ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE.........

YES, THERE HAS BEEN A LIST OF NAMES THAT DID NOT MAKE IT..... HOWEVER, THEO HAS DONE MORE GOOD THINGS WITH THIS FRANCHISE THEN ANY GM IN MLB OVER THE LAST 50 YEARS..... WAKE UP RED SOX NATION AND EMBRACE WHAT WE HAVE HERE AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE !!!  WHAT SAY YOU, ALL YOU WANN-A-BEE GM's  ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE.........

Why do you always bring up regime change then? I don't get it. Personally I have not asked for either of them to be fired... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE.........

In Response to Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE.........:
    [QUOTE]Why do you always bring up regime change then? I don't get it. Personally I have not asked for either of them to be fired... 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]"LET ME BE CLEAR", LIKE THE "BIG O", I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND ON A DAILY BASIS, BY THE HOUR, OR EVEN THE MINUTE !!   GO SOX, THEO, & TITO TOOOOOO !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

ROFL!  Okay than Bill-806 I will accept that answer. Very good sir.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee--yazzer. Show thee--yazzer's posts

hey bill,

you've been asked this many times, but what does OSCAR ROBERTSON have to do with any of your inane posts?

and yes, i have been begging for theo's removal for the last few years.
    and if he took 'cona with him, i'd be doubly happy.

now, do what you do so well--get back to licking theo's boots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE.........:
    [QUOTE]hey bill, you been asked this many times, but what does OSCAR ROBERTSON have to do with any of your inane posts? and yes, i have been begging for theo's removal for the last few years. and if he took 'cona with him, i'd be doubly happy. now, do what you do so well--get back to licking theo's boots.
    Posted by thee--yazzer[/QUOTE]

Do you have anyone in mind to replace them that you seriously think could handle both jobs better than Theo and Francona? Im being serious. Keeping in mind the payroll their dealing with, the players, media, the new philosiphy of the organization that starts from the top, and the rabid fanbase. If you dont want them here I can respect that. But instead of JUST saying "Fire them", why not a solid suggestion of 2 guys that would/could do a better job?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee--yazzer. Show thee--yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE......... : Do you have anyone in mind to replace them that you seriously think could handle both jobs better than Theo and Francona? Im being serious. Keeping in mind the payroll their dealing with, the players, media, the new philosiphy of the organization that starts from the top, and the rabid fanbase. If you dont want them here I can respect that. But instead of JUST saying "Fire them", why not a solid suggestion of 2 guys that would/could do a better job?
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

c'mon southpaw,

do i have to do all the work?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE......... : c'mon southpaw, do i have to do all the work?
    Posted by thee--yazzer[/QUOTE]

No yazzer, not all...just a little would be cool though...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ENOUGH OF THE THEO BLAME, LEAVE THEO ALONE.... ONLY BAD G M's PLAY IT SAFE......... : Do you have anyone in mind to replace them that you seriously think could handle both jobs better than Theo and Francona? Im being serious. Keeping in mind the payroll their dealing with, the players, media, the new philosiphy of the organization that starts from the top, and the rabid fanbase. If you dont want them here I can respect that. But instead of JUST saying "Fire them", why not a solid suggestion of 2 guys that would/could do a better job?
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]  GOOD POST......  AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, SOMETIMES THE BOYS CANNOT SEE THE FOREST FROM THE TREES" !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee--yazzer. Show thee--yazzer's posts

and sometimes your dad would say:"son, i shouldn't have dropped you from so many trees."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncsoxfan4life. Show ncsoxfan4life's posts

COME ON THE DREWS LUGOS RENTAWRECKS LACKEYS DICE-KS CAMERONS ETC...........THERE 2 MANY 2 LIST WHAT A JOKE 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Overall I think Theo has done a good job, gets an A for the minor league development, most of which he has used in trades. He also has kept the right newcomers i.e. Bard, Buchholtz, Ellsbury. He does seem to fall in love with certain players beyond all reason i.e Lugo, JD, Cameron. I don't have to mention the bullpen but he is not the only GM who hasn't figured that out, is there any other position that players have such up and down seasons. People don't like hearing this but it will always be a factor in that money allows Theo to eat his mistakes, like Renteria, some GM's have to play it safe because one bad signing will impact their club for years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee--yazzer. Show thee--yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]   Overall I think Theo has done a good job, gets an A for the minor league development, most of which he has used in trades. He also has kept the right newcomers i.e. Bard, Buchholtz, Ellsbury. He does seem to fall in love with certain players beyond all reason i.e Lugo, JD, Cameron. I don't have to mention the bullpen but he is not the only GM who hasn't figured that out, is there any other position that players have such up and down seasons. People don't like hearing this but it will always be a factor in that money allows Theo to eat his mistakes, like Renteria, some GM's have to play it safe because one bad signing will impact their club for years.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

"no bad signing goes unpunished."