Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy!...

In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :):
    In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :) : It is unanimous, you are the only poster on the board nobody likes. Happy now?
    Posted by EnchiladaT

Ipso facto...  the strong implication?  You "like" Softy?

Burrito.  I love to "tweak" the hypocrisy of the left, as Softy occasionally does.  That's not what he's all about though!  You don't get that?  You're a smart guy.  Come on now.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy!...

I don't care enough. I really don't read into others post any more deeply than I need to... the caliber of my posts are sub-par to who I am as a "real-life" person but I do not aspire to be all I can be here on a baseball forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :):
    I don't care enough. I really don't read into others post any more deeply than I need to... the caliber of my posts are sub-par to who I am as a "real-life" person but I do not aspire to be all I can be here on a baseball forum.
    Posted by EnchiladaT

I hear that :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Posted by EnchiladaT

Exactly.  I half azz eveything I do here.  This is just one of the ten places I come when I am screwing off instead of working.  I work for myself and I have no self discipline.  So I come here a lot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :) : Exactly.  I half azz eveything I do here.  This is just one of the ten places I come when I am screwing off instead of working.  I work for myself and I have no self discipline.  So I come here a lot.
    Posted by snakeoil123

The only thing I don't half azz is tweaking softy :)  It's way too much fun!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I give it my all, here and at work. Screw all of you............Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

snake I to work for myself and lack discipline lol. Yes I can be too serious at times and too much of a pr$#ck at times... but all in all we are here for some quick pokes, prods, statements, opinions, and laughs. This is why even those I cannot stand here I never actually wish them to go away. We need each other for this to be successful forum .... 

Sounds sappy but it is basically the way I see it.

note:  pike can go away though, the exception to the rule lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I give it my all, here and at work. Screw all of you............
    Posted by dannycater

I bet you're hammered right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Here is my two cents worth: this board would be better off if the posters laid off the personal stuff and responded to the posts without attacking any individual, including Pike, who is harmless. I realize that is not going to happen...not yet.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Uh yeah. You own the role of Villain in the forum play. It is yours. Nobody could ever replace you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: Enough with the relentlessly random bashing of others on this site! Enough! Cool it! Calm down and bash the truly worthy! SOFTY :) : I come here to identify those who like to pretend to be Sox fans. Nothing wrong with that. Like you said, it takes all kinds to make the forum go. I'm against pretenders, phonies, trolls, concern trolls, and stupidity. If that makes me a villain then so be it. 
    Posted by Calzone65

So you envision yourself as some sort of forum policeman? IMO you would be better off discussing baseball more often than trying to impose your view of decent conduct here.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

so, uh, did you guys hear jeff kent is going to be on Survivor?

Sections
Shortcuts