Enjoyable Pike Meltdown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Enjoyable Pike Meltdown

who's mike?

other names i have posted under:  none

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

To address the rumors: no I am not mikeyfromthebronx. I haven't spent much time there other than visiting a friend who lived in Riverdale. I do live in New Haven, if anyone is curious. If you ever stop by the Elm City, let me know, pizza is on me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

To address the rumors: no I am not mikeyfromthebronx. I haven't spent much time there other than visiting a friend who lived in Riverdale. I do live in New Haven, if anyone is curious. If you ever stop by the Elm City, let me know, pizza is on me.

Shocker, because it's so far away and now you can talk normally. LMAO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What can be done to stop the mad gremlin?

[/QUOTE]

Make it look like an accident.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

bosoxjoe = mikeyfromthebronx?

i dont like mikey at all.

other names i have posted under:  none

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I guess the ultimate irony and joy in constantly & vigilantly deleting & banning an anti-troll troll???

NOBODY EVER SEES THE TIME, EFFORT, EXPENSE, BLOOD, SWEAT, & NO DOUBT TEARS that this anti-troll troll spends doing what he does!   LOL.  LOL.  LOL. !

In other words.......   he's spending upwards of 10 hrs per day trying to simply annoy everyone here, but nobody ever sees any of it.  

I take great comfort and joy in KNOWING that if a bear shytte in the woods, he is the only one who ever smells it or knows about it.  In  fact, it's nothing more than fertilizer for the woods.

If a donkey / jack ____ bites his own nose off, will he spite his own face?

If a tree falls in the woods, do you think it lands on Pike, who is lost somewhere out there?

:)   LOVING IT!!!!!     ;)

Even bettef??????    We know he reads what we say!

BTW..........    His picture is now in Webster's under the word IMPOTENT.   :)

ooops!   Thanks Bog!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

I guess the ultimate irony and joy in constantly & vigilantly deleting & banning an anti-troll troll???

NOBODY EVER SEES THE TIME, EFFORT, EXPENSE, BLOOD, SWEAT, & NO DOUBT TEARS that this anti-troll troll spends doing what he does!   LOL.  LOL.  LOL. !

In other words.......   he's spending upwards of 10 hrs per day trying to simply annoy everyone here, but nobody ever sees any of it.  

I take great comfort and joy in KNOWING that if a bear shytte in the woods, he is the only one who ever smells it or knows about it.  In  fact, it's nothing more than fertilizer for the woods.

If a tree falls in the woods, do you think it lands on Pike, who is lost somewhere out there?

BTW..........    His picture is now in Webster's under the word important.     :)

I say, I say, son, did you mean impotent? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

[QUOTE]

BTW..........    His picture is now in Webster's under the word important.     :)

[/QUOTE]

I say, I say, son, did you mean impotent? 

[/QUOTE]

You got it!   Thanks!!!    God I hope that wasn't a Freudian slip!!!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Picture too scary to post.......

My 7 year old, who plays "Mind Craft" on his XBOX 360 Was showing be a picture of this "Slenderman,"  Very scary!  VERY SPOOKY!   I guess he says his nickname is Pike???

Yikes!    ;)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Btw.....   I never knew that BoSoxJoe5 was MikeyfromtheBronx. ?

;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment

What are you talking about?

[/QUOTE]

Read your posts to me in the mod thread where I'm asking you why you're pretending to not know how to speak correctly, and then read your comment above. This game was already played by someone here when they were supposedly "just a Yankee fan from the Bronx" (which was insulting I'm sure to people in the Bronx) -- until political discussions were involved. Then he was completely on point and literate and actually sounded like the more educated version of the person he was pretending to be. I even caught it once and questioned it. Doesn't take a genius.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

Read your posts to me in the mod thread where I'm asking you why you're pretending to not know how to speak correctly, and then read your comment above. This game was already played by someone here when they were supposedly "just a Yankee fan from the Bronx" (which was insulting I'm sure to people in the Bronx) -- until political discussions were involved. Then he was completely on point and literate and actually sounded like the more educated version of the person he was pretending to be. I even caught it once and questioned it. Doesn't take a genius.

[/QUOTE]

kim, correct me if I'm wrong, but when this mikeyfromthebronx dude was posting here, he was a very busy poster, wasn't he?

I've been reading BosoxJoe's posts for a couple of years.  He's been somewhat of a sporadic poster, and I never had any reason to doubt he was a Sox fan.  He always came across as a relatively positive Sox fan to me.  So the profile doesn't seem to fit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

kim, correct me if I'm wrong, but when this mikeyfromthebronx dude was posting here, he was a very busy poster, wasn't he?

I've been reading BosoxJoe's posts for a couple of years.  He's been somewhat of a sporadic poster, and I never had any reason to doubt he was a Sox fan.  He always came across as a relatively positive Sox fan to me.  So the profile doesn't seem to fit.

