he may be a mod now and these thread bumpings are back after a long absence is really too much. Can't they at least see if they are the same person even if they can't block IPS? Pike as been banned for a while the new mod is just recent. Just saying.

Other names I have posted under: None

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know, I always thought Mikey was behind the thread bumping. When I first came here I didn't understand what was going on when threads were getting bumped, and Mikey came out of nowhere saying I'm probably doing it. I didn't even know him. 

The fact that he may be a mod now and these thread bumpings are back after a long absence is really too much. Can't they at least see if they are the same person even if they can't block IPS? Pike as been banned for a while the new mod is just recent. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]

Wait, you think Mikey is one of the mods?

.....I have no words for that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

The fact that he may be a mod now and these thread bumpings are back after a long absence is really too much. Can't they at least see if they are the same person even if they can't block IPS? Pike as been banned for a while the new mod is just recent. He also made a point of saying my posts to him as a mod was attacking a Red Sox fan, which he was wrong. Still seemed like something so given is really being explained for no reason.

Why isn't that possible? I always thought he was hence my neg thread comment. He's obsessed with posts about Yankee fans and now we have the thread bumping back. I have to say that pretty much sealed the deal for me. If he's not, fine, but they should at least see if it's true.

And he made a point of saying my posts against him were attacks against a Red Sox fan. Would seem to be a given unless you're making a statement, and you weren't a mod.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why isn't that possible? I always thought he was hence my neg thread comment. He's obsessed with posts about Yankee fans and now we have the thread bumping back. I have to say that pretty much sealed the deal for me. If he's not, fine, but they should at least see if it's true.

[/QUOTE]

I guess it's possible that he's bumping threads, but he's not a mod.

Looks more like Pike, pitching a fit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't you think that would have happened weeks ago? And the thread bumping ruined board for Sox fans bumping all their discussions to back pages. I don't believe a Sox fan would do that.

Look at his convo w/me. He makes a point of calling himself a Sox fan as a mod. Wouldn't that usually be a given? Why would someone have to clarify that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't you think that would have happened weeks ago? And the thread bumping ruined board for Sox fans bumping all their discussions to back pages. I don't believe a Sox fan would do that.

Look at his convo w/me. He makes a point of calling himself a Sox fan as a mod. Wouldn't that usually be a given? Why would someone have to clarify that?

[/QUOTE]

Pike has bumped old threads a few times in the last couple of weeks.

He just seems extra dedicated today.

I'm not sure who you are referring to in the second sentence, MikeyintheBronx?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

who's mike?

other names i have posted under:  none

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike has bumped old threads a few times in the last couple of weeks.

He just seems extra dedicated today.

I'm not sure who you are referring to in the second sentence, MikeyintheBronx?

[/QUOTE]

I love you 4Bs. Seriously I love everything about you and what you say and how you stand your ground. I don't want you in this conversation, and I mean that in the best way. I realize I responded to your post, but I was responding to the comment w/o realizing it. Don't get in this, please.:)

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Zac that is warning number 1. 4B's I am deleting you post as it has quoted Zac.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Can't we all just get along...*rodney king*

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zac that is warning number 1. 4B's I am deleting you post as it has quoted Zac.

[/QUOTE]

fair enough

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

burrito, i was actually in another chatroom with pike on a regular basis, and all he did was drone on about the death of that room...he said I and yankee trolls were the cause...I loved that he thought that if only to prove what a nutjob he really could be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

pike was an equal opportunity chatroom hater.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The really, really bad version of WC Fields of chat room posters.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is is isn't it? He has been a malicious hater of this particular forum as far back as 2010. I have searched the archives more than enough to see it is not a pattern but a state of mind. He is actually the troll he disdains so much.

[/QUOTE]

He knows this. He is a troll.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He has to know it - which makes him one of malice with intent to destroy - yet we have given him all the opportunity as a forum and as individuals to change his ways - and yet to him he hates us all....... hates us he does.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he's a real-life version of Gollum.

Sections
Shortcuts