Enough with Yanks Stadium- A state of the art little legue Ball-Park

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Enough with Yanks Stadium- A state of the art little legue Ball-Park

In Response to; Enough with Yanks Stadium- A state of the art little legue Ball-Park:
    No lead is safe at Yanks stadium... This little league ball park is not a good place to play real MLB baseball. I am sick and tired of watching no name and over the hill  baseball players hitting homeruns in this little league ball-park. Every routine fly-ball ball is always a home-run at Yankees stadium. Enough with Yanks stadium. The baseball commissioner got to step-up... and stop this ugly show.  
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Enough with Yanks Stadium- A state of the art little legue Ball-Park:
    No lead is safe at Yanks stadium... This little league ball park is not a good place to play real MLB baseball. I am sick and tired of watching no name and over the hill  baseball players hitting homeruns in this little league ball-park. Every routine fly-ball ball is always a home-run at Yankees stadium. Enough with Yanks stadium. The baseball commissioner got to step-up... and stop this ugly show.  
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

There are virtually the same number of home runs hit in Fenway as in Yankee stadiums.

The very slight difference, 20 of more than a thousand, could easily be due to the fact that it is easier to hit left field HRs in Fenway and right field HRs in YS, and there are more righty pitchers than leftie pitchers, giving a slight edge to left handed hitters in general.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brickbat. Show Brickbat's posts

The problem with the new Yankee Stadium is not its dimensions. It is that it is a soul-less place, with much more in common architecturally with stadiums in places like Minneapolis and Bridgeport. They gussy it up with pictures and fake details, but there is no there there. It's big. I'll give it that. If you want to compare stadia built at the same time, City Field is a much nicer ballpark. YS is not even close. One thing about the old Stadium, it had history any baseball fan had to respect, even a Sox fan. This one has better escalators.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mt200. Show Mt200's posts

When Fenway new is built, lower the wall to standard 7-8 foot!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Wow!  All these "Yankees have a Little League Ballpark" threads, smack of the ultimate desperation! 

These threads are simply below real RS fans!

Bravo to the Yankees for DEMANDING professionalism!  To hell with ownership, Mgmt, & too many players for this embarrassment of 2 seasons in the toilet!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  This was OUR TEAM long before every single one of these guys! 

Let's not debase ourselves by STOOPING to knocking their ballpark!!!

Those who continue these PATHETIC threads only look foolish & desperate! 

WE DON'T DO desperation.  We get pi$$ed, & we get even!  We DON'T cry about the Yankees ballpark!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to;Enough with Yanks Stadium- A state of the art little legue Ball-Park:
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In Response to Re: Enough with Yanks Stadium- A state of the art little legue Ball-Park:
    The problem with the new Yankee Stadium is not its dimensions. It is that it is a soul-less place, with much more in common architecturally with stadiums in places like Minneapolis and Bridgeport. They gussy it up with pictures and fake details, but there is no there there. It's big. I'll give it that. If you want to compare stadia built at the same time, City Field is a much nicer ballpark. YS is not even close. One thing about the old Stadium, it had history any baseball fan had to respect, even a Sox fan. This one has better escalators.
    Posted by Brickbat

i ^^^this is exactly right, I have been there 2x and its huge. if u like big concrete structures with bright lights and flat screens everywhere then this is the place for you. you don't really feel like your part of the game. RF is a joke, Russell Martin's pop up last nite is an out anywhere else in mlb

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to BenitoMyHero's comment:;

No lead is safe at Yanks stadium... This little league ball park is not

a good place to play real MLB baseball. I am sick and tired of watching

no name and over the hill  baseball players hitting homeruns in this

little league ball-park. Every routine fly-ball ball is always a home-run

at Yankees stadium. Enough with Yanks stadium. The baseball

commissioner got to step-up... and stop this ugly show.

Sections
Shortcuts