[/QUOTE]

True. He was definitely a sporatic poster. He usually just appeared to create negative threads. I said as much when I first heard his name mentioned. I bet you never saw him in a thread actually in any discussion. And I don't know why you remember him as a positive poster. I can't answer that. He is, however, playing two personalities right now. One that can't speak well at all, and one that has no problem speaking with grammar. Even if you don't believe me, that should at least be a red flag.

Hey, like I said if I'm wrong, fine. I still don't think he's emotionally mature enough to be a mod given his comments as a mod. If this was a board election his name wouldn't have even come up. He's not and never has been a presence here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True. He was definitely a sporatic poster. He usually just appeared to create negative threads. I said as much when I first heard his name mentioned. I bet you never saw him in a thread actually in any discussion. And I don't know why you remember him as a positive poster. I can't answer that. He is, however, playing two personalities right now. One that can't speak well at all, and one that has no problem speaking with grammar. Even if you don't believe me, that should at least be a red flag.

Hey, like I said if I'm wrong, fine. I still don't think he's emotionally mature enough to be a mod given his comments as a mod. If this was a board election his name wouldn't have even come up. He's not and never has been a presence here.

[/QUOTE]

Kim..I have to say that this campaign of yours to undermine the forum moderators is very distasteful and uncalled for. My goodness. Have you had a post removed? Have you been suspended? I am trying to understand the personal vitriol here towards 3 guys who volunteer their time to improve the forum. I think 99 percent of posters agree the forum is improved.

Your hysterics are beginning to remind me of a poster in the politics forum who got suspended for the very same drama.

My goodness...Bosoxjoe is one of the nicest...non controversial posters here and you are relentlessly attacking him.

Just...stop...please..for the love of Baseball...let it go. If you  seriously feel this strongly and are taking the identity of the mods this personal...then maybe this isn't the thing for you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

He was definitely a sporatic poster. He usually just appeared to create negative threads. I said as much when I first heard his name mentioned. I bet you never saw him in a thread actually in any discussion. And I don't know why you remember him as a positive poster.

I'm sure there are many, many people who can contradict this. BosoxJoe has been around for years and has close to 6000 posts. I can remember many discussions involving him. I think it's safe to say that most see him as a fair and level-headed poster. How that will translate into his mod performance I can't say, but most seemed to think he was a good choice.

I still think you might be confusing him with another poster. There was someone named Bosox1941 or something who literally never posted unless it was a rant against Francona. But I can't remember Joe starting negative threads.

He is, however, playing two personalities right now. One that can't speak well at all, and one that has no problem speaking with grammar

Or it could be that he typed a couple of posts more hastily than usual. It happens.

I'm trying to be nice, Kim, but you're way off the deep end here.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was definitely a sporatic poster. He usually just appeared to create negative threads. I said as much when I first heard his name mentioned. I bet you never saw him in a thread actually in any discussion. And I don't know why you remember him as a positive poster.

I'm sure there are many, many people who can contradict this. BosoxJoe has been around for years and has close to 6000 posts. I can remember many discussions involving him. I think it's safe to say that most see him as a fair and level-headed poster. How that will translate into his mod performance I can't say, but most seemed to think he was a good choice.

I still think you might be confusing him with another poster. There was someone named Bosox1941 or something who literally never posted unless it was a rant against Francona. But I can't remember Joe starting negative threads.

He is, however, playing two personalities right now. One that can't speak well at all, and one that has no problem speaking with grammar

Or it could be that he typed a couple of posts more hastily than usual. It happens.

I'm trying to be nice, Kim, but you're way off the deep end here.

[/QUOTE]

I'm done. I've said what I wanted to say. I guess we'll see what happens for the forum. Btw your posts to me trying to get this conversation more reasonable were surprising to me at first, but you've done it a few times now in other threads as well. I appreciate it. I thought you should know. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

That

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I'm done. I've said what I wanted to say. I guess we'll see what happens for the forum. Btw your posts to me trying to get this conversation more reasonable were surprising to me at first, but you've done it a few times now in other threads as well. I appreciate it. I thought you should know.

No problem. I can appreciate some drama and a good argument as much as the next guy, but I think these battles between the mods and their critics have gone a bit too far and could use some de-escalation on all fronts. And although we've had our differences in the past, you're clearly very passionate about the Red Sox, which I have to respect. If you were able to kick the conspiracy theory stuff I think most people here would have zero issues with you at all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is happening right now!

[/QUOTE]

syc, I was thinking this over, and it came to me....can you really have a sentence or phrase that has "Pike" and "Enjoyable" in the same sentence/phrase...I think not.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is happening right now!

[/QUOTE]

syc, I was thinking this over, and it came to me....can you really have a sentence or phrase that has "Pike" and "Enjoyable" in the same sentence/phrase...I think not.

[/QUOTE]

Unless you enjoy a little Theatre of the Bizarre now and then...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is happening right now!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unless you enjoy a little Theatre of the Bizarre now and then...

[/QUOTE]

I have stuck around here for years for the lunacy of this board, not it's baseball acumen. I find it enjoyable.

By the way the reason I change screen names from time to time is in the old days I would get banned constantly.

Back in the days of Law.