Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Enough with the re...

Pike is a "Piker" when it comes to deserved scorn, ridicule, and merciless bashing.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy!...

pike and softlaw are different though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy!...

No more witch hunts either.  So guys want to pretend to be someone else!  The soft one is an overt race baiting, misogynistic, bigoted homophobe and there are guys on here, lots of guys, who routinely kis his ar ss! 

What?   Huh?   Are you kidding me???

The guy pretends to be a RS fan, but relentlessly bashes ALL RS FANS!  He calls you / me / us racists on almost every thread, and there are some who still sniff his shorts??? 

Get a life!

BUT NO />>>>>   We're going to "brown shirt" it, and ask for everyone else's papers???  Cut the s hit!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :):
    [QUOTE]pike and softlaw are different though.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Oh???  Do tell...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

oooops!  I feel this thread slipping away......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :):
    [QUOTE]pike and softlaw are different though.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Give me the redeeming qualities of Softy that distinguish himself in comparison to "Pike."

Point by point...

I'm not even sure who Pike is???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Is this a silent endorsement of Softy??

Yikes!  Perhaps he is leading the brown shirts??? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :) : Oh???  Do tell...
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]pike is at least not a racist. And please don't mistake this as a defense of pike.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And I'll start defending softlaw as soon as he stops regurgitating FOXNEWS talking points on the baseball board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]And I'll start defending softlaw as soon as he stops regurgitating FOXNEWS talking points on the baseball board.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I think we agree?  Softy is the racist, & I don't think this Pike guy is??

As a true fiscally conservative, socially moderate Republican, I'm embarrassed to have softy anywhere near my side of the isle. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Does it matter all that much?  Softlaw probably participates in 25% of threads not of his authoring on this board. The rest of the time it is the posters who "disdain" him that go rushing right into his threads and start in on him; then they all try to play the victim when he responds.

Yesterday a remark was made that I was sounding like the "KKK" and hopefully it was just a remark and not meant to be serious. How is it if one makes remarks about "ACLU never defends the white guy" it is insinuated the person must be "racist"? The remark(s) I made yesterday were half in jest, just playing along (sort of like Bill-806 whom I have never considered a racist).

Of the path a bit here but I remember I called harness a forum Nazi, and he tried to spin it that I meant he was a true Nazi with the goal of eradicating certain peoples from the planet. It was obvious I was not serious about him being a Nazi and was more referring to the his "control of the board" tactics that likened to the Nazi take over of the media in Germany in the 1930's.

Just ask yourselves, why do you respond to posters you don't like rather than just ignore them?  I have had the same issue myself over the years, an irresistible urge to target posters I do not care for and at times be relentless in my pursuit. It is not something I am proud of and of course as I just said it is an ever present battle within for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Enchilada, I actually have been watching Softy of late and his posts are getting more and more about baseball, less and less about politics. In fact, I'd say he's back on his meds, and I like the current Trotter version of the past few days. I've never understood this fascination over him in particular. Pike is a different story, and a different breed altogether--in that guy's case, I don't think meds would help. He's simply lost the ability to have a sense of humor or understand anything beyond what he believes is his god-given right to be the Forum Sheriff. He'd rather insult any poster who brings up anything about the Sox ills, then just let the forum be. He's the ultimate wet blanket. Softy? Personally, he probably is laughing half the time he writes something inane as he actually posts it, knowing he's just driving other posters batty--he's certainly do that to poor moon. Anyway, I still have had it with posters calling out posters and I've stated that many times. I hope the worst thing someone says about me is that I've concentrated whatever negative posts I've written to be criticism directly regarding Sox baseball and those that control Sox baseball decision making.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I agree. If you want to attack him he will return the volley that is for sure, and I don't ask that to change. snakeoil I think would agree with me that all successful forums need varied personalities (pike not included). 

When Trotter talks ball there are few that are better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

snake is a cool dude. He really has a common sense view of things. He also has a sense of humor. More posters should have a sense of humor, at least from time to time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]Enchilada, I actually have been watching Softy of late and his posts are getting more and more about baseball, less and less about politics. In fact, I'd say he's back on his meds, and I like the current Trotter version of the past few days. I've never understood this fascination over him in particular. Pike is a different story, and a different breed altogether--in that guy's case, I don't think meds would help. He's simply lost the ability to have a sense of humor or understand anything beyond what he believes is his god-given right to be the Forum Sheriff. He'd rather insult any poster who brings up anything about the Sox ills, then just let the forum be. He's the ultimate wet blanket. Softy? Personally, he probably is laughing half the time he writes something inane as he actually posts it, knowing he's just driving other posters batty--he's certainly do that to poor moon. Anyway, I still have had it with posters calling out posters and I've stated that many times. I hope the worst thing someone says about me is that I've concentrated whatever negative posts I've written to be criticism directly regarding Sox baseball and those that control Sox baseball decision making.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    I noticed that as well, dc....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I've agreed with Softy twice in the past week.  I'm beginning to question my own judgement.  :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I agree. If you want to attack him he will return the volley that is for sure, and I don't ask that to change. snakeoil I think would agree with me that all successful forums need varied personalities ( pike not included).  When Trotter talks ball there are few that are better.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

I don't mind Softy/Trotter at all.  I know he is just messing around and when I take the bait I do it because I am in the mood to mess around too.  I am just as bad as he is when I choose to go after him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

At somepoint it would be helpful if we could get a list of the multiple personalities on this board. 

I think there are some people posting under 7 different names.

There are some arguments on this board, I am sure, that are actually some guy  in his living room, eating his own dandruff, and arguing with himself.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I know of one poster who has said under at least eight different monikers that he is a huge Bill Maher fan. LOL. He forgets that he is identifying himself. The monikers were HurtLocker, DeerHunter, Gickchum, Pedro101, Verlander, Pacqaio, Yazzer, BaseballDr, and MrYazz. They are also easily identifiable by their barracks humor and stupidity.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I'm a Bill Maher fan too, but I have used 2 monikers on this board, the second only because the first one was banned, and then I realized I could go back to my first one moniker, I've been there ever since. You do know, Maher is actually very funny, right Pike? No? Because you never actually watched his standup or his show....thought so.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]The Thread title is contradicted in the OP.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

NO??  Ya think???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a Bill Maher fan too, but I have used 2 monikers on this board, the second only because the first one was banned, and then I realized I could go back to my first one moniker, I've been there ever since. You do know, Maher is actually very funny, right Pike? No? Because you never actually watched his standup or his show....thought so.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Even as a fiscally conservative, Socially moderate R, I have to admit....  I have always enjoyed Bill Maher.  He can be very funny!  He can be quite hypocritical though.  He, like all Left Wing media, love to stack the deck.  It's always 4 libs. vs. one marginalized conservative.  Generally, the Republican or conservative, is some fringe wack job. Kind of like setting up a straw man. Still, the guy is very intelligent & talented. I'd love to see him flip the script & pull a Dennis Miller for a while. I used to love Miller even when he was going off on Republicans. Goooood TV. btw.... Fox does much the same thing as far as "stacking the deck." I do give them credit for putting on sane Liberals & Dems though.

Both fringe elements from both sides of the isle are the problem! BOTH should be mocked. I never hear the Dems / Left mock their fringe! NEVER!  :)

Enough politics!

*** Sure!  Softy does seem to be talking baseball a bit more, but if you can excuse the thousands of vile and inexcusable things he has said on this site over the last few years????   That's on you! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]The Thread title is contradicted in the OP.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

It is unanimous, you are the only poster on the board nobody likes. Happy now?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LOL, burrito